Are interracial couples between a white man and a black woman the most Sup Forums thing in existence...

Are interracial couples between a white man and a black woman the most Sup Forums thing in existence? How do you feel about them getting more common?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhsmfQEE1Yk
articolotre.com/2015/07/indro-montanelli-colonialista-compro-una-12enne-abissina-era-un-bellanimalino/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the final red-pill OP.

I want a waifu with skin blacker than burnt toast but I don't want half-breed children.

Its pretty much the bane of my existence.

I have a black gf. She likes paramore and samurai champloo. She also has a nice ass. She willingly cooks and cleans for me. She wants to be a stay at home mom.

Im cautiously optimistic though because she won't shut up about race or her hair. Apparently people like touching black people's hair. Who knew

>darker than burnt toast
You mean like this, user? I'm not judging your tastes in 'waifus', I'm just checking

I don't think that particular woman is attractive, and her skin looks colored on but yes something of that degree albeit more natural looking

>get her tubes tied
>adopt aryan babies

Doing two goods at one time. Preventing more nigger babies while giving a home to little white kiddos

>adopt
Just about the most cucked thing you can do

she is so black she went purple

>giving a home to orphans is bad

Notice niggers, spics, and gooks never adopt. Because they have no soul. Only good white people adopt

ew wtf

>implying pure Aryans actually exist, when we all know they were actually aliens
Nice joke my dude

The what of your existence?

>more common
You have to have whites for that to become more common. USA doesn't have many white males of breeding age anymore and Europe has no niggers.

>you will never be a rich turkish ottomon with an harem of african cuties and half a dozen black eunuchs

WHy even live.

The crane of his existence
The crane

When black men get white women they
1)can have smarter, more beautiful offspring who live in society better and are higher tier humans
2) can feel the taboo of cucking men they perceive as the cause of all their problems

When white men get black women they
1) have uglier lower IQ kids, who have a harder time than them in being good successful humans
2) pick up women even black men don't want, as black men want white women

It's not equal. Any race mixing is a losing scenario for the higher tier race

I read somewhere that Italian men have jungle fever more than anyone else, even in the 1930s it was an issue raised in Ethiopia where the colonists would prefer the local ladies to Italian women

Also, watch this clip Mario

youtube.com/watch?v=JhsmfQEE1Yk

>always talks about her race
Dude you should bring her to Sup Forums. She'd fit right in

>the colonists would prefer the local ladies to Italian women

articolotre.com/2015/07/indro-montanelli-colonialista-compro-una-12enne-abissina-era-un-bellanimalino/