Who here /understandsthemeaningoflife/

Who here /understandsthemeaningoflife/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums can be replaced with /lit/ then we got a deal.

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Sup Forums /fit/ /x/ for optimal spiritual and bodily gains

Existence well what does it matter, I exist on the best terms I can.

Sup Forums is 18+

/x/ is fucking worthless

In fact it negatively contributes

just /his/ + an occult library wold serve better.

>Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>/fit/
>/lit/
>/ic/
>/diy/

Prove me wrong

but /m/ is better than Sup Forums in every way

Ic just wallow in thier collective self pity

I do.

>Sup Forums
>/biz/
>/k/

>Sup Forums
>/fit/
>/k/
>/o/
>/out/
>/diy/
>/sci/

Sup Forums Sup Forums /ck/
get it it spells polack
plus cooking is fun too

>produce children

there, no /fit/, no /philosophy/, no fucking /politics/, just fuck and have children. in the cosmic swing of things this should be all that you have to strive for. hell, you dont even have to do it legally neither. as long as the baby pops out of that crevice you have fulfilled your purpose in life.

/diy/ and /po/

>/r9k/
>/v9k/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
End me alreadu

A FUCKING TREE

Sup Forums /fit/ and /k/

How has it taken this long in the thread to speak the holy trifecta

MFW Sup Forums is an old Italian man taking a shit right on the floor

RARE R

anyone of you fagits use yer words and declare the meaning of life here and now so as to end this larpy cumstainbread

these
>ywn get some sweet ghost pussy
first rare i've seen since the flag change

>meaning of life
I have some good news and some bad news for you, Hans.
>the good news
Eternal life exists and it is right here for everyone to see.
>the bad news
Eternal life on earth is maintained through reproduction and breeding. It is not meant for individuals.

So the meaning of life is essentially to make kids and to care for them. For a few selected ones there is also discovery and enlightenment to pursue.

Good post. Also keep hans on his side of the border - you've forgotten that part.

Honestly Sup Forums should be replaced with /diy/ Sup Forums is consumerism shit now.

What about /biz/?

/jp/, /lit/, Sup Forums. In that order.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go post some more threads about how racemixing with asian women is okay because it'll produce high IQ children...

>meaning of a Swiss person's life
>keep Germans and other subhumans out of Medpackland
We suck at that job, Swissbro

the ultimate ubermensch trifecta is pol, fit and sci

Sup Forums only.I have no life outside of pol.It has devoured me.

lit, biz, his, and pol are the essential cardinal directions.

fit is the center fifth for the self

please remove a, anime is a waste of fucking time

Sup Forums /lgbt/ /fa/ is better sorry family

Well - life is about learning as well.

>/leftypol/
>Sup Forums
>/s4s/

just kys

Fun things are not a waste of time. Entertainment boosts morale. Nothing but monotonous tasks every single day under strict limits does not produce happy human beings

Atheist think Reproduction is the meaning of life. But it's narrow thinking. Not just life is evolving. The entire universe is constantly reinventing itself. After the Big Bang you had the primordial cosmic soup. Atoms formed, then gas clouds, stars, planets and eventually life. Always getting more expansive, more complex and more beautiful.

The universe is the physical manifestation of god. It's everything, everywhere. It is self-created and it's prime function is the creation of beautiful things. You're made in his image, meaning you're not living in the universe, you are a part of the universe. A small cog, in the machine of everything, sending butterfly effects left and right. Your purpose is to create beautiful things that integrate with the whole.

You've heard the saying: Choose the easy way, or chose the correct way. The easy way is easy because it's downhill. The other way is hard, because it's the upward path.

So reproduction can be a way of finding fullfillment but not necessarily so.

>an occult library
kek
like these are not jewed
if you're anglo it's crowleyniggers everywhere

>as long as the baby pops out of that crevice you have fulfilled your purpose in life.
uh no
that baby needs to be raised to healthy maturity
and you need enough of them, raised in traditional enough morals so the family keeps growing and getting stronger
glwt good luck with that

thinking about getting /fit/ a lot lately

one thing that makes me dubious about it is that i don't want to fix my shitty infantile self esteem issues with even more desperate measures and it IS desperate if you do it because you feel shitty about yourself also im a fucking manlet so its not like it gonna help anyway

any thought? worth it in the long run?

Anime isn't fun, it's degenerate garbage. About 10% of anime that exists are actually worth your time.

What is it about anime that brings people to the right? I've never met a lefty anime fan (xDDSOKAWAIIKYUN ironic weebs who are in it for attention don't count).

Better to be the manlet adonis than just a manlet don't you think?

