SCOTUS lifts hold on Pres Trump's Travel Restrictions

The Supreme Court has lifted the ban on Pres Trump's travel restrictions from countries facing terrorist problems. This means the entry restrictions will take place (I guess) immediately and then the SCOTUS will be fully reviewing the case in Oct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/16-1436_l6hc.pdf
breitbart.com/news/trump-gives-generals-30-days-for-new-anti-is-strategy/
youtube.com/watch?v=pjj4Iq-rsNg
money.cnn.com/2017/04/26/news/economy/trump-tax-plan/index.html)
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/)
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13802
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13597
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Official laugh at libcucks thread

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bump

>This means the entry restrictions will take place (I guess)

You are correct!

>District 9 btfo

Official "laugh at Drumpftards who think this is a win" day

"The action isn't expected to set off the kind of chaos seen around the world when Trump signed the first travel ban into effect on Jan. 27. That's partly because travelers with a "credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States" will be allowed in."

MUSLIM WIVES CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL

GET FUCKED

bump

SUCK A DICK NINTH CIRCUIT

Kikes run the old world, what else is new

you lost AGAIN

lol, and here comes the libcuck salt

>GET FUCKED

You're almost as salty as your tears, sjw.

Oh my god Mr. President I'm so tired of winning all the time. I can't stand it!

You think you're in charge refugees?

If you lose, you win YET AGAIN.

Freedom lost. A handful of innocent people will be mildly inconvenienced. And for what? The protection of our "country"? I put country in quotes because I honestly don't think you can call it that anymore.

>This time, the ban will be enforced less strictly, because I say so.

"Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
MOTHER OF EXILES. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

AHAHHAHHAHHA
HA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Door meet ass. You won't be missed.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>I'd rather have daily terrorist attacks like the U.K. and France

Literally nothing will happen. No one will reinforce it and the SCOTUS will rule the whole thing unconstitutional very soon.

Lefties: ban guns to keep us safe

Right wingers: Ban Muslims to keep us safe

Why are the left and the right so fucking stupid? Banning shit doesn't work. Plus why no ban from countries like Yeman and Saudi, two countries that have had Muslims come from and attacked America?

How was this ever an issue when this exact same ban for these same countries has been enacted multiple times?

Or even other countries by essentially every president ever?

wrong again, buddy

If that were the case they wouldn't have picked up the case and left the lower Court's decision.

It's almost guaranteed to be overturned completely come October especially with Gorsuch.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHA

AHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

He can't keep getting away with this

Yemen is on the list. Saudis have too much $$$$ tied up.

And Trumps new ultra conservative SCOTUS pick

>Saudi
Drumpf makes a lot of money from the Saudis

But they have to prove they have a bonafide relationship to someone here.

And they have to prove that BEFORE they come here. Guess what, the government can just slack off on saying its real.

Cucked faggot.

OOOOH

SNAP

SONNN

For those not enforcing the ban, they subject to not only a destroyed career but prosecution.

Is it work now or some random judge ban it again?

that image with the 30 day ISIS plan. the fact that idiots push "drumpf said he would beat ISIS in 30 days hurt durr" just show how dumb the people who fall for those talking points really are

G-guys d-d-drumpf will be btfo next time, I s-swear!! Just wait!

My Human Rights Law lecturer failed me for my paper that submitted the travel ban was legally domestically and internationally.

I will be vindicated one day.

There is no right for any person alive to international travel: Fact.

What part of SUPREME don't you get?

>Given the Government’s representations in this litigation concerning the resources required to complete the 20-day review, we fully expect that the relief we grant today will permit the Executive to conclude its internal work and provide adequate notice to foreign governments within the 90-day life of §2(c).

is Japan included? Sorry about the battleships

>no source
Sure reeks of incompetence. Shill / Slide thread? Yeah, smells like it. Who'd have thought.

supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/16-1436_l6hc.pdf

Link to the Supreme Court Decision

So exactly what parts of the ban were upheld? If I understand the articles correctly, people who can prove a relation to an American party (be it individual, company etc.) will still be allowed in, but those who can't prove any connection to American won't? And this will continue until SCOTUS hears the case in October?

>no source
>literally just announced by the SCOTUS

LOL you are the shill, it's all over the news

I don't think they actually know how this goes. I know a guy with a serious Asian fetish who had tried to get someone he liked into America. It took quite a long time and a lot of paperwork.

But it is a pain in the ass to do and SJWs are lazy and don't want to pay any money. I think she had to learn some amount of English or something, too.

>implying you have the "freedom" to travel wherever you wish

Walking into Area 51 right now.

>tfw summerfag sjw asshurt allup and down this thread

>people who fall for those talking points really are
Explain this then: breitbart.com/news/trump-gives-generals-30-days-for-new-anti-is-strategy/

PLEASE RESPOND

>they thought their stupid little 9th circus could overrule the constitution

The most important part of having to prove they have a bonafide relationship to someone here is that it ties any foreign national coming into the country to a real citizen.

This means they need documents. No more tearing up and destroying papers and claiming fugee status.

This also means we have an avenue to do an extensive background check on anyone entering, including their relation. The American Citizen sponsoring them had a moving violation on his record? Your entry is denied.

Please retire, Kennedy and Ginsburg!

The people from Yemen and Saudi Arabia went to third countries for training before coming to the US. The current "training ground" countries are on the banlist.

Jew propaganda

i am pleased

GOD BLESS THE FOUNDING FATHER'S.
AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

because frugg blumpf!

literally the only reason they tried to block it was because off their insane asshurt over losing an election they believed to be impossible to lose.

BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL

Kennedy will retire.

Ginsburg, the poor bitch, has no choice but to stay in her job until she literally drops dead.

She's going to be shitting and drooling all over the place before the left ever allows her to quit.

Libtards utterly and permanently, for the rest of time, BTFO

he gave them 30 days to come up with a plan, not 30 days to defeat ISIS.

This. They should just keep this system instead of developing a new vetting procedure

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

shouldn't we ban the H1B work visas too when we have 93,000,000 American workers unemployed?

Where is this plan and why is it not being implemented? He has consistently lied to the American people, but of course you trumpanzees keep supporting him.

>All those terrorist attacks that have been on the surge as of late

Dear leftists, you cannot meme to save your lives.

Fuck Banning em!!! #NUKEMECCA
youtube.com/watch?v=pjj4Iq-rsNg

>typical libcuck whining about how muh country isnt muh country because it doesn't fit your hopes and dreams
>implying it was ever a freedom for people who aren't protected by the constitution

>nice ban Drumpf!

>muh both sides are just as bad
BASED NIGGER

>Onigger didn't tap his phones

LOL well check that one off the list kiddo

wait
check almost everything off that list kiddo, that image has to be months old you nigger faggot

By the time it's up for review, it's almost done anyway. Almost a complete outmanuevering.

Just read the whole thing (about 16 pages).

Most everyone from the 6 contries remains blocked. If a foreign national has legitimbate relationships with someone within the United States that existed prior to the ban they can petition to come over like normal.

So if you were going to have a H1 job, or go to university, or a K visa marrage and that situation was in place before the ban they can come over.

So the ban is about 99.5% in place. The Supreme Court also told Immigration non-profits that they can't start making up relationships with people from the banned countries to get them over.

So the Supreme Court is trying to close the potential loopholes before the Non-profits start gaming the Systems.

Justices Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch filed an opinion that agreed in part and disented in part with the Pur Curiam decision.

Basically they would have lifted the whole ban as determining which relationships are legitimate places the Executive Branch in a position where they can be weighed down by immigration non-profits trying to put the members of the executive branch in contempt for deciding that some relationships are illegitimate when they may be legitimate.

Just read the SCOTUS opinion and concurring opinion. Two wins; today's win and come later this year when they slam the door on the libs desperately clutching fingers.

Two scoops!

>This level of damage control
Christ man, do you see yourself?

>banning muzzies doesn't work
lets review how it works
>muslim comes into country
>goes to immigration to be allowed in
>immigration sees country of origin, turns person back around and denies entry to us
>crisis averted

we aren't saying that banning muslims is the end to all our woes like the left is with guns... it's one step to protecting the country. Brits aren't that smart when they don't have an accent to go along with their niggerdom

>doesn't know difference between infograpic and meme.

SAD!

the left and right are two sides of the same coin in my opinion

1. If he taxes money Mexicans send home then sure they will.
2. He already donated his first 1/4 salary to the National Parks Service
3. If the Republicucks and Demtards have their way anything is possible on HealthCare
4. Obama didn't "tap" his phones but there's plenty of evidence he surveilled him.
5. He