Tell me pajeets, why do you hate Pakistan so much?

Tell me pajeets, why do you hate Pakistan so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo
corbettreport.com/nuclear-secrets-how-america-helped-pakistan-get-the-bomb/
youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZSII3qADI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h02m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not only pajeets but everybody hates us

we don't.
we just pretend to hate each other.
we are secretly planning on destroying the west and china together.

chin up lad. we are blood brothers. one day we will unite
OR
nuke ourselves

nuke us or take us back. I cant live in this shithole

Things will get better, the elites in both countries are the ones causing problems because they want to maintain power.
And their is too much negative propaganda in both countries.

99% of Pakistani and Indians have to get up in the morning and go to work or school and are busy putting food on the table. we don't really benefit from hating others. it's the 1 % powerful elites in both countries who benefit from our hate.

In the mean time you should consider moving to Britain.
They created this mess so they kinda owe us.

Something about the Kashmir I guess

Fuck Pakis

But why does everyone hate pakistan? Was is something they did or is it a territorial thing?

Also why do you guys hate china?

PR China helped Pakistan develop their atomic bombs

Didn't they also have a territorial dispute or something like that?

This

Oh i'm retarded, thanks

>98% Muslim
>Nigger tier intelligence
>record numbers in incestuous marriages
>one of the biggest armies + nukes

What is there to hate?

Terrorism. almost all terrorism some how has Pakistani fingerprint, and lets not forget osama bin laden was shelters in Pakistan (even thou i don't believe the full story of osama or 911).

>why do you guys hate china?
It's not really hate we consider china more of a competition, we do have issue with china using Pakistan to keep India busy, But India is also one of china largest trading partner with more than 100 billion investment. we also have a minor territorial dispute in arunachal pradesh But in the last 40 years, not a single bullet has been fired because of border dispute.

Most of the issue with china are regional power struggle for influence.

Yes, there's a worthless piece of land in the Himalayas that both of them claim and occasionally they will send army troops in to wave their dicks at the other side.

take back gyppos

What is the average Indian view of Pakistani's? Does everyone hate them?

Just American,
Hazards of life.

>worthless piece of land in the Himalayas
The location is of great strategic importance for military, transportation and also water.

I know

are you kidding me.. study islams 1400 year history of attacking the hindu buddhist and christians and others nonstop.. In one example one muslim commander and his army butchered 90.000 hindus (pajeets) in A SINGLE DAY for refusing to convert to islam, this was the punishment handed out to buddhist hindus christians zoroastrians and others everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo

People don't know the 1400 bloody history of islam or how powerful and brutal the caliphates were, before they collapsed, due to the convert or die docrine, they covered more regions than the roman empire at its peak. And it's less than 100 years since the caliphate fell. (1924)

The industrial age allowed europe to finaly start to fuck with ottomans in a big way and push them back but that only happened between the 1600-1700's and onward. The last islamic invasion into eastern europe was on september 11th 1683 called the battle of vienna. Osama bin ladin didn't pick that date out of a hat. That was the date the last attempt of full on war by the caliphates trying to take eastern europe happened.

Also pic related for a crusades vs jihaad battles comparison. Is this moral equivalence? Were the crusades as bad as jihaad, no not only were they not as bad as jihaad they look like a teddybear compared to the nonstop 1400 years of jihaad, and they were also a defensive response for this jihaad.. The first crusade was launched because the christians agreed, when the muslims took jerusalem and oppressed the middle eastern christians there, they could no longer stand by and watch this happen and the byzantine emperor pleaded them for help to address this situation. Unfortunately salahudin retook jerusalem just 100 years later pushed the christians and jews out of it and started hammering byzantines which they conquered and then started hammering eastern europe.. Jerusalem remained under muslim control that they had taken by invasion, all the way up til after wwII.

Your typical avg Indian actually has unquenching thirst for Pakistani blood.
The hate is quite strong. with some even saying nuclear war is worth it if Pakistan is eliminated once and for all.

