AND THEY SAID ANDY WAS INCAPABLE OF DEFEATING TRUDEAU

AND THEY SAID ANDY WAS INCAPABLE OF DEFEATING TRUDEAU

BERNIERFAGS, APOLOGIZE

Polls are always wrong, so Trudeau will win

That's still a pretty long way to the elections.

What're his stances on immigration?

>If you beat your enemies, they win

>inb4 he promises weed again and retards vote him in again

>2021

A lot can happen in that time, both for and against Trudeau

Looks like a pepe

which one is kevin o'leary? shark tank is entertaining at times i imagine his leadership will also be

The next federal election here is in 2019, but you're right, a lot can happen in 2 years.

BIG ANDY
I
G

A
N
D
Y

DO NOT FEAR THE SHEER

>Just cuck my shit up

Something along those lines

CANADA HAS BEEN OVERTAKEN WITH SCHEER MADNESS

THEY WANT BIG ANDY NOT THAT SKINNY DANDY.

>NDP
Is missing SA

SA?

Not sure but he wants to stop trade with China and focus on trade with the UK and Japan so he isnt completely cucked

DUDE WEED

Once trudeau conveniently leaglizes weed a year before the election all the in denial drug addicted faggots will vote liberal for 25 years its over for us guys. By then there will be too many cultural enrichers for the cons to ever win again.

hes already dropped out of the race. Scheer is the one for his party.

Does Canada have preferential (aka instant runoff) voting?

Stay away from Franco-papists, T.B.H.

no federal first past the post system. No faggotty second place trophies here

He wasn't that great anyway: half Irish, half Lebanese, full globalist. All our politicians are trash tbqh. Scratch that, all politicians are trash.

What caused him to start dropping? The forest fire?

>american education

Honey moon period as well as the fact that hes passed almost nothing and has done nothing, he also gave up on one of his biggest campaign promises of electoral reform because the party realized it hurt them the most. Marijuana will also not be legal till next election and the economy is waiting to burst. I had a little hope for Trudeau with some of his policies but he dissapoints at every turn as well as refuses to answer questions in question period in parliment which is insanse for his personality. A huge one is he did a campaign tour a year ago to speak around Canada to common people and they all told him they felt betrayed by all his failed policies, it was bad here in Ontario where middle class can barely afford Hydro now because of the Liberal policies and he offered no soloution.