HAPPENING: SHTF in Illinois Soon

Illinois' financial problems are so bad that the lottery is about to stop selling tickets because they know the state can't pay the winners.

Road construction crews are also being told that if a budget isn't passed by June 30th, they are to stop all construction.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-15/unable-pay-bills-illinois-sends-dear-contractor-letter-telling-firms-halt-road-work-

foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/20/illinois-careens-into-financial-meltdown-and-not-even-lottery-is-safe.html

Will bankruptcy affect the gibsmedat in Chicago? If so, prepare for a summer of happenings.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Blagojevich
illinoispolicy.org/the-work-vs-welfare-trade-off-in-illinois/
usgovernmentspending.com/spending_chart_2005_2022ILb_18c1li211mcn_40c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's such a damn shame. The entire state is basically midwest paradise except for fucking Shitcago. Fuck democrats and fuck obongo.

bump

Wait...can I even bump my own post anymore?

Ah..whatever..

I think there is a wait time before you can bump your own post.

Chicago is the problem for Illinois. As is New Orleans for Louisiana. If the state does go bankrupt and gibs are taken away, yes, they will most likely loot riot. I'd say let them purge if innocent people wouldn't get caught in the crossfire.

They'll pass the budget last minute

I just got a job in Chicago. How fucked am I

Chicago will burn if the gibs get turned off in the heat of summer.

What's the idea behind a state lottery anyway

A big problem for Illinois is the unfunded pensions. Thy already have high taxes, and the unfunded pensions need to be paid.

job doing what? where?

Chicago suburb Mount Prospect checking in. How fucked am I? My parent live in Chicago and their property taxes are basically doubling in the next 4 years.

We do event planning for major corporations retirement parties and their yearly trade shows. We work with a lot of financial companies

>Illinois goes bankrupt
>nig nog golly wogs go full fucking grills
>Hearing reports of Robert leaving his keys all over the city on /CPD/

you buy a ticket with 6 numbers for $1

the odds of winning are 1: 150,000,000

they draw 6 numbers numbered 1-54

if you match all six, you win millions

Illinois cant pay the winners, because they use the proceeds from ticket sales to fund their schools. So there is no money for schools and no money for winners

Why would a lotto ban a State? Isn't lotto a private enterprise?

Unless you're a bankruptcy lawyer, I'd worry.

>unfunded pensions

Them pensions are GONE, baby. LMAO

this
They'll wait until the last second and then kick the can down the road again so they can pat themselves on the back and claim they 'saved Illinois'.

Money for dem programs

/cpd/ is gonna be comfy as fuck if it happens

Steal from the poor.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

>Need to be
>Can't be
Reality always wins out.

> Midwest paradise
Lolol. No.

High taxes? Go live in Minnesota for 5 years and talk about high taxes.

Cities with populations over 750,000 should be treated as their own state. With its own laws, budget, tax code, government etc. that does not affect the rest of the state

YFW Trump steps in, tells it like it is and sets forth measures to fix the problems, then Chicago Democrats and Hollywood liberals obstruct everything until the SHTF.

It really could be the general of the year, being handed the crown from /ptg/

well, Illinois promised stupid pensions to state employees with no real way of ever being able to pay them. They have known the pension bomb was coming. Add to that a lot of other very expensive problems, and Illinois is quite simply fucked.

Without a doubt will it effect a lot of shit. Will it be the great chip rise of the negro in chiraq...doubt it. If anything there will be some riots, black leaders will make fools of themselves, etc.

>SHTF
no one even knows how it would look like. USA has a great potential for healing. Just bankrupt the state and go on, as if nothing happened.

>Will bankruptcy affect the gibsmedat in Chicago? If so, prepare for a summer of happenings.
Yes, and Illinois is one constant happening. I don't know anyone that still lives there anymore. Chicago is one step away from becoming Detroit.
I am now, and always have been, a proponent of the CityState plan. Any metropolitan area/county with over 1m people should be it's own state and be forced to deal with it's own finances instead of bringing down the states around them. Make them accountable.

>prepare for a summer of happenings
Excited!

> Midwest paradise

Michigan reporting in

>Illinois promised stupid pensions

It's the same pyramid scam that all social programs run off of. It's unsustainable in the long run no matter what the scale of it is.

Pls halp.

Mid to Southern Illinois is a typical Midwest State with tumor called Chicago.

Basically the idea is that people spend millions of people spend one dollar for the chance to become a millionaire. Upon winning about half of the money is collected as taxes for the state to use. The issue is that isn't never enough, like a bloated pig, with legs to weak to carry it's body. Wallowing around in it's own shit hoping to get more food shoveled into it's mouth. I live in Illinois and chicago is this giant cancerous tumor. That and the city is so bad at managing it's money, they sold their parking meters to a private company over seas. Now they have state paid meter maids writing tickets for payouts to a private company.

