Google goes full SJW

Google shows rainbow sidebars when searching for LGBT stuff.

They literally celebrate sick people's downward spiral into more sickness.

Russia's law against LGBT propaganda for children is a good first step against this kind of bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalave.com/politics/peterkrivicich/vladimir-putin-hates-pizza/863/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Snowflake

Why were you searching lgbt?

Cuz anons a trap loving triple faggot double nigger

Huh whaddaya know?

I was interested in how anti-lgbt sites were ranked by Google.

Because it's owned by a Jew...

It must only be for amerisharts

They are in full degeneracy mode.

Well quit being a faggot and take jewgle off your default search engine. Watch ill do it right now

at least there is no black and brown stripe

I dunno OP, look like problem is on your end.

That happens when you look up India

seems like a good check to see if your country is degenerate

maybe it's that legislation in russia to help children? that might be the cause

Here is the Danish Google.

Go to google.com/ncr to see what the Americans see.

ncr stands for NoCountryRedirect

Wot.

Bumpino. Fuck (((Google))).

>legislation in Russia
>something that helps our people

What the fuck why do I have rainbows, I thought we were homophobes

amerishit here, faggot rainbows show up for me. i fucking wish muslims would bomb fag pride parades

It doesn't show anything like this in Russia because we have a local law that forbids the gay propaganda.

>not using Bing for the free gift cards every couple months

I don't give a fuck.
It doesn't appear to me when using it normal because I don't search for faggot shit.
This is essentially exactly what the right wing aims for in regards to faggotry, what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom is up to you, just shut the fuck up about it in public. No-one gives a fuck.

>libshits
>people

google tailors results to your internet history bro...

>Google goes full SJW

is 2017 like your first year on the internet or something?

WHY?!?OP?!?!WHY THE FUCK DID GOOGLE THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!?!

Back to 2ch, cock holster. Where you belong.
And I've been a Nazi since teens, if that's what's bothering you.

Why is pink before red instead of after purple?

It must be the case.

Also, I just accidentally find out that Lithuania, EU member, have a similar law.
I never heard anyone complaining about it.

it doesn't seem to apply to all gay things

2ch is full of libshits like you who hate Putin and its government. So Sup Forums is definitely not your place, people here are either neutral to mr. Putin or consider him /ourguy/.

>Google goes full SJW
>goes

this makes no sense

Totally not a shitty shoop in MSPAINT

We need a script that searches all country-specific Google domains and reports which ones are pozzed.

Doesn't really matter where you put it, since it isn't even a part of the light spectrum. It's not in the rainbow, but they felt like having two chunks that are just slightly different shades of purple would be a bad design.

Well, /ourguy/ shouldn't have to pay people like you to advertise his regime on social media, should he now?
And for some reason, the fact that your beloved bald goblin isn't universally accepted on 2ch is not surprising. It's almost as if no matter how much control you have over media, dissidents with a working brain will still find a way to take a piss at you.
Now, hush, back to working Mr. Putin's shaft: we both know how much you love strong men, passionate for their countries. That's right, deep breath in, *huuuum*, and it's inside you. Good boy.

Try Bepный

Google celebrating literal AIDS spreading mental patients with an affinity for molesting children.

Google are truly celebrating the ultimate degenerates.

Mate, I hate to be the blackpill cunt, but i've got to say.

The idea of calling a fag "sick" is so far out of the public view that you might as well have just called for Hitler to rise again and put everyone on earth into gas chambers. The majority have already been told the lies so many time they can't tell the difference between fact amd fiction.

The only reason I personally still push against this stuff is to buy society enough time for the majority to see the impacts of this lifestyle first-hand and turn against it.

>the actor
>the dj
>the artist

I hate the implication that you basically HAVE to be fucked in the head to be an artist. I've been making music for the past fifteen years, and I'm not a single bit of anything but straight, and a man.

It's just like the social belief that you HAVE to do drugs to create non-mainstream art, or to create good art at all.

y no rainbow

>legislation in russia to help children?

BTW, did you know Putin hates pizza?
nationalave.com/politics/peterkrivicich/vladimir-putin-hates-pizza/863/

because knowing your enemy is necessary to fight them.

You do need to be crazy to make art. The artists channel their pain. Why do you think Shadman makes those pictures?

It's not working in Finland I guess

There is a difference between drawing on the suffering and pain that you experience as a human being with a consciousness, and promoting degenerate transsexual disorders and generally just glorifying mental illness.

What is the purpose behind this?

propaganda

I'm glad they're finally giving apt recognition to the genderfluid community

bring it on