People enjoy different things. Now, just to trigger you, I'm going to post an anime picture despite the fact that the majority of my fun and relaxation comes from /tg/.

true, but i don't think its a wise idea to just force feed into anxiety just because i have some child like 'feels' esteem issues and then get disappointed anyway

>not /out/ Sup Forums /vr/

Anxiety is all in the mind, if getting huge is what helps you get rid of it then you should do just that.

The correct triad is Sup Forums /out/ /k/

Only fools claim to understand the meaning of life. Wise men just know.

Sup Forums ?????????????????????????????
fucking degenerate beta

How's my stack?

Sup Forums
/biz/
/ck/
Sup Forums
/gif/

/out/ covers many bases. From /k/to /fit/, from /ck/ to /diy/.

Sup Forums is a ideology/news source. /out/ is everything outside and self and group reliance. That leaves your indoor hobby.

Thus /vr/

went to gym nonstop for 2 years 2013-2015 then stopped in 2016 because i reached my peak and i wanted to take a year long break

went back in may and since i already knew what i needed to do for getting my gainz back it was easy but being constant has been a struggle, now im squatting and benching 2 plaet again and even though i have a gf I get to catch girls mirin a lot

as of /pol, well im trying to slay my dragons haha eks dee, but im becoming more conservative by the day and i will soon start an intership in an import/export company

Sup Forums, im watching berserk, mirmo zibang and call me whatever you want but AoT is alright

Sup Forums
/his/
/x/

I don't need to study fitness. I live it.

no, having a small dick is having a small dick, its not in the mind and no Range Rover or Hummer will fix that

no, having a no social skills is having no social skills, its not in the mind and no amount of beer or weed will fix that

and no, being a weak manlet is being weak manlet, its not in my mind and no amount of martial arts, or swole will fix that

thanks for input encouragement i really appreciate it don't get me wrong, but im just to cynical about it to think its just in the mind

life's shit and i don't want to make it worse
there is a reason why small swole dudes are taken as a try hards, its not only a meme

you dont study fitness in /fit/

you study how autistic people start getting attention by people they thought they never would but not by their personality but by their bodies, so you see them become even more autistic and ending up being literal chads with the social skill of a wall, really pathetic

or you get to see every once in a while, someone competent enough to adapt the transition from autist to fucking ripped with ease, these people we would look up as role models, ex: Zyzz

and for the gay memes because everyone is a fag there

>muh snobby elitist taste in children's cartoons
Sup Forums is gay

>What is it about anime that brings people to the right?
There's a saying that Japan is 10-20 years behind American culture. This is how the big hair and such from glam metal became the thing for anime. Fist of the North Star is a rather overt example of this.
So now Japan, and by proxy anime, is into what was popular when those people were younger: Punk, goth, GI Joe, etc. And, of course, the slice of life stuff like Friends.

Also, worth noting as an aside, this is also why armored characters stopped being a thing as much: Metal is out, as is the armor they wore, so now lighter clothing is in. Look at Adol for an example as to why, noting that Adol has always followed anime tropes of his era.

Why does this matter? The right always wants a return to "the good ole days." Its "Make America Great AGAIN," not "Make America Great."

Sup Forums ??? Meaning of life???

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry child. I don't mean to make fun but I'm a grown adult and that just makes me laugh.

the correct triad is Sup Forums /his/ /lit/

>no, having a small dick is having a small dick, its not in the mind and no Range Rover or Hummer will fix that

Why do you worry about the size of your dick? Thinking dick size actually matters for anything is a niggerish mindset.

>no, having a no social skills is having no social skills, its not in the mind and no amount of beer or weed will fix that

Social skill is all about practice, sure some have a way easier time than others getting proficient but if you never practice then don't expect to be anything other than an autist.

>and no, being a weak manlet is being weak manlet, its not in my mind and no amount of martial arts, or swole will fix that

Not much you can do about being a manlet but you're only weak because you think and act as such, unless you have some debilitating physical condition you can always become strong, size doesn't mean everything youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE.

>there is a reason why small swole dudes are taken as a try hards, its not only a meme

Would you prefer to be a manlet loser rather than a manlet tryhard? Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you have to change, I'm a fat loser after all. BUT as a schizoid I have no problem being a fat loser that jerks off to anime and shitposts with nazi anime pictures. Can you say the same about your problems? If not, then why don't you try to change and overcome them?

Just some food for thought.

>/fit/
>Sup Forums
>/mlp/
>Sup Forums

Why IS /x/ so shit exactly? Maybe if all the UFO / AYY / Flat - convex - conical - cuboid earthers etc. stopped posting their shit here and started doing it on /x/ both boards would actually improve.

Fuckin went to school with that kid. Not surprised he went insane and killed people.

Mah nigga.