Beyond Pro-Choice: The Solution to White Supremacy is White Abortion

Is this satire? I actually can't tell.

>White women: it is time to do your part! Your white children reinforce the white supremacist society that benefits you. If you claim to be progressive, and yet willingly birth white children by your own choice, you are a hypocrite. White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time and resources to assist women of color who have no other choice but to raise their children. Women of color are in need of financial and humanitarian resources. As this white supremacist society continues to imprison black fathers, women of color are forced to stand alone in their plight to raise the next generation of Americans. White women: instead of devoting your time and energy to white children who will reinforce the struggles of women of color, how about asking women of color in what ways you can assist them in their self-liberation? How about adopting children of color who have lost their parents to the destructive white supremacist society that you have enabled and encouraged?

medusamagazine.com/beyond-pro-choice-the-solution-to-white-supremacy-is-white-abortion

web.archive.org/web/20170623001540/https://medusamagazine.com/beyond-pro-choice-the-solution-to-white-supremacy-is-white-abortion

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lO72k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

talex

so this is what being triggered feels like

>tfw my GoyBook got banned for commenting "I hope you get raped to death by a pack of angry niggers"

What's funny is that blacks may take up 30% instead of 13% of the population if abortion didn't exist, whites would be a minority, if jews were smarter, they'd overturn Roe V. Wade and let the storm come in instead of trying to push it on whites.

Man they're really not trying to hide it now are they?

Why isn't the author of that article in jail ?

If a woman wants an abortion she should have asked her own mother to abourt her.

If bitch got raped then yeah get an abortion
I have nothing against that.

archive.is/lO72k

Archive this fucking clickbait

Free speech. Something that the left is okay with when it's in their favor but chimp out over when it's not.

My guess is that it's because she doesn't exist.

>condoning abortion publicly
>Worship Leader for the Progressive Women's Christian Ministry at my college

???

YOU WANT SOME?

COME GET SOME

Nah, that's pretty common these days. (((Mainline))) Protestantism is dead.

As for the article, obviously satire.

Women who kill their own children are psychologically damaged for life....because they know, deep down, that it was wrong. Killing their own child goes against everything that makes a woman, a woman....and makes it harder for her to bond with and have future children as well. A woman who has an abortion will stay on the liberal plantation forever...it's the only place that tells her that killing her child was a good "choice" and that she's normal.
The left has always pushed abortion as the responsible choice, but this is a new play for emotions...not surprising with the current media narrative, though.

One user once told a story
That his GF hot an abortion

Some years later her friend gave her a happy mothers day card as a joke. She didn't know she got one
She had a breakdown

Which means that the blupilled women remove themselves from the gene pool, causing selection pressure for women to become more and more redpilled over time.

that site has to be a very elaborate troll site, like the onion but more dedicated
right?
guys?

>Free the nipple!! Are you being forced to go to some stupid sporting event that you have no interest in? Well let’s make this a perfect opportunity to whip out some nipples! Make sure to have your middle finger ready for those assholes who want to objectify you. And probably some mace.

It's definitely at least as good as the Onion

Exactly, they will still be a mother just to a dead baby.

yeah ita satire just skim the articles

mental breakdowns are pretty common when they realize that they're just shit mothers who killed their baby
even hiding from that reality must fuck them over psychologically...probably what creates the blue haired feminist types

I hate to break it to you, but that's normal SJW bullshit, its not actually satire.

I dated a girl who had two. She was a nutcase. One day she saw someones kid walking and said that boy looks just like mine. She had serious impulse problems the abortions added insult to injury. Was hot tho, but that only lasts so long. Then the crazy comes out.