Lives in Switzerland

>lives in Switzerland
>doesn't own a gun

Explain. Do you live in a numale city like Geneva?

Other urls found in this thread:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=URISERV:l14011
halla-aho.com/scripta/inter_arma_eng.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I heard the eu is trying to oush very strict gun laws on helevtica

what's the update?

Only women and cucks who doesn't served in the military are unarmed.

I have a question: do you need to be a citizen to buy guns or just have residency?

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=URISERV:l14011

EU rules on gun laws aren't even that strict.

Why are the French cantons so leftist and antigun?

You definitely have to be a citizen to legally buy a gun

>need to join a club and go through a bunch of bullshit to own semiautos
>magazine limits

stfu bong. these laws might not be strict in the birtshariastan or cuckmany because the laws are already draconian. they are unneeded in switzerland

You can own guns in Geneva. I often go to the shooting range too
t. genevois

Because they are lazy and value government handouts over personal freedom

Looks pretty easy to me, not so much different from the US. The question then that begs to be asked, why do we not hear about all the mass shootings in Switzerland?

So what do you own? I heard in cities like Basel the police might ask why you need to own a gun even though you don't have to specify a reason other than shooting, hunting or collecting under federal law.

>French

Here's your answer.

I purchased my personal SIG 550 after my military service ended.
As Long you can show your licence there is no problem with the police

You went through the same process to get a WES in the op?

got my standart-issued sig 550 from my military service and a private p226.

sad fucking shit that the EU tries to fuck us over with the new ""anti-terror-law""

They try to ban semi-automatics. All I know the Finns and Czechs are strongly against it and will wipe their ass with whatever paper the EU comes up.

halla-aho.com/scripta/inter_arma_eng.html

some nationalities are permanently restricted from gun ownership mainly eastern european ones

>Left the US military under honorable conditions.
>They took muh gun.

>government is trying to suck EU dick
>right wing parties are up in arms

as the single most democratic country on the face of this earth we will have a refferendum on it.

my prediction

> schengen treaty vs. our gunrights
> frenchpart of switzerland all cucks
> central german and italian switzerland gonna save the day

very easy

better education
better social security
better democracy (direct democracy)

all of these things give you a feeling of being heard without using violence

and last but not least: to purchase a gun you need to be 100% crime free; get caught speeding -> no gun for you ; get caught stealing -> no gun for you ; get caught doing anything illegal -> no gun for you

Is speeding an automatic disqualification fornguns? Or do you have to be a repeat speeder?

1. Political terrorism in Switzerland simply makes no sense. Majority of important laws are ruled in by referendum so there's literally no way anybody can go "teh people want gommunism but the evil state stops us REEEEE KILL EVERYBODY" and not make communists(for example) despicable in eyes of Swiss.
2. No ghetto-culture niggers.
3. Private sales of firearms are more restricted than in the US(potential source of guns falling into hands of criminals comes exactly from here)
4. They don't border any kind of Mexico. The worst human trash they're getting are Albanians and those typically do honor killings, no gangbang stuff.
You don't want to speed in Switzerland, they give you a ticked scaled to your income.
Czechs have very cool firearm laws, no wonder they don't want to lose them.

Meanwhile Poland is 100% shit in this regards.

Partly because they aren't very common, partly because nobody cares about what happens in Switzerland.
I'm a central swiss city-dweller, and I don't own a gun because I was considered unsuitable for military service, because I don't need one, and because I don't want one.

>switzerland
>alledged "america of europe" regarding gun rights
>can't conceal carry or open carry a loaded gun without a permit
WTF switzerland, unfuck your country.

spot the numale faggot. buy a gun faggot before the eu fucks upnyour rights

Open Carry except for hunting and on your property is not legal here either(South Carolina). Every CWP has to go through us at SLED for approval($150 fee) and that is only legal way to carry concealed is for self-defense(not applicant to LE/[some]MIL/[some]SEC).

Hey how hard would it be for a dutch person to move to switserland? If they are truly willing to assimilate?