TRUMP GOES FUCKING NUCLEAR

i love this man

DRUMPF
DUMB
RACIST
MISOGYNIST
PROMOTING
FACISM

>waah i have a majority in both the house and senate but can't accomplish anything because of muh democrats and muh fake news
KILL YOURSELF, DRUMPFTARD

Ask him what is it like to be a 71 year old tween

I forgot to add DUMB to the thing srry

He will remembered as one of the greatest Presidents of all time. His Presidency thwarted the globalist agenda and literally saved the planet from a number of policies that would have stripped us of every freedom we enjoy.

Oh wait it was UGLY

My bad reddit

Trump will go down in history as the worst president of the USA.
Oh well, I guess at least he will go down in history as a president. The worst one.

CRASH AND BURN

Can someone give me me the big enchilada on what's about to happen? It's like house of cards in real life.

good goy, continue to suck up those sweet lies fed to you by institutions that only see you as a revenue stream.

If Trump starred it would be called House of Clowns.

Nah keep on dreaming. All the worst have been progressives like Carter, Wilson, and eventually Obama. .

Well, he is President and you're not. Must be doing something right. :).

Get fucked four eyes.

You forgot a U, you dumbfuck.
Shills are so mad, their insults are even more stupid than usual.

MAGA

No, kill yourself you fucking nigger. Democrats have resorted to filing lawsuits in simpatico districts to undermine the legislative process, knowing it will be overturned in the SC. Anything to buy more time for their shit policies to undermine the sovereignty of the nation. If you support that in any way, shape or form you should be killed, but your family should be slowly killed in front of you first. That way none of your DNA pollutes the fucking gene pool, you are made an example of and we are entertained. And I see a day soon, a glorious day- perhaps a fall day- when the leaves will change, a crisp air blows and rattles the corpses that hang from the trees. One in their pride that they died for their ideology. We shall celebrate under their shade as the crowd feast.

IIIIII'MMM NUCLEAAAAAAR III'MMMMMMM WIIIIIIIILLLLD

>muh Obama

I'd watch that.

The Democrats are all going to prison and then Black Lives Matter is going to take their place in the two party system while libertarians and greens continue to mean nothing to anyone.

>the most recent comment
>44 seconds old
>71 replies
>all (((verified))) accounts laying out 5 'zingers' at a time
really makes you go hmmmm....

So is he admitting that Russian collusion is an actual thing or that it is a total scam created by the democrats?

this.

Only wish we had something to be proud of up here...

God bless the God-Emperor.

You better sit the fuck down goy

THE
JEWS
WILL
ALWAYS
WIN

Damn I love Trump.

>don't worry goyim, there's no such thing as the Deep State! Ryan, McCain, McMaster, Graham, they're all the nice guys, working for the people! They'd NEVER side with the democrats to oppose the Nationalist President's agenda! They'd NEVER help convince RINO members of Congress to obstruct Trump's plans and keep the people miserable!

It's his personal account. Why do people think he'd handle it like the @potus account?

Mondays I swear.

The Globalists spent the last 6 months throwing every wild conspiracy they had at him, and they all bounced off. Now he's going on the offensive.

>Anonymous (ID: TEq1yD9O) 06/26/17(Mon)09:32:08 No.131389241▶

Clearly a total scam created by the Dems you dolt

The fact that future generations will have to analyze Donald Trumps tweets and our memes in history class is blowing my mind every time I think about it

11% OF HIS PRESIDENCY IS OVER AND THIS IS WHAT HE'S DOING
>11% OF HIS PRESIDENCY IS OVER AND THIS IS WHAT HE'S DOING

he's good

Oh jesus stop tweeting. Why the hell is this guy doing all of this damaging nonsense? All he needs to do is to govern.

Feds Plan To Drop Russia Investigation, Left Plans To Riot

And HRC will go down as the person who lost to him

>forgetting what else he's accomplished >implying he won't get a second term

>liking the annoying orange's tweets

CRASH AND BURN

>1461

>if you let your political opponents shit all over you, concoct spurious and salacious nonsense about you daily, and obstruct your ability to govern at every opportunity without calling them out on it, you win

>(You)
the only successes you filthy shills have had is catching a whole lotta (You) with shitty bait. Get a real job you sad, cucked subhumans and realize that you are feeding the fire you so desparately think you are trying to douse.

My man.

Seriously why can't they get this guy off twitter? He is tweeting himself out of the WH.

You mean 5.5%, faggot.

Have a (You)

If you lose, you win.

