radio.abc.net.au/stations/news/live?play=true

1300 486 751

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9f378T49E
vocaroo.com/i/s04y19oTptm6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for melbourne

dan savage won

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YOU DAN SAVAGE KYS

>At least Sutherland wasnt mentioned last.

first for bundy

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9f378T49E

FARRRRRKKKKKKK

Did I trigger anyone?

BASED CALLER HANDING OUT REDPILLS ON MARRIAGE/DIVORCE TO THE GAYS

>same sex marriage will help the economy
whats the reasoning behind this?

>fag marriage would be good for the economy

>Marriage Equality
Talk about the problems it'll bring after you introduce it

>Would improve the economy
Where did they pull out this from???

>married
>get divorced
Well then don't marry a roastie cuck!

OUR GUY ON?

>whats the reasoning behind this?
more aids drugs required thus more money churn to big pharma and the resulting health system.

Everyone will come here for bug chasing tourism.
Because Australia has the best bugs.

5%

Triggered

Don't you know that 97% of gay marriage economists agree that it will benefit the economy?

virgin

This viper cut off a red-pilled caller.

Roastie Cuck

Fucking Dan Savage beat us both, Western Australianon.
We have a common enemy
Still 1 - 1

put our guy back on

> economists understand the economy

I'm out
Night lads

Hold on, this old lady might say something about abos on welfare

viper host obviously doesn't give a fuck about the caller.

this is typical of the left. its all lip service for virtue signalling.

"stay in touch"

>$860 electricity bill
>literally dying

"you stay in touch alright"

clearly the solution is more renewable energy

nup. i thought maybe she'd say something about hitler being misunderstood.

How the fuck is their bill that high?

>muh crying pensioner
>coughing into the phone
I'm being put on aren't I

How'd qanda go? Did I miss anything?

Fuck that was rough as guts.

More arse tear surgeries = more calls for proctologists

Private thorium generators when???
That is until we get private 0point energy generators

Why does no one ever call up any more?
Is it because you're scared or you can't think of anything to say?

Anyway, noity noit Western Austranon,
See you next week
>pic is my face when we both got beaten by Dan Savage

The was lots of clapping for no reason at all.

its victimhood signaling.

typilcally they also pretend they have a sore foot etc etc

obviously she needs to gas herself.

$266 bill here.

Just checked and AM radio is far ahead of the stream so if you want to hear it first next week dig out the real radio.

Just the usual trump and brexit bashing at every chance, other than that all the ontopic stuff was boring.

I would but I am in contact with hundreds of people as part of my job and I am worried I'd be recognised

its was pretty lame. But Pyne but seemed BASED.

apart from the "fuck drumpft!!1" shitery, nothing much. I got my tweet on. They basically talked about mental health, politician pay and fag marriage i think

b...but you didnt rate my meme.

night.

Dan savage will win again next week. I swear upon it.

is radio also delayed if you're not in the eastern states?

which tweet was yours?

If you';re asking, no, there were no carpet snake moments or midget moments or mushroom farming moments.

That sounds about right, some kinda mkultra bullshit I reckon.

Christopher Pyne showed evidence of a personality, sense of humour and maybe even a pulse. It was surreal.

Oh, I didn't see it.
10/10 m8, 10/10.
G'night

Not 100% sure on that because vic. If you are in SA just tune in on skywave given its night. 774khz romps in to east coast NZ at night so you guys should easy get it.

noity noit.

very.

maybe he's preparing for his long term goal at leadership.

however, he strikes me as too smart to take on that role. you know, he plays spock to turnbulls kirk.

Unless you have shit plasma tvs nearby that is.
>Death to plasma tvs

I'll post a vocaroo of the good caller

btw, we all learned tonight that gay marriage will provide economic benefit to Australia

Actually given its news radio they may not have so much of a signal on 1026khz. Hmm you can try.