I cant wait until India reunites.

Clean up your own shit

Pakistan wouldn't exist without the muslims fucking up the indians for 1400 years.. In contrast the indians haven't waged offensive war against anyone for like 10.000 years or some shit.

I its that bad why hasn't there been a war yet? Something with china I assume?

If*

>Pakistan
Literally Indian people

India would be a Muslim county if Pak and Bangladesh didn't secede

>in past 40 years not a single bullet has been fired because of border dispute

This is a straight-up lie. Shots were fired between Pakistani forces and Indian forces over Kashmir *this year*. You're either uniformed about your own country or you're cosplaying a pajeet

I think he was referring to China, not Pakistan

Here's some data, notice pakistans numbers, they are a bit radical some might say. No idea why they are allowed to have nuclear weapons or why the british allowed many pakistani muslims to migrate there but they payed for it dearly with the rotherham scandal and other things. And it's a surprise to them because they don't know these things about pakistan for whatever reason.

Goddamn you for ruining my high-quality bait.

>Literally Indian people
Indian MUSLIMS, BIG DIFFERENCE. Muslims hate hindus and their faith instructs to wage war against them.

Fuck your bait, fellow burger

yup, Pakistani are disgusting , backward people

I mean we have lots of muslims as well here in Germany
but the average Turk is still way more reasonable than the average Pakistani
no wonder there are so many rape gangs in UK, they are a vile bunch of people

Serious business.

Fuck you pajeet you ungrateful currystainbags

Nah man just joking

Pakis did very fucking good for themselves. Aren't they the only Muslims that have nukes? And they keep building them themselves.
That's it, unless they really fuck up, nobody will seriously question their sovereignty for quite some time.
Plus they all can fuck off to UK for first world life any time they want, how does that work? Some sorta treaty with the Anglos? Limeys please explain.

>indians haven't waged offensive war against anyone
Tamil Chola empire attacked south east asia in 11th century

we have fought 4 major wars since the division and have daily border skirmish and covert insurgency we have our own cold war going on.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1947
Indo-Pakistani War of 1965
Indo-Pakistani War of 1971
Indo-Pakistani War of 1999

just read any Indian or Pakistan newspaper we daily cease fire violation.

it was about Chinese border dispute, we have daily border skirmish with Pakistan.

you created Pakistan bitch, PS why is Mi6 sheltering former Pakistan dictator Musharraf ?
You honestly think UK intelligence is not interfering in the internal affairs of Pakistan ?

Ivan This:

It's the evening in India on a Monday, pajeets are getting off of work in the sweat shop, having a good shit in the street on the way back, then getting on their phones to shitpost. And here we burgers are breaking the 4th wall and shitposting on a fucking Monday morning when everyone responsible here is getting ready for work. Please tell me you have a drink in your hand to make the picture complete, because I sure as hell do

Oh, I see. Well, they're with China so they're good guys, right? Probably not biggest fans of Israel too.

>the elites in both countries are the ones causing problems because they want to maintain power.

I am no commie. But you are 100% right. It is why the west is dying right now. Without an elite that cares for and fosters a middle class - a nation will and people will suffer.

Only strong, stable, democratic institutions can keep them to account.

Heinrich watch this video btw. and please spread it, it's very important.. muslims don't want you to hear this history of islam. Once you've watched it you'll understand why. youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo

For instance, did you know that the yellow badge to identify dhimmi jews (christians had similar thing for them) that they blame the nazis for was actually a muslim invention in the 9th century in iraq by the second caliph al mutawakkil. With muslim brotherhood heavily involved in volunteering to fight for hitler and hajj amini al husseini visiting hitler several times (grand mufti of jerusalem at the time) you might understand how that idea came about under nazism aswell. And then ask why are they hiding this history from you and why do the muslims not want to talk about it and say it's wrong.. because if you realize how islam operated for 1400 years all the way up to 1924 you would end all muslim immigration into germany..

