Was he right, Sup Forums?

Was he right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x90kI0zjI7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. He was just mad we had freedom and he didn't.

>things hitler didn't say for 900

He was right about pretty much everything. I miss him so much. Why did we have to fight Germany? We are kinsmen.

He was right on almost everything.

Dass gutt - adolf hitler

This
>t. American

What he didn't forsee is that the American whites, bred from an independent and revolutionary spirit, would be the last faint hope for the white race
>when it hits 60% nigger power we gonna chimp out n' sheit.

He was right, but ironically he didn't give whites enough credit. The gentiles are waking up.

absolutely he was. it's even worse today because it's not even a question of nigger and kike there's a new menace and it's brown. spics are going to become the voting majority and america will become brazil.

>gadsden retard talking about freedumb
good goy subhuman. freedom for lgbt. freedom for niggers to rape white women. freedom for spics to become the majority and turn america into brazil. freedom to spend all america's wealth for (((their))) wars

Most whites in America have some German lineage because that's where our immigrants mostly came from. The blood that flows through them is not the one of Slavic rape babies. There is some hope.

People like you and me are going to the spear head on this war. It is up to us to secure influential positions to alert, unify, and rouse the white race.
>The first kindling to a raging inferno

Hitler was an autistic faggot

Don't forget the (((freedom))) for kikes to run our medias and schools to push degeneracy

So that settles it, there is no nigger problem in the USA.

> How can one expect a State like that to hold together?

He was wrong.

>not much hope for America
>last longer than all forms of "Germany"
seems someone didn't think things through too well. Or it's a fake quote.

yeah he never said that.

Post the full quote, toilet-scrubber.

Didn't Hitler love America ??

Well after America takes on every super power at once and lives to tell the tale then maybe you'd have a point. But we can't even hold ourselves together. We're barely doing it when the kikes strike from within using our Libs against us. At least Germany got far enough to free and unite themselves momentarily. I'd rather die on my feet fighting than live on my knees.

It baffles me how stupid Americans are, You might as well of told him he was a poo head

USA:
>56% white, had a nigger president for 8 years

Germany:
>92% white, never had a nigger president

whites are fucked. who says there needs to be a billion whites anyway? why can't there be only 20 million whites in the world like with jews? retards like the gadsden trash should die and i don't feel the need to do anything for them. there's no path to life for the retards who worship freedom and they deserve everything they get. people who enjoy equality should enjoy the death they'll get from it.

no he just didn't expect they would flood his country with tens of millions of shitskins

>Nothing of the sort in England today

How times have changed

HUUURRR 56%%%!!!

Alright look you eurofags. We may be 56% but we still manage to be less cucked than you. It's not about the demographics, it's about the general feeling and will of the people, over all we aren't PC, and America is waking up. Meanwhile Africa is about to unload it's payload of millions, and you have a Muslim horde that wants you all dead, while you sit in your holes too scared to make a statement online because the thought police will come to your house.

but hey, MIGRANTS WELCOME!!! You retards really don't understand do you.

He's not wrong. If we deported the niggers after the Emancipation Proclaimation (as Lincoln originally planned) and expelled the Jews, then he probably would've spoken more fondly of us.
When is this quote from, by the way? Curious if it's from before WWII, which would indicate that he never wanted to ally with us to begin with.

The absolute inability of some muricans to even for one second take a critical look at their people, country and future is astonishing

Reddit spacing, every single one of you kill yourselves.

Um. Hans? Might want to take an introspective look yourself. How a german can make this post is what's really astonishing.

I want to step in snek so bad right now

I believe it's from Table Talks (which are probably true - see video related youtube.com/watch?v=x90kI0zjI7E )

I know he spoke about American already being too mongrelized in there, so it seems in the same vein.

>Whataboutism

See So looks like during 1942. And he was right, of course. America post the Civil War was largely about chasing the dollar as its highest ideal. That's a disgusting vision for a people.

I called a hypocrite a hypocrite, it's not fallacious.

Are you retarded?

I stand corrected thank you.

No step on snek

It's mostly shills trying to create in-group fighting, and then the occasional legitimate retard. Whichever they are deserve to beaten and/or shot, though.

That America has been the jew's stronghold post WW2 and center for its poisoning of all white countries is simply undeniable.

In a way, yes.

You might realize our states are the equivalent of your countries one of these days

I never claimed Germany is fine and dandy.
But thanks for proving my point.

Well I guess you win then, we both have shitty countries.

He was certainly right; whether he was right or not is a matter of debate.