Ok Sup Forums I don't usually asked for advice on here but I really need your help

Ok Sup Forums I don't usually asked for advice on here but I really need your help
>be about 2 months ago
>meet this really beautiful brunette
>she's really nice and we hit it off well
>go out on dates and shit like that
>fast forward to last night and she invites me over to her house for the first time
>I get over there and the first thing I notice is children's toys when I walk in
>think it might be her little sisters toys since she didn't say she had children
>next thing I know a I say 3 or 4 year old half breed mulatto girl comes running into the living room
>the chick says "user I would like you to meet my daughter"
>I almost lose it and walk out the moment she said that but didn't want to be a dick
>so I decide to stay for a couple hours disgusted the whole time
>after the movie we were watching was over I leave
>haven't tried texting her at all this morning I think she knows I'm disgusted
Wtf do I do Sup Forums I really like this chick but at the same time I don't want to be cuck?

Drop her. Women come and go.

Keep her as a fuck buddy. Don't date her.

This I had a similar situation
They always reply to late night phone texts
Girls like this become side chicks until their 30s when they nab a cuck

You better cut contact with her lmao.

If you respect your seed, you don't want her to be the mother of your children.

bail

Even a FWB. Now that you've had you're reality check it's going to prevent you from becoming infatuated with this girl too quickly and doing something dumb. Also depends on how long you've been/would be single. May not need a good fuck buddy, but I find them useful.

Ghost her. She'll try to lock you in with marriage or pregnancy.

Not political, but I'll bite. TWO FUCKING MONTHS??? Obviously, she should have told you about her kid. It's clear to me she was trying to trick you into falling for her, then "surprise" you with her little tot in the hopes that you'd accept it out of shock. Dump her.

Well its a little too late for that we are dating but if I would have known she was a disgusting coal burner I would have told her to fuck off

Disgusting. Drop her user, you don't need that shit

Don't fuck around, if you don't have any interest just say it upfront to her. Explain that you don't feel right or something coming into the kids life who isn't biologically yours or some shit, your morals prevent you etc

Though she may be a whore since she had a kid out of wedlock and is now single there's no point in wasting yours or their time either, you also don't want the kid to start liking you as well and then bailing on them eventually.

Sage and report all slide threads

DROP HER. Biggest reason is that she lied about her kid *wink wink*

This post. Either you care for them or you bail out. Dont let the kid get sttached to you. Its sad for the kid

If it's been two months and she didn't tell you, drop her. This isn't political at all, that just seems fucked up, that's a first second or third date type thing. If she told you earlier that she had a daughter, keep dating her.

Take off. But tell her why you're taking off. She must understand that she's nigger tier and you're not dealing with it.

She should've told you about her mongrels long before you entered her home. She just expects you to take it. How do you expect it to work out in the future?

Wut this isn't a slide thread I'm genuinely asking for advice so I don't become a cuckold

Drop her. I would never date a woman like that. I don't even do single mums with white babies but a coal burner wtf are you even asking here?

it isn't about the race thingie.
just don't be a cuck, don't raise another man's offspring.

>>She should've told you about her mongrels long before you entered her home.

Probably the biggest red flag she could have flown, especially a mongrel child. Leave, OP.

Shouldn't be dating her in the first place. She's a coalburner, a nasty nigger tier whore.

Don't be around kids that will eventually be programmed to hate you. If you're white, you're the enemy and the cause of their shit lives. Remember that.

Dump her, cut all contact, and tell her to give her nignog mulatto at a church for adoption, that fucking roastie coalburner, her pussy must be filled with rotting black semen and widened by powerful black shafts. Don't be a provider. Just FUCK HER UP

Fuck her purely for not telling you she had a kid until that point. What a cunt for dropping something on you like that.

This

Listen to your gut and drop that bitch. Tell her that you couldn't believe she didn't trust you enough to tell you she had a kid.

It goes to show her lack of respect for OP. She simply expects OP to not care. What she wants is a YT to support her kids and have a nigger on the side. She's a greedy whore that wants it all.

This. If it was a normal kid, I would says it's not really a big deal. You don't want to be seen in out in public with a white girl and her nigger kid

You guys aren't dating
She was trapping you the whole time
You think that's her real personality?
She probably fucked random guys every night at parties and it just so happens this is the one that got her pregnant
She's degenerate and sucks cock before being told to look for a baby daddy

You did the right thing.