Pakistan has been enriching Uranium 24/7 for over 20 years now. They have 500-800 warheads according to Indian intelligence. The US has also confirmed that they independently developed suitcase nukes. That's their trump card. If they go down.

soviet union had close to 6000 nukes and yet if fell and collapsed, forgot about it
Nukes are not a guarantee for survival

PS Pakistan got help from USA

remember how Pakistan was a American ally and India an soviet alley ?

Nuclear Secrets: How America Helped Pakistan Get the Bomb
corbettreport.com/nuclear-secrets-how-america-helped-pakistan-get-the-bomb/

"Savage, stupid and violent shitskins" sounds like an excellent description for why the rest of the entire subcontinent despises Pakistan. For fucks sake, one the BengalI population in East Pakistan figured out what a bunch of backwards-ass goat fucking mountain retards West Pakistan (currently the only / worst Pakistan) was populated with, they couldn't get away fast enough.

Jesus Christ, Pakistan might be the only Muslim country where Islam is only the second biggest cause of retardedly violent behavior.

>Tamil Chola empire attacked south east asia in 11th century
Ok thank you for that correction maybe i overstated how long india didn't wage offensive war. Said it off the cuff and realized afterwards it was probably not correct.

The Chinese are worse than the Jews.

>Pic related

I love how Russia and the Chinese think they're some sort of "good guys" fighting the evil Anglo-American/European hegemony, and anyone who allies with them out of convenience or self-promotion is also a "good guy." News flash, man, there are no "good guys" on the international stage, only self-interested parties vying for power and domination and prestige. We burgers may be winning that war, but that doesn't make us bad and it sure as hell doesn't make you good.

>you created Pakistan bitch
you cant possibly be serious. The gandhi-jinnah families political intrigues has fuck-all to do with us. You got played by your own people.

Also we created india. Before we showed up you were literally divided into 30+ independent principalities with their respective little meme border wars.

>musharraf is mi6
fuck off retard, we were glad he fucked off and got arrested when he got bk.

Indeed, it is a beautiful life

> democratic institutions

Maybe where everyone is greater than 100 IQ and has a sound knowledge of how things works.

Why do you think the 1% is spreading democracy? Why they hate Monarchy? Think of it,the only close to Monarch is Best Korea,the country would have been better if RothKikes wouldn't have fucked up their trade.

>Before we showed up you were literally divided into 30+ independent principalities with their respective little meme border wars.

Like your policemen who ran away seeing a set of sand niggers coming towards them?

the smell

Pakistan is something like 96% islamist, go figure..

>% islamist, go fig

I wasn't aware how bad Hindus and Muslims hated each other

We don't but they're a lot of idiots on both sides. India has had Muslim PM's before you know.

It isn't politically correct to comment on it in the "West," but the hatred between certain Hindu groups and Muslims goes back fucking centuries and burns like a thousand suns.

>I wasn't aware how bad Hindus and Muslims hated each other
You don't know much about islam do you.. haha, islam hates christians jews and buddhists they hate every non muslims but particularly polytheists such as the hindu. Go read this. It's a good day when you have a chance to learn something new, take this opportunity!

>certain Hindu groups
Not real Hindus.

Come on with your No True Scotsman bullshit. They're "real" Hindus. They may not be "moderate," but they're Hindus, and there are a LOT of them.

TBF you did say 'everyone' but I think there's bad blood between muslims and hindu's/sikhs etc too, yes.

>why does everyone hate pakistan?

I have never seen such a useful idiot and brainlet in my entire life, but at least we share the same goal of pushing Islam out of the West.

There is also an ethnic element to it; most of Pakistan is Punjabi so they additionally hate all southerners and some northerners (Gujuratis) despite the fact that a bulk of their conflict has been with other Punjabis (Sikhs) who they don't despise as much.

Nah. I'm Hindu and I can assure you that they are something else.

