Libs are literally using the 'tfw to inteligent too win' meme unironically

>libs are literally using the 'tfw to inteligent too win' meme unironically

Why leftists believe they're more intelligent than non leftists?
Literally every leftist i've ever met was a retarded incapable of arguing, present a counter-argument or use logic.

>so smart you lost
Haha, I guess they will try and spin a story any way they want.

Didn't "they" say the same thing about Hillary clinton's loss?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>tfw to intelligent to succeed at anything

Because they were rewarded with good grades by their dumbass liberal teachers and professors their entire lives for agreeing with them and having the """right opinions."""

how is dumping 50 million on a carpet bagger smart?

>So smart they pissed away $50 million on an unwinnable house election.

My almonds are so activated they are drowned.

They did and OP is too retarded to realise his image is just an edit of that same article about Hillary

democrats will never win another election at any level.

IT WAS HIS TURN

fixed

When Obama had problems reading the teleprompter, the libs said it was because he was so smart, his mind was miles ahead of where he was reading.

He always sounded to me like a guy who couldn't read.

bless you

Dunning–Kruger effect

We all know the image is fake, and we all know everybody except outsides like you know it

And for the second time to boot!

So smart that he reads ahead of where he's reading. Damn. That's smart.

How is this not racist, considering that the democrats in his district are comprised largely of niggers?

You have more faith in the board than I do. When i see these threads it just feels like a bunch of migrants from Arthur Donald that don't know any better.

Here's a (You), now fuck off forever, leaf

kek it's perfect

Daily show creating a warped worldview

What am I looking at

Yeah the calling people who don't agree with dumb is not a new thing, it has been going on a while now, but won't last, its still in the realms of just calling people names because they have no argument.
They have gone through the 'ist list and now their trying 'you dumb' list and it to will fall on its face.

We had this with Brexit, 'oh people with degrees voted to remain, only 'uneducated old' people voted to leave' (which was bullshit)
Loved putting these 'progressives in their place 'old uneducated' oh you mean 'poor people' hmmm odd why would 'poor people' vote to leave? Soon backed tracked once it was obvious they were being twats, if you cant hold the argument because I changed the way you described something, well then your argument is pants!

The old was another mocking point.

"I have traveled many miles, I have crossed sea and ocean, fought off many a bandit and rogue, All so I may have blessing of a hearing with you council of pfy's" - went no great story ever!

They're pretending to be retarded now because they think it will help their "Blue Wave" narrative, but that election was perfectly winnable. The "20-points leaning Republican" thing is because they put up ghost candidates there.

Good post. 'ist list' is remarkably accurate

>Daily show creating a warped worldview
>Implying anyone watches that nigger.
They're scraping the bottom of the barrel on Comedy Central, b/c they literally can't find anyone better than a black-ass, South African tool of the Left to host a late-night comedy show. Every ad I see for him shows how desperate the (((network))) is for ratings. Can't wait for him to fade into oblivion.

tl;dr: nigs gun nig, (((tv))) gun (((tv)))

I wonder if libtards realize that saying "We're too smart for you" is going to backfire as they insult/piss off the voter base that they are trying to win over.

that's fake you spastic

Bump

why are you bumping fake news?

>130+ iq neet
i know that feel dems.

The picture maybe fake, unfortunately the narrative isn't!

This is good.
It means they're still not learning a damn thing and will commit the same or worse mistakes by 2020.

They're objectively less intelligent actually, this has been studied

The reason why they "think" they're more intelligent is narcissistic personality disorder which is rampant in leftists

They desperately want to feel better than other people, so they will say all kinds of bullshit to pretend to be more intelligent, when they are really dumbfucks

You're not wrong.
They seem to be under the impression that they can tell people what to think rather than listen to what they are saying.
And yes the result will be to bite them in the backside.

Its the same here, the 'progressives' are shutting down free speech, attacking anyone vocally and physically who does not agree with them.

And now they are starting to talk about "right-wing" attacks, which 1 hardly fucking exist, and 2 are dwafted by the amount of "left-wing" attacks, which of course never get mentioned.
But all the sentiments that they are claiming are "right-wing" where also widely supported by "left-wing" areas.
Which is why this tag of 'progressives' is probably more suitable (even though they are regressive in reality)

Honestly they do more to turn people against them than any person or group could.

Isn't that where the >tfw to intelligent too...... meme came from in the first place?

fake image, why do you do this op?

This can't be real. Too smug to be real

Don't think so, people were already posting >tfw to intelligent to vote Trump threads before he election.

ITT: Trumpcucks circlejerk on an imageboard made for effeminate weebs to rationalize why their IRL peers are accelerating past them on all levels

Sad!

Is this just an edit of the article about the Hillary campaign?

Lurk more

I would love to have such a study handy if you do have it.

>have four pages devoted to this same type of shit

You really are salty, aren't you? Have a (You), I don't want you ending your life over something as simple as not getting replies for your bait.

Looks like I struck a nerve with this one!

memes.
i'm serious. look at common media tropes about right wingers:
>the racist inbred hillbilly who's dumb as a rock
>the military meathead buffoon who can't think for himself and just follows orders instead
>the left-behind unemployed loser who blames immigrants (DEY TOOK OUR JEEERRBS!!)
>rural retards and suburban bigots

compare that to the picture that leftists paint of themselves
>highly educated cosmopolitans living in the big cities
>smart young professionals in hip and trendy fields
>up-and-coming young people on college campuses

(you) Nerve (you)

I've been using it unironically for months now.
>tfw too intelligent for religion/political partisanship

Let it go. You'll never make it through the next 7 years otherwise.

>tfw not corageous enough to admit to my parents I'm in the alt-right
The discrimination we suffe3r is unfair.
Just because we share simpleminded values and are a tad retarded doesn't mean we should fear persecution

#StopTheHate #ProudOfBeingAutright

Most of the ring wing stereotypes are true though. The left wing negative stereotypes just haven't gotten through because they control media.

So being too smart can keep you from succeeding? That explains so much...

Bump

Lol, every leftist I meet is either a kunkie or a drug dealer. Says a whole lot about them fellas.

Any large group that doesn't have some kind of intelligence screening process is going to have a bunch of idiots in it.
Because the average person, in general, is kind of dim and half of them are below that.

But when you compare low iq conservatives to low iq liberals the latter are almost always worse.
Many conservatives might not be the brightest tools in the shed, but you won't find them doing pic related.