Lets have some laughs on brits

The UK is ruled by thede two ugly lesbians now haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj7iKHf1U-w
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40403434
youtube.com/watch?v=7qOyT3ZkUxI
ec.europa.eu/info/about-european-union/organisational-structure/political-leadership_en
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These*

>ugly
but those are 10/10s???

Uh so is Germany/EU.

Bomber
Harris
Did
Nothing
Wrong

The one in Scotland is literally a dike though

In the UK sure.

1 B I L L I O N £

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OK bud

Mama merkel used to be hot.

You are ruled by unelected "leaders" that only ended up in this job cause they got kicked out of nomral politics because they were sooo fucking useless. Hell you have SEVERAL "european leaders" that never ever got a majority/mandate to lead in ANY political office they attempted before or right now in the EU.
These are your communist dictators they are also playing along with selling out all of europe to islam. In all honesty people like you have no future no matter which side wins islam or the west no matter the outcome you either will pay with you life for not being a "geniuen" muslim or by the right for being a traitor having in the past allowed and defended the invasion. This is your future dude and there isnt much you can change now the train already left the station, have fun moron.

>Mama merkel used to be hot.
Of course she was.

Faaaaaaag.

This is now a laugh at EU thread

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA *breathes* HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

hnnnnnnnngggg

>You are ruled by unelected "leaders"
No my country does not have queen/king thanks.

Why are Brits so gay?

actually you are still ruled by unelected uneducated leaders you can cry you can wail doesnt change the fact, also doenst change the fact what will happen in the future to usefull idiots like you no matter who is left standing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj7iKHf1U-w

EU parliament is elected you complete and utter idiot

>EU council
>EU comission

Only fags like the EU. Period.

I vote every 4 years for the EU parlament.

Why dont you talk about your unelected Queen.

link:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40403434

youtube.com/watch?v=7qOyT3ZkUxI

Educate yourself pleb
>The European Commission is held democratically accountable by the European Parliament, which has the right to approve and dismiss the entire political leadership of the Commission.
>ec.europa.eu/info/about-european-union/organisational-structure/political-leadership_en

Whatever excuse lets you sleep at night you literal moron.
And i havent even talked about the bullshit. explain to me what happened to the EU people actually voted for you know the financial group people voted for and NOT the political no one voted for?
Or how about repeating votings several times to get the result the eu wants? I am glad they coudlnt do the same shit with brexit?
How was your vote for the EU army.... oh right there wasnt one. How was the vote for mass islamic immigrations where was the vote? ohhh ... right...
Where was your vote on if the eu should punish countries that dont want to take muslim immigration?Oh...right.
Where was your vote that said "lol we all can now ignore EU schengen law cause it suits our population replacement idea " OH.. right a fucking gain!
You are a fool.

The president of the European commission is appointed by the democratically elected european parliament, while the council is made by the also democratically elected national governments.

As always, brits are full of shit.

I'd say we don't like you either but truth is nobody cares about you.

You are a verified idiot and you will pay the price for it.

Paying 10 MPs in the anti abortion, gay rights, evolution, 'the Pope is literally Satan' party £1.5b for 2 years of votes

So this is the power of Brexit..........
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>by the democratically elected european parliament,
Kill yourself idiot.

I'm sorry, did you have an argument other than foaming at your mouth?

>'the Pope is literally Satan'
To be fair, the DUP are not wrong about this...

They took so serious the idea of going back to the time before joining the EU that they are going back to the middle age kek.

Whatever price i pay im sure it wont be a 1B £

nope just your life which is decidly worth less than 1B £.
Always remember you voted for this have fun with your pet jihadis in 50 years when they start going from neighborhood to neighborhood while police supports them.

It's not in cash it is in extra spending in a deprived region.

Get out yuros pls

It's a laugh to kiss your mates here

I would love to nut in Theresa May

Jesus Nige, you don't have to suffer like this.

>The right one is supposedly a woman
Good lord.

Is that Dylan?

>Paying 10 MPs in the anti abortion, gay rights, evolution, 'the Pope is literally Satan' party £1.5b for 2 years of votes
Yes we did. How does that make you feel?

I think they are both trannies. Politics is full of these things. It's what the Jews and Masons really get up to.

>this party is propping up the government
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

Wtf I love this shitty election now

>EU flag

Colour me surprised

Just to trigger you