This.
>muslims fighting almost continuously for the last 1400 years with each other and the rest of the world and is still going on today because of terrorist ulama and fuqaha of islam and because of the main people in the religion and their actions
>b-but the cause is actually the "demonic" and "evil" west

Topkek

>I have never seen such a useful idiot and brainlet in my entire life
Explain? I've studied islam for several years you must be responding from a position of lack of information if you pretend the stuff i posted isn't correct.

It's almost like humans have evolved to be tribalistic in nature and that Enlightenment values of peace, trade, mutual respect and prosperity, and freedom of association are relatively new concepts.

steve digits

Tell me Paki, how do average Paki's view Indian?

>>muslims fighting almost continuously for the last 1400 years with each other and the rest of the world and is still going on today because of terrorist ulama and fuqaha of islam and because of the main people in the religion and their actions
>b-but the cause is actually the "demonic" and "evil" west
i know right..

I don't know if i should laugh or cry sometimes of this massive ignorance about this thing, islamic doctrine and this history.

But i prefer to laugh because it's the better option.

A FUCKING LEAF

I'll cheer you up with a video of a based egyptian arab slamming the shit out of radical islam and its history. youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZSII3qADI

Also a little nice thing if you didn't catch it.. llah is the neutral arabic word for a deity, like we say god.. Allah is a specific deity.. that's why it says in the shahada.. allah is the only llah.. you can hear him say it in arabic in the video if you follow the subtitles.

People are also extremely ignorant about this, this is why you can't say god is the only god and muhammad is his messenger and you convert to islam, no you must say ALLAH because it's a specific llah, it's a specific deity!!!

In essence the shahada losely translated is allah is the only llah and muhammad is the messenger of allah. You can clearly see that if you look up the shahada..

>but user muslims always told me that allah is synonymous with deity/god.. in arabic
NOPE THEY ARE LYING!

Furthermore you can see that the caligraphy around the shahada is filled to the brim with swords. Such a peaceful religion, it's a silent p.

Nah couldn't be
Depends, it fluctuates quite dramatically based on current events at the moment quite negatively due to BJP shenanigans.
This is hardly exclusive to Muslims pajeet, Indians and Europeans were slaughtering each other well before we showed up.

we hate them, Their has been too much bloodshed, but deep down inside we have some respect for them.
Muslims in India actually have it better than Pakistan and we also understand that we do play an important role in terrorism.

we kinda understand why the world hates us.

> 1 post by this id
Yes, all the random lynchings and discrimination sure do sound appealing.

I'm guessing your one of the crypto-communist PPP voters.

Islam spread in Northern India was violent, event today hindus&muslims in northern regions like Uttar Pradesh hate each other
But islam introduced to southern India like Malabar/Calicut peacefully by traders, in today Kerala not much animosity between hindu and islam

So it isn't universal hate? I'm getting very mixed answers

Yeah that's why the Muslims and Christians have their ghettos in kerala don't believe the communist stories user their is a lot of hate here too

Because pakistan is an extremely evil country.

not just indirectly evil like America but flat out , evil entirely on its own initiative evil.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide
> During the nine-month-long Bangladesh war for independence, members of the Pakistani military and supporting Islamist militias from Jamaat-e-Islami[7] killed up to 3,000,000[4][8] people and raped between 200,000 and 400,000 Bangladeshi women,[8][9] according to Bangladeshi and Indian sources,[10] in a systematic campaign of genocidal rape.[11][12] Independent researchers estimate the number of people killed as being between 300,000–500,000,[1] and describe the 3 million number as excessively inflated.[13] The actions against women were supported by Muslim religious leaders, who declared that Bengali women were gonimoter maal (Bengali for "public property").[14]

>britain made islam
>britain made hinduism
>britain made sikhism
Go home pajeet, you're drunk
Stop talking shit about my dad

>public property
Hawt

geez
what a flaming faggot

ALL MUSLIMS WILL DIE
AKHAND BHARAT RIGHT NAO

Get the fuck outta here retard
Britain did create Pakistan.
Britains Mi6 does shelter their former dictator Musharraf

man no wonder you lost to emu's

>Islam spread in Northern India was violent, event today hindus&muslims in northern regions like Uttar Pradesh hate each other
But islam introduced to southern India like Malabar/Calicut peacefully by traders, in today Kerala not much animosity between hindu and islam
If a faith spreads peacefully whilst still being bad i respect that far more that something spread by violence and maintained by threat of violence.
But i appreciate that you understand the distinction. And it might be a reason as you say of how it was spread, something spread by violence tends to be violent.. something spread by voluntary compulsion also adheres to more peaceful aspects of that faith..