If you get with that bitch you'll always be the beta provider for a nigger's child. The humiliation will last forever and the child will never consider you his father no matter how hard you try.

this. next time someone pulls that shit on you introduce them to your herpes or HIV the same way

If you're going to sit on the fence for now, at least don't fuck her. That whore will try to baby rape you and then she's got you fucked for the next two decades.

>my gf's son

Hahaha. Fucking kill yourself, OP.

Jesus Christ. She probably has herpes and shit. Do you know the statistics for blacks and herpes? It's insane.

She's just another leach, get sum fuk and leave

The fact that you left her without throwing a fuck in her makes you already a cuck.

If she didn't respect you enough to tell her about her kids when you started dated she will never respect you.

She's looking for someone to help her pay for and share the responsibility of raising her kid. She's not interested in you as a romantic partner. She's interested in you as an ATM and baby sitter.

Get out now. If you continue the relationship it's 100% guaranteed she'll never treat you with respect. Don't fall into her trap.

this 100%

It's not your fault she made poor life decisions. Don't feel bad.

>Mulatto
I could see it if the kid was purely white but dude fuck no run.

Keep fucking her until you get bored. Push her in the sack too. If there's any stuff you always wanted to do but were afraid would scare away your current partner, demand it from her. Basically just use her until she breaks up with you or you get bored and disgusted by what she's willing to do to keep you.

Single mothers make great disposable sex slaves. Don't dump her just yet, have some fun.

t. degenerate sex addict

>another mans
More like another apes

How old are you OP?

Yep. I would also like to add that if she hid HER DAUGHTER from you, what else is she hiding? What else would she hide from you in the future? You can't trust her.

24 almost 25

This
How much people is she talking to on her phone
You're just her game on the side
We have to meme women like this with the title SALVAGED
Because no insurance company is picking that shit up

abandon ship senpai, a kid at that age from a nigger no less? that's the reddest flag there is

Well just think about it. How often do you think he fucked her? cum all over her"? cum in her? in her hair? on her face? humiliated her?
And she liked it.
Blacks hate whites- when they fuck white women it will be with dominance and hate. When he fucked her it was with vengeance in his heart and she let him, and as a women she knew what he was thinking as they were fucking.
That is why you get away from her - she is damaged more than you could ever think and she knew on a deeper level exactly when she was doing.

DO NOT FUCK HER
if you fuck her and then break up she could easily call RAPE and get you fucked up
Or she could poke your condoms to get pregnant
Or she could give you STDs
Just dont touch her nigger touching cunt
Block her fb,delete her phone,remove her from your life and act like she never existed
If she doesnt want to leave you alone call the cops
These types of whores dont deserve pity or love

This. I have been through similar story, don't get caught raising someone elses kids she will always prioritize them before you.

It's not worth it.

This child will be nothing but an anchor on your genetic success. Don't be that guy.

delete her number

sage

They just wait for someone to step in tge trap say to her I would have wanted to know you better but as I saw that half nigger I was too disgusted to even have sex with you go watch out for an other dumbfuck you betrayed me and kept it for yourself because you knew how I would react and because you know you fucked up and are disgusted by yourself bye bye....

If you want to get a little psychological revenge:
>I'm sorry, it is /very/ important to me that my first child to be with someone who is also having their first child. The last thing I want is all of my "firsts" to be my wife's "second time around"; I'm sure you can understand... You are, otherwise, a wonderful woman I would have loved to build a future with but since it cannot be, I must end this now. I really wish you had told me when we met; my heart is broken. Bye.
Then get to church, faggot. Stop using Tinder.

>Keep her as a fuck buddy. Don't date her.
And the cycle of single moms with multi-colored litters continues.

no Op, dump her and stop screwing around.

>2 months
>dating
>no mention of a child

She was trying to dupe you. Fuck this shit op, don't reward this behavior. What next? She'll tell you she has aids after you have sex?

Don't do this. She'll try to trap your ass. Plus she needs to meet the cuck that will at least have a chance to have the kid raised decently. Just become too busy.

>Stop using Tinder.
fucking hell. Im in my late 20's and trying to meet chicks and i have no clue where decent people hang out

Underrated post

Tinder is for whores not wives.

The CDC tracks STDs with Tinder.

took you two months to go to her house and find out. Don't be so desperate man. This is stuff you should find out within a week.

yeah i understand. MY problem is where do in real life besides bars?

Library, church, grocery stores, work, hobby shops, etc.
Just listing some.