IMPEACH DDRMPF

what is he even saying? what does Obamacare have to do with Russia?

>it's actually just 5.5%

ALL THEY DO IS COMPLAIN

>Complains for the 100,000,000th time since becoming president

How is he fighting back? He is just giving them more ammunition to hit him with.
I don't even get why Trump is doing all of this self-destructive nonsense. All he has to do is be a president.

I wish he was my leader

9/10 (she should be in jail already)

Can't wait for Trump to go full SMASH on these spineless worms.

Or, conversely, he has 89% left, probably even 94.5%.

Seems like enough to me, especially since every retarded Leftist babbling about Russia is about to have the narrative ripped out from under them like a rug.

THIS

GAS IT DOWN!!
>GAS IT DOWN!!

GAS IT DOWN!!
>GAS IT DOWN!!

GAS IT DOWN!!
>GAS IT DOWN!!

GAS IT DOWN!!
>GAS IT DOWN!!

GAS IT DOWN!!
>GAS IT DOWN!!

GAS IT DOWN!!
>GAS IT DOWN!!

what a dumbass

this retard has the nuclear codes

POST FOR RUIN, AND THE WORLD'S ENDING

DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately for you Trump is trying to pull out of the middle east

test

And what exactly has HE done about the election meddling? Absolutely nothing.

>Forgetting what he's accomplished

Absolutely nothing

Like they haven't already shat on him for every imaginable offence. No one gives a shit what they say anymore.

There's a big story dropping today, in regards to the Russian investigation. Trump is trying to get ahead of it by throwing out distractions

why is he so retarded? why do cucks actually support this manchild

So the media spent 11% of his presidency trying to pin Russia on him and scare everyone away with an impeachment cloud? Sad!

Of course, but he gives them more shit to throw.

Not an argument, foreigner.

LMAO

>2017.5
>he still supports blonald blumpfh

You're the shill kikebergstien

If no one gives a shit then why does Trump rant about it on Twitter every fucking day

>all these cucks
Why are you here?

>tfw he presses the button

50% of likely voters still support him, and why wouldn't they?

quit taking the b8. these shill fags are fed with yous

NEW CLEAR CHODES

Trump setting the narrative for the week.
I still can't believe people think he's unhinged and doesn't have a strategy. He has done it over and over.

Because he makes you mad and stirs the shit up. He knows how to play the media.

How can he do something about it, it's already over?

mmmm no honey

STANDING
ON THE EDGE
OF THE CRATER
AS SOROS ONCE SAID.

Cards topple easily. Clowns just keep coming out. I doubt that's what you meant, but it is apt.

What the fuck is he talking about? What Russia meddling? You mean the saudi meddling in the election by silencing trump supporters and dissenters of leftism on twitter? Or the israeli meddling by silencing trump supporters and dissenters of leftism on reddit? Or canadian meddling by the shitting up of Sup Forums nonstop in an attempt to silence trump supports and dissenters of leftism by drowning them out in a sea of astroturfing?

you are doing it wrong

He's just making the Russia thing poisonous for the Democrats. Any time they bring it up he and every other conservative is just gonna shit on Obongo for being a useless clown. It's good strategy.

I love how he still calls her Crooked Hillary

If fucking only!

>believing drumpfties lies

oh sweet summer child

DEATH

DAILY REMINDER TRUMP WON THE POPULAR VOTE BY 3 MILLION

5.7 MILLION ILLEGALS VOTED

thank god the democrats could only rig it in places they already controlled

Even if there really was Russia doing something to the election, the Obama administration was actually happy about it. They used it as a justification to be able to use the intelligence services to spy on everyone involved with Trump and the Trump campaign. Their plan was to find something to sabotage Trump or blackmail him to make sure that Hillary wins. The problem was that they didn't find anything.

If this is what happened, this doesn't seem legal to do, an administration working together with one of the parties, trying to rig things for one of the candidates.

What ammunition does he give them that they woulldnt just make up like they did with PissGate and RussiaGate and PussyGate and NiggerGate and ManafortGate and .... you see where I'm going with this.

HOL UP
>Promise to ban muslims disappears from website
SO YOU BE SAYING?
>Calls Hillary a great woman instead of locking her up
THAT WE
>Fails to secure border wall funding
IS GONNA
>Fails to repeal Obamacare
GET TIRED
>Decides to bomb Syria despite campaigning on non-interventionist policies
OF WINNING?!
>Calls himself a globalist despite campaigning on Americanism not globalism