It is illegal to run private lotteries

Follow the money. I'll bet your politicians are linked to that foreign company through donations or payouts.

Please let this happen.

My county has the highest property taxes in the us.

Don't state lotteries pull a profit? This is a major fuck up.

Detroit. Dearborn. Flint. Nice. nice.

The lottery is a license to steal money from the populace with a tiny chance of ever giving even a small portion of the money back.

How can you be so incompetent and corrupt that you can't afford to steal money?

>land of the free
lmao

The basic problem in Illinois comes from the Chicago/Downstate divide. Both have their costs and benefits. Chicago is a huge engine of economic growth and revenue (esp. as medical marijuana accelerates), but also a huge sinkhole of welfare payouts, ineffciency, graft, and the sheer cost of city services (if Chicago were in China they'd have twice as many elevated/subway lines, who knows what would happen with the schools- that's another issue...). The various political patronage factions and divisions in the city, each with their own payola structure, make policy coordination difficult. A small social network of about 3,000 young people are holding huge chunks of the city hostage. This would have been offset by the industry that used to flourish in the city but the economy shifted just like everywhere else- "working at Target and shopping at WalMart"...
Conversely, beyond the five counties of Chicagoland, most of the state grows enormous amounts of corn and soy etc. and there are mines for unsexy minerals like bauxite, used to be coal down south. I'm not as sure about this but my understanding is that state subsidies go to support the farming base because while IL farmers sell every bushel, they're all low-price farm goods...
From a technocratic point of view it just doesn't make sense to have a governor who doesn't believe in government- not in the libertarian let the flowers blossom way, but in a way that just doesn't address the economic realities of the state in a responsible way.
The irony is that Chicago is the opposite of Detroit- the whole sate wakes up every day and goes to work (or collects benefits) and consumes products, there's no objective reason this should be happening.
Chicago should split off to become its own city-state...

>retirement parties
Oh you'll see a lot of them soon kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Blagojevich

Our politicians can't even stay out of prison. Dude tried selling Obama's seat.

A tax on the poor who think they'll become millionaires. They usually dump $20-50 into the scam rather than stash that money away into savings.

How can a lotto NOT be profitable? How does that work

Collect money, keep half of the pot as profit. If that scenario can't be managed, the problem is pretty serious ...lol

>Midwest paradise
>not choosing indiana
Why?

If IL goes bankrupt, Robert won't be able to check his keys as there won't be any to check. Robert won't get paid, meaning that Male Black finally wins the city.

Also worth noting is that they'll flee to other states with lower taxes and restart the cycle.

Taking into account sales tax proprty tax and income tax and other random taxes IL is pne of the most taxed states in the country.

Mid state here
Fuck Chicago and fuck our governors

The Lottery itself is profitable "in a vacuum" but since the whole point of the lotto is to funnel revenue to the state, the fiscal implosion of the state/budget deficit devours even the lottery 's millions...

2 state solution master race.

Also we would have to merge 2 northeast states to keep 50 stars.

>New Hampshire and Vermont
>Maryland and Delaware
>Connecticut and Road Island

Anyone near/in Edgar?

Women, Infants and Children, or WIC; public housing; utility assistance; and free commodities (e.g., milk and cheese) would have a benefits package worth $19,442 per year.

To make work “pay,” that mother would need to earn $13,580. This earned income plus tax credits (Child Tax Credit and EITC) would provide a total annual income of $19,400. In other words, the mother would need to work more than 30-hours per week in a minimum wage job, which pays $8.25 an hour in Illinois, to have an income equivalent to what she might receive on welfare.

illinoispolicy.org/the-work-vs-welfare-trade-off-in-illinois/

usgovernmentspending.com/spending_chart_2005_2022ILb_18c1li211mcn_40c
>2022 population goes to 0

Making em license plates Robby

>Also we would have to merge 2 northeast states to keep 50 stars.
Why? Invest in he Chinese market for when they make make flags with 51 stars.

Robert needs to get the fuck out and call HS cousin for a week of artillery fire.

This photo could be taken in nw IL. Pretty similar look desu.

There are social programs that have balanced accounts and no over the horizon liabilities.

Pensions specifically over promise and under finance almost without exceptions.