Unfortunately islam spread mostly by violence so its adherents are violent. I would say that those who adopted islam voluntarily are to good of a person for islamic doctrine to begin with and might have been veiled from the violence it preaches, but that is something you have to take up with yourself.

Anyways i thank you for your oppinion.

I will leave you with this for you to contemplate.. youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h02m33s Apostacy in islam (riddah) Whoever voluntarily leaves islam is killed.. "when a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed. Book o8.0-o8.1 reliance of the traveller.
Among things that entail apostacy from islam... "To deny any verse of the qur'an or any-thing which by scholarly consensus (def: b7) belongs to it, or to add a verse that does not belong to it.... to deny the obligatory character of something which by the consensus of muslims is part of Islam" So even if you don't want to leave islam because you don't want to be killed and live in a muslim nation under sharia law.. you are still in danger of being killed for apostacy

MODI WILL DESTROY PORKISTAN

And also vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk

THEY ARE TERRORIST

wrong. turks love pakistan very much.

This

you will never be welcome here POO

I hate their government and Army.

Paki people not so much. They're muslims but I see them as childs under influence of bad People.

Anyways, Paki qts are the best in the world.

People are just people trying to get through life, as if it's not hard enough without all this bullshit.. untill they are under a very rigid doctrine like islam making them a drone of allah, and then stop calling them people, that's a drone.. not a person.. And then it's drone wars, and they always want to make it about "ah you haven't met a person like that" if someone is consumed by such doctrine they are no longer people.. it's not an independent person it's a drone. Stop pretending that you're talking to a person and an individual at that point.. because in a very real sense you're not.

and at that point you evaluate a drone based on its programming.. which in islam is the islamic doctrine, you don't go and say "ah well i know a muslim i liked" guess what, he wasn't a drone probably didn't even practice half the shit he needed to do to become a drone, and the drones want to kill him.. and you're defending the drone instead of him.. you fucking goofballs..

>when droning, learn what operates the drone
>when normal person learn how that normal person operates
Two ENTIRELY different things, you're comparing apples to handgrenades.. And everytime you do someone is going to pay the price for your negligence..

I think it was the mughal empire, retard.

Islam means submission, allah wants them to become drones in TOTAL AND COMPLETE SUBMISSION to his will... that means whatever personality you had or individuality.. is now gone.

The jihadis that cuts people heads off without mercy.. it's not a person that's why they can do this, they are consumed, under complete control by allah and his doctrine, a very sinister thing, they can cut the head off a child and feel nothing, they are not who they were.

Whoever this deity allah is, he operates by complete submission is tool is fear and his goal is destruction of anyone who opposes his will. It's not like christianity where it's like mercy mercy and wash eachothers feet and go be a good person and if you fuck up ask for forgiveness etc.. no It's be a drone.. a useful asset for allah for the most righteous cause of purifying the earth of all the filth that opposes allahs will.. THAT is the essence of islam.. And if you dare leave it.. punishment is death.. well quite frankly.. doesn't quite appeal to me to be honest. Sounds like whoever this deity is he's extremely nefarous and seems to be completely antithetical to the biblical god, however much the christians might have misread their own texts or whatever.. claiming allah is god of the bible is like claiming a wolf is guarding the sheep.

I've studied islam intensively for the last 4 years or so.. and it's not calming it's terrifying.. and the most terrifying is that there's people who believe and adhere to that shit that's walking all around amongst us..