Do chinks have feelings like empathy to love? They really look like beings from another planet

Do chinks have feelings like empathy to love? They really look like beings from another planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

inserbia.info/today/2017/06/china-donates-military-equipment-to-serbian-army/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

emphaty is for cucks

that's a very interesting face

Well, they are the #1 killer of dogs on Earth

They are seriously ant people.
Individuality and creativity are not as emphasized as it is in western values.

see any of those videos where chinks are running each other over in vehicles and nobody does a fucking thing
they have absolutely no empathy or remourse by and large
i'm sure there are more simple country folk that aren't shitty people, but the mass populace in chinese metropolitans are soulless communist vermin.

There's a reason (((they))) don't show us a lot from China. Because they don't want us to see how we're going to be in 100 years when we "catch up" politically and socially.

Chinks literally have no soul...Huwhites are the only true humans

Yes feelings are human emotion, we Asians are aliens from the planet Venus.

Asians are the rape babies of the ancient aliens

all humans are beings from another planet mixed with ape dna. except maybe abos who are fully ape

Yeah gooks are scum and all that but does anybody have any idea why gook hate has been getting pushed so hard lately? Have seen multiple chink hate threads being pushed.

Is something being slid?

China threads are a redpill to retards who buy into the 50p army propaganda. If you want to get rid of slide threads start with e celebs, x is not white, pls racemix with my race threads etc.

Niggers want asians to become Sup Forums's new scapegoat

Yadda yadda, out of my country, etcetera etcetera

Yeah it's the niggers' fault China is a shithole that cannot into engineering.

I'm talking about anti-asian threads in general, you dumb uppity nigger.

East Asians have no empathy because their parents beat them for not working 24/7 in school. They keep them locked in rooms and refuse to feed them if they don't get A+'s.

This is why Asians in the West have mental problems like Elliot Rodger. Also it;s because Asian women are TERRIBLE (wretched human beings, I'm white and the things they tell me about others. It's horrific)

>actual footage from China is "anti-Asian"

Almond activated, my small-eyed friend

Except 1st and second generation immigrant chinks don't act like apes in western countries now do they?
Meanwhile niggers whose families have been in western countries for decades still act like chimps.

Evil vapid cunts. They hide it for us but encourage them a little to bait then see the shit in their dark souls. Descendants of Cain indeed

Not niggers fault Asians are soulless ants

Because to immigrate from China you need to be part of the top 15%.

>(wretched human beings, I'm white and the things they tell me about others. It's horrific

Explain

\We are trying to get rid of the civnat gook loving cucks and the yellow fever virgins

>work at university dorms/housing
>work with every race and people from all over the planet
>the only person to store their own urine in their dorm was chinese
>the only person to store her own tampons in their dorm was chinese
>the only person to have puddles of sitting water was chinese
>the only case of subletting was chinese
>the only case of someone leaving meat uneaten to the point of it going bad and stinking up the entire floor was chinese
>chinese rich kids were not the most entitled but had the largest numbers
>chinese girls were constantly needing psychological help because they were aborting children like it was going out of fashion

HONESTLY! The abortion thing got to me. Chinks abort babies as if it's a weekly surgery.

Almost every other group of people, even Africans, I could relate to. I understood them. The Japs, the Arabs and the Indians. Chinese people are THE weirdest human beings I have EVER met. Ever.

I remember this one time I was working and I knocked at this girl's dorm because I needed to inspect her room because there was a bedbug scare and I needed to make sure her room wasn't hit. I knocked at her door like 3 times. No response. So, I use the masterkey, suddenly she rushes to the door and asks what I want. I tell her that I sent her an email about coming to her place and checking it out and that's why I was there. Ask if I can check. She says to give her a moment. Wait 5 minutes. Peek through the door to see wtf she's doing. She is just standing there looking out the window, lifeless. I then prod her to let me do my fucking job and she EVENTUALLY let's me and the time I spent knocking and talking to her was like 5-7 minutes and the inspection only took like 2 minutes.

Honest to god, these people are strange. Like, from another planet.

Again, I was referring to anti asian shill threads that you make everyday, not just China hate threads. Dumb nigger

Sure but nobody can go lower than a nigger. Nobody likes your kind

Also
>Poster count hasn't risen

kek

They savagely mock and envy White women. They also feel that they somehow adverse white men like entitled cunts. They enjoy watching white women with niggers and other degeneracy. It makes them look better and they mock them. They also hate other Asians and anybody who corrects them or in any way implies that they aren't gods gift to the world. They also do sick shit like poisoning people they jealous of food with lead powder.

You sound like a nigger seeking Sup Forums's approval.

>muh soul
*lets in refugees
>muh empathy!
*virtue signals
>muh feelings
*accepts multiculturalism
>we're superior because emotions and sheeeit
*cries over dead shitskin kid
>muh useless abstract thinking philosophy
*sucks dog dick

If whites disappear other races will overcome the Chinese. India can take them simply because Asians have lower creativity and have no empathy making them very easy to deceive and misdirect. Cunning will defeat them easily.