>Will bankruptcy affect the gibsmedat in Chicago? If so, prepare for a summer of happenings.
Nah . they'll take away your money and house and givit to the oppressed minority.
There's no stopping the gibsmedat train.
It would be too much of a risk.
Because crackers don't do shit when things don't go their way but niggers on the other hand chinp out and bring down walls

This

OFFICIAL MIDWEST TIER LIST

GOD TIER
Indiana
Upper Peninsula
North Dakota
South Dakota

HIGH TIER
Ohio

MID TIER
Wisconsin
Mainland Michigan

GOOD SCENERY BUT TOO KEKED TIER
Minnesota

LOW TIER
Illinois
Nebraska
Kansas

GARBAGE TIER
Chicago

>inb4 some minny/wiscy/whatever fag talks about how good their state is ourside of [insert city here]

Too bad, none of the urban shitholes in the Midwest are anywhere near as large/have as much pull as Chiraq, so they don't count separately

Missouri here. Will trade southern Illinois for st louis and sjwizzou university

Hendricks county IN reporting! Kinda close-ish

Shouldn't this hypothetical woman just wait until her skills are above the minimum to have children?

Why is everything measured in the amount of hours a person brand new to the labor force would have to work?

>Gary and the region go to the new shithole state

Please please please do this, Indiana would become unstoppable overnight

The state makes a profit on gambling. Illinois is so retarded they don't even have the money to pay out to winners.

Knowing how out government works they probably took out loans against future lottery income and used it for other shit. Like the federal government constantly taking out of social security and putting I.O.U's in it.

Ohio is bretty good i like Ohio a lot and i have to say i dont know anything about either of the Dakotas what the fuck is even there?

Adding stars is a slippery slope that leads towards Puerto Rico being added. Last thing we need is more spiks

Turn Illinois into a territory again. No state government so they can't fuck things up and Chicago cannot suck on the tit of the rest of the state taxpayer. It's bad enough thousands of state employees are making 6 figures and the city has multiple offices and alderman making more.

>forgotten tier

I-Iowa....

Five minutes between bumps. Too soon and it won't bump. You can look up the lottery thing. It's about a decade they haven't paid winners. Lawsuits, etc. This has been coming for a long time. TOO BIG TO FAIL = let's rape it for all it's worth and let the taxpayers figure it out.
California is almost $500 billion in debt, with $100 billion being added each year. They still aren't throwing in the towel.

Yeah, I knew y'alled like that OC.

I'm a Hoosier that's why I put in Gary,IN

A man can dream can't he?

Pay denbts burguers

North Dakota is literally Minnesota with moderately worse scenery, the same insanely hot women, cheap living, but without being eternally bluepilled (Minny has gone Democrat since 1972, the longest streak in the country excluding D.C.).

South Dakota is similar but with more injuns, but they don't harass people so it's no big deal.

This is based on the idea this person has some kind of skill/education to use. I'm sure there are some honest people, however the vast majority of people are lazy as fuck.
The ghetto mentality is based on "i didnu nuffin! it was da white man!".

Let it crash and burn. Another red-pill-bomb.

Meant to put you guys in high tier just under Ohio. My bad.

an actual informative post gets no replies

stay classy, Sup Forums

>A small social network of about 3,000 young people are holding huge chunks of the city hostage

what group is this?

I'm on board with the whole "state redistribution" line of thinking although the idea won't exactly sell if it's linked to "master race" ideology. That being said, it's hard to deny the generalization that Chicago is all Democrat but divided into three "color" tribes- white, black, brown (even though there are people from all over the world, just functionally speaking in gross terms). Basically, like all the former British colonies that became countries with problem borders, Chicago is part of the Great Lakes region linking left-wing postindustrial cities like Twin Cities, Detroit, Milwaukee, Chicago, maybe nw Ohio, while the rest of the state has far more in common with Indiana and Missouri. It seem like it would be more efficient to separate the Great Lakes belt from the Prairie Midwest...

because the state can legally abuse it. They made it illegal for private citizens to hold the lottery. It used to be run by the mob. It's extremely lucrative.

This

>more injuns
in all honesty if i were to choose a minority i'd want in my country they'd probably be high on that list next to say Sikhs or East Asians. Way better than niggers and muzzies

Lotteries are essentially a tax on poor/stupid people

>democrats

Yep. They drink like fish and a lot live off of government assistance but that's about it. They're not particularly violent or anything like that.

Same here. I feel bad for them the way our ancestors treated them and bs'd them out of their land.

I'm glad my package from Illinois left the state.

I stopped reading at medical marijuana. Literally completely irrelevant

>1488
>1776
You really have to pick one, leaf.

Forgive my European ignorance, which states are currently, say, top 5 to live in, and which are the worst?

At least the mafia could pay the winners

I FUCKING HATE THIS PLACE

no one cares

Hope you don't plan on leaving because we aren't taking anymore economic migrants