Anyone continued to listen?
THEY"RE TALKING ABOUT FASCISM RIGHT NOW!!!

this guy got on the phone for 3 minutes
pretty good, goes to show what you can do if you are articulate and prepared

yeah.

BBC propaganda is hillarious these days.

bump for late night cosy

Bump for the Sutherland shire

The most annoying thing is I miss out on listening to Phillip Adams when I watch QandA, so I can't get information on how to think correctly. It almost requires me to form my own opinion.

lol at that virtue signalling teacher, she'd be on at least 80K. no need to be crying poor

hey, at least a privatized domestic violence service might be inclined to fucking help men

yeah. these people live in some other cloistered reality. I don't think they have any clue of the undertow of civil disharmony thats lurking beneath their artificial reality.

i think its going to be a rude awakening to find themselves fending off people trying to eat them when the just in time delivery system collapses.

interesting point. will spread this info.

Definitely a strange time, I met a bloke who was on $130 an hour teaching shit at a uni.

10 hours a week, no worries. Easy as fuck too

bump for late night BBC radio talking about their new aircraft carrier WITH A RAMP!!!!

well that's good for 26 weeks of the year, good luck getting money while students are on break

I just can't believe it's even a paid position, his job was total fluff

ah, here's something he might not have mentioned.

ALL of those universities hire staff on contract and they have to prepare their own lecture material on their own unpaid private time AND all of that intellectural property/content is automatically acquired by the university as theirs.

SOme really nasty contracts run by the universities, because they know so many a desperate for it, especially if they are approaching universities for work INSTEAD of working in the industry they studied for.

>>Would improve the economy
>Where did they pull out this from???
From the argument tool chest that says always argue as though your idea has been fully accepted to get more people to tacitly accept it.

For instance, sodomy will improve the rate of refugee satisfaction. Legalize it.

>A FUCKING RAMP

I used to be a maths lecturer
worked bloody hard too, good money but not for slouches

also, it will increase aids drugs use and rectal tear operations, plus new industries such as getting that permanent shit stain off dicks.

BRAVE NEW WORLD

What's clear is that 3% of the gay marriage economists are too privileged if they can afford to disagree with the centre position.

Tonights Tough Question: Will gay marriage make new industries for the economy like Dick Bleaching?

I get it, but my shit jobs at his age are all in India/Philippines now. His contact and conditions are 10x better than what I had at that point on my working life.

And for what? To teach people how to figure out what something they read, ackshully means.. no quality assurance, no profit or product being made, no thing done besides kids staring at another kid repeating shit.

Perhaps I'm being a stubborn libertarian, but it just seems odd. What tangible thing is taking place? Besides student debt.

I'm jealous more than anything, but I'm not changing jobs now.

Yeah highschool would be a pain, cos discipline and Jonah from Tonga - but uni, where everyone is behaving and pretending to care.

Hot students who are over 22, not a bad gig imo

uni is the new high school
students these days don't come to classes, don't hand in their assignments, fail everything, and then just say that you should pass them because they are special snowflakes

noigty noight

last for red-neck qld

>uni is the new high school
what does that make you if you don't go to uni at all?

depends what you do instead
being a tradie or starting your own business are both respectable
being a dole bludger is degenerate

is that uni lecturer pay?

sounds more like tutor pay
but 1 hour of tutoring would usually include 1 hour of preparation and 1 hour of associated marking
so it's actually more like $43/hour, still not bad though

>1 hour of marking
>1 hour of preparation
oh no that's so hard!

the normie argument is that more weddings will be good for the economy because of all the spending (read: waste) involved

a crock of shit desu, more straight marriages and children would be far better for the economy and the nation than anything leftards have done

yeah, most spending on weddings is not productive to the economy
and especially honeymoons, all that money going to ladyboys in thailand would create a trade imbalance

/r/ing moot & Aussie version of this

home all day with heaters going

I get $800+ bills every winter for the same reason