ITT: Post pictures that make you feel WHITE AND PROUD!

White Pride Thread:

>Pic related Sancho VII of Navarre. He fought the Arab Invasion in Spain. He was 7'3 ft tall and weighted 300 lbs. He broke the gold chains guarding the tent of Muhammad An-Nasir with his own hands, this became Navarre coat of arms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Spain
>White
Varg and Sup Forums and Sam Hyde and Dr William Hyde Pierce and Richard Spencer told me that Spaniards aren't white, so I win.

Also he was probably only so tall and heavy because his mom was enriched by moor dick, KEK

>Ass-pain
Let the Basques free you coons

he's a big guy

>Richard Spencer
Everything in Europe is racially European and racemixing is okay: the person

Varg said spaniards are nonwhite too
I win again

>pic related is Adolf Hitler, Führer of the 3rd Reich and hero of the white race. He tried to save Europe and it's Volk from the Jewish and marxist threats. He payed the ultimate price and saw his dream of a white and strong Europe shattered when the Jews send their American and English dogs after him...

Varg can suck a big one. According to him you need to have both blonde hair and blue eyes to be white.

>was muslim lover

Where has our pride gone?

We were such strong people.

I mean, he isnt wrong. European =/=white even those white means European. Sorry, ahmed.

If you're not blonde and have "olive" skin, you're not white. Varg said so, so there.

I'm kinda lucky. I DO have dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

In vatican in really is astonishing.

South Europe/Balkans/Romania/Southeastern-Central Ukraine not being racially European is a fact. The other thing is that Richard Spencer had half Georgian (West Asian Semitics) ex-wife, so listening to him on race is like getting getting studies from r/hapa

>saw and respected Muslims capacity for violence, wanted to use them as attack dogs against the Jews like how the Jews are using them now against us

>respected Muslims
dropped

I'm so glad we sacrificed our native ways for Christianity
Dues Volt!

Greg *DDT THE JOO* Gianforte

>muslims were a problem in the 1930s
Muslims stayed in the Middle East, kept to their own race and culture and were quite anti-semetic. Why would he hate them if they didn't bother Europe at all?

I dont care, Varg said it too, and Varg is hwite and völkish as fuck. I keep on winning and you keep on losing.

>allies with sandniggers
>kills millions of white europeans
>destroys white nationalism for generations to come
kys

>NazBol
kys and your family

because they are niggers
>didn't bother Europe at all
wat?

kys faggot

>not using the most hated flag available
>ad hominem
go read the pic attached to the sticky

If your superegos allies ,could kills billions of non-whites but your too stupid.FUCK BOTH OF YOUR IDEOLOGY!

aren't you, like, supporting the exact same side of the argument as me? is it about the flag?

>is it about the flag?
of course, i dont read what you write

Fighting subhumans who stay away from Europe and choose to develop themselves in their homeland wasn't a priority. The priority was taking down those who wanted to import the muslims and niggers to Europe.

>didn't bother Europe at all
what did the muslims do in the 1930s? the only thing that might have affected Europe a little bit was Ataturk turning the Ottomans into a secular state

>implying a modern day Hitler wouldn't fight islam
if islam wants to fuck with Europe and it's Volk they'll go down just like the jews and the marxists. Anyone who threatens the Indo-European Aryan people will be destroyed

They are caucasian, their current comportment comes from 1400+ years of 2nd degree inbreeding, half niggers invasions and their semitic religion weeding out the smartest while encouraging the most violent males.

They come from a respectable tradition, sadly the only ones still having these traits are the few unmixed kabyles still alive in Maghreb along with the pure non semitic Iranians/Syrians.

Maybe they could be saved, but honestly i wont bother with them, the sooner they dissapear, the better.

>failed to take russia
>pussied out in the end and killed himself
Idk about y'all, but Stalin is looking a bit better now.

>have ad hd
>be insecure
>cant talk to girls without getting nervous
>at least im white lol

WHITE PRIDE

He said pictures that make you feel white and proud, not pictures that make you feel like a crypto-kike.

You are right, but i think the european fighting spirit and strenght was really well embodied in these crusaders, even if they were fighting for a disgusting proto marxism.

I mean he's not wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they must die so the order may live

He told women not to dress like whores and roasted the french, even when they shot at him the first time, at his execution.

MOTHER FUCKING BUTCHER

Its the white men that have build the Modern World the rest is just living in it.

Our Civilization cannot just end in 2050! We owe something to all of the generations of white men who came before us.

>we wuz promoted

You better be meming around faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

DEATH TO SANDNIGGERS
DEATHHHH
RUN THEM DOWN
HACK THEM INTO PIECES
KILL THEM ALL

Fuck gooks.