Norwegian boy simulates sucking dick and dresses like girl

SOUND: webmshare.com/play/9r58q

What the fuck is wrong with whites, how does this even happen? Apparently the boy also takes some pills to block his puberty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
webmshare.com/play/9r58q
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/01/29/meet-nano-a-transspecies-woman-who-says-shes-a-cat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

15 years old. Download at own risk

never had a more confused boner desu

Why did the image of him sucking off some shit skins pop in my head?

*sigh*

living in babylon

would absolutely turn that boipucci inside out tbqh

>Apparently the boy also takes some pills to block his puberty
youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck&t=3s

>"what made me realize that I'm trans is when I watched this documentary about happy trans people"
>"my parents let me play with dolls and bought girl's clothes for me"

So, it's actually influence and not genetic. Degenerate media and deranged, pedophile parents.

Another one:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Pic very related.

So, Sup Forums is actually just a bunch of degenerates who hate immigrants because they are lazy and need other people to blame for their laziness. You don't really care about culture and tradition.

>Men are becoming women
>Women are becoming men

I'm guessing this confused speciment contains atleast 50% Swedish genes.

"The beautiful ones"

t. Mouse experiment

Why doesn't his father beat this fucking degeneracy out of him?

>webmshare.com/play/9r58q

#JustScandinavianThings

Idea:
>Make faceberg, instagoyim (or whatever) group for Proud Mothers of Transexuals
>Collect database of these women with geographic location
>???
>Profit

Took you long to figure this out desu

Yeah, it's the only one and Norway is based.

Right?

it's ok when we do it.

Stop this gender shaming. Also, that is NOT how you simulate fellatio

This, right here. If you don't know about the great mouse experiment, go watch it on youtube right now.

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/01/29/meet-nano-a-transspecies-woman-who-says-shes-a-cat/

Norge YES!

Early test blockers = 10000 times increased chance of producing a qt

Boipucci is amazing desu

strange bonuru desu not naturalu

should i be ashamuru for wanting morurur

It's literally a "joke" Twitter generation kids do for fun these days: Cast up eyes like you see a huge cock, immediately hungry for said cock, lick mouth and do cock sucking mouth with pop sound.

So, yes, it kinda is.

And this is a young boy.

Look at the flags you retarded faggot.
>Swede
>Leaf
>AnCap

Their cocks will look like dried up worms, though, and even in those cherry-picked pictures you can see they're ugly.

i would still smash

Hotttttttt

Would never guessed it's a boy
This guy inows what's up

Fucking ambush mate

jk das gay

What?

They didnt get the special qt juice at a young age though.

OP will look feminine as hell even at 30 with the right meds

>still doesnt know pol is satire
confirmed non white

Stay classy Sweden

Stop with that trap shit nigger

I'm tired of not being able to get a casual chub as i'm scrolling through Sup Forums. It's always cute face, *scroll down*... benis.

This meme has gone too far.

Sounds like mental illness for me. Look at the face expressions and all. Scary.

Masculinity is dead in the West. Which is terrible because we need it more than ever. While the West is a feminized mess, more dominant men from the 3rd world will easily take over without a single shot being fired. This is just the beginning stage.

>Sweden stop for fuck's sake noooooooo

"Her" benis is thicker than mine

Kill me pls guise

He does this since he was 8. Of course he is mentally ill at this point.

Nothing wrong with good boipucci. After all, blonde men are too effeminate. They make better women anyway.

Maybe you are right...

Some guy made a mouse utopia. Some beautiful mice spent the whole day preening, never reproduced, and died.

Almost clicked it...
>cute face and rack - click it!
>vs.
>large penis - do not click it!

Who do traps appeal to? Gay me like men.. straight men like females. A gay man shouldn't be attracted to a female with a penis, and a straight man would be attracted, but the whole penis thing just ruins the deal. Other traps could share in the mental disorder and make a partner.

I dunno man, shit's fucked.

I'm speechless...
I don't understand this world no more

When you're in your early 20s and look 15 with an effeminate body shape without hormones, you'll want to be trap/trans. Still don't know what happened desu. But these parents and schools are just brainwashing him.

They appeal to bisexual men in terms of actual sex, and many straight men like to jerk to them.

yeah no. citation needed

>what is trollposting
>Sup Forums is one person

Two nights ago Tim Franks from the BBC World Service was saying boys in princess dresses was a sign of progress...

I just watched it, and holy fuck! This is exactly what's happening in the world right now.
It's bizarre and strange

Second weirdest boner i've ever had.

Is this a girl or a trap?Lets see if you guys can tell

kek read the comments

I am disgusted.
I have now read through all these disgusting degrading horrible comments on a 16(!!!!) Year old girls video who has the curage to be herself and share her story and put that on the internet. That takes fucking curage. She is a frontrunner and a role model for everyone who's coming after her. All these horrible comments coming from people who are obviously to ignorant to realize that their views aren't the only way. Everyone has a different outlook on life and how to live it. But here's the thing, STOP TELLING OTHERS HOW TO LIVE AND WHAT TO BE. If you don't agree with something, don't bother to comment!! Seriously it's so much easyer to just let it go. Think about this beautiful girls feelings, i can't imagine how it must feel getting all these death threats and gruesome and sexuallly degrading comments. Seriously she is 16, stop the hate.

Elsker deg Emma, du er ufattelig sterk og nydelig. Stå på!

All by norwegian women...I usually don't use this insult, but fucking nordcucks man...disgusting.