What is this emotion you humans call 'not wiping toddler's ass on public transit and then throwing napkin under seat?'

Shame

The only shit asians are Chinks. The rest are mostly ok. People who deny this are probably jealous non-yellow shitskins.

Same reason we have suddenly so many commie and eu army threads.
1-3 autists thinking they can influence and direct Sup Forums with autistic spam. In this case it's some autistic Viets and Aussies .

Oh like when daughter born

Spotted the edgy "psychopath"

We invented misdirection and deception in warfare you fucking retard

Indians will literally blind themselves in the hundreds staring at the sun because one of them says they saw vishnus face in it or something.

Give me one example of India achieving anything that puts them over China in any way

They can unify without tens of millions dying.

Sup Forums doesn't hate all Asians. It's only 1 or 2 autists that are shilling these threads everyday.

No and they don't have a sense of humor either
chinks are like ants
hive mind

Nuclear Triad, Aircraft carriers, Democracy etc

>India can take them simply because Asians have lower creativity and have no empathy making them very easy to deceive and misdirect

You should look at a map leaf

Indians are SOUTH Asian. Over here in NA we refer to East Asians simply as Asian and Indians as Indians and Mid East as Med

for a unempathetic group they sure are generous

inserbia.info/today/2017/06/china-donates-military-equipment-to-serbian-army/

curse those souless bitches, not starting wars and flooding europe with refugees, those inhumane people should be liberating nations and make others deal with their crises!

they are aliens and landed on the most fertile lands on the planet so they can populate it quickly and take over the world for their interstellar empire. turkic sky khanate followed and landed west of them. we had been at war with them for thousands of earth years all around this sector of the galaxy. mars became inhabitable as a result of this war, not to mention the planet which got destroyed and formed the asteroid belt surrounding inner planets. this forced the galactic council to put restrictions on certain weapons and a certain way of warfare was imposed on both empires

something happened and both sides lost contact with their HQs in this solar system. those who left the planet to check it out didn't come back, nor did they send any transmissions back. war on planetside was very intense so there wasn't any opportunity for investigation. then it happened. the terrifying surface weapon which was banned by the galactic council was used by chinks and turks retaliated with the same force. this caused the death of billions of humanoids and animals and the reptilian race who were natural habitants of this world (were also neutral in this war) left the surface to hide in their underground cities. only a handful of turks and chinks remained, all the technology was gone and they became primitive people. the war was forgotten, only hatred remained inbetween them so they kept fighting with primitive weapons, without remembering why

I hope we're winning the war up in the skies because we fucked it up planetside with this allahu ackbar shit

>Nuclear triad
to do what? nuke their neighbour pakistan?
>Aircraft Carriers
still docked in port, an entire navy reliant on foreign technology....
>democracy
mafiaso-cracy

Write fiction user

>panface

Better than your shit chink. Indo China is our clay. We won't let you colonize any other nations. Also Tibet WILL be free

>his name is Robert Paulson
>he lived/he died
>his existence contributed to the great consciousness which is God

It will be crazy to look down from white heaven 200 years from now. White will be gone.
I bet they will sterlize africa and destroy Israel/ jerusalem and mecca.
Poos dont stand a chance a poo disease will be created that will wipe them out.

She was meditating you fool. And then was deciding whether to kill you with her sekret martial art or not. Consider it your 2nd birthday uito piggu.

you cannot even get past your caste system, much less colonize anything

all the umemployed youth in your country from future automation will cause civil war, good luck then XD

perhaps becoming a chinese territory will bide you well

China hate thread?

If we go down you're on our nuke list faggot. Better you come with us into the night rather than terrorize feeble nations within punity. We got the green light from NATO to take you if SHTF

(((they))) really don't want europe to become china 2.0, you know why?

Chinese are ultra-nationalistic. They accept absolutely no one. Even you are the biggest chinkboo out there, they will still look at you as a second class citizen.

They even call niggers black devils in their faces for fuck shake.

>They even call niggers black devils

How is that a bad thing, nigger?

Holy fuck that webm just go worse and worse the longer it went on.

No, we don't. Yes, we are.

It's not white russian girl? wtf pol

>Do chinks have feelings like empathy to love?
Not in the same way other races do. Its been bred out of them. They're truly an emotionless, insectoid race. Their whole culture is geared towards valuing lack of empathy and emotions. If any Chinese does have these traits they;re further deadened by their culture at large.
They go through cycles of rising and falling every hundred years or so with ten of millions of them dieing from starvation and eventually turnng to cannibalism.This is why the Chinese, as a culture, will eat anything.
They're farther away from humans than the blacks are. They have more of a hive mind than any other types of man.

nah, yall will just nuke each other in your own states ;^)
actually it might be fairly cooperative, a tech-race between the EU and China might produce alot of new things.

PRC citizens are nationalistic but not to a unreasonable degree towards nations outside of their neighbourhood