France YES !

The mayor of Chambéry (60 000 inhabitants, Savoie, southeastern France) has decided to prepone the french National Day traditional fireworks so that it could fit the Eid al-Fitr celebrations that marks the end of Ramadan.

This took place in Chambéry-le-Haut neighbourhood which is now heavily populated by sandniggers and, as such, is proudly part of "dar al-islam".

breizatao.com/2017/06/26/chambery-la-mairie-fait-avancer-le-feu-dartifice-du-14-juillet-au-24-juin-pour-feter-la-fin-du-ramadan/

Jizya tax when?

it happens slowly so the native population doesnt notice but the whole of france will be like that in a few decades

>family owns property in Nice and Cannes
>we go there when we feel like it
>even SE France is going down

sigh

Bonjour Boris ! J'espère que tu te portes bien

Nice is fine destination.

France is no longer france. France is no longer france.

It usually is. Especially the surrounding area, like Gorges du Verdon.

Yes, i know. Don't forget to bring everything you need while on trip overthere.

Bump.

It's called wellfare.

Savoyards, Parisiens et Bretons font partie du top 3 des peuples régionaux cocus du pays.

I feel sorry for those frogs who
oppose this madness, but other 67% must suffer.

French are fucking retarded.

Will the truth be told to the citizens ?

SE is fucked just like NE and north.
Only the west and SW is diversity free, that's why those fucks keep voting for globalists and commies btw, can't wait to see them getting their fair share, Bretagne must be burried under africans.

The part opposed to britain, which is it ?

Chambery le haut is such a shithole.

kek

breton living in alsace since 2014 here, its crazy how the amount of turks and nigs have augmented here, but when i speak to family that still lives in brittany they keep telling that multiculturalism is fine and all, they dont know how it feels to see gorillions of nazguls when you go out

Bretons are really stupid, we should send them to africa for them to see the multuculturalism they love so much and with the land that is now cleaned, use her for the purpoise of protecting the ancients parts of britain.

The fireworks were pretty far away from the centre of town. It was a fucking stupid idea and I am pretty sure the majority of residents had no fucking idea it was happening.

I've lost hope in the saving western Europe when I see that people are that bluepilled about what is happening... in the same fucking country!

Even the fall of France won't redpill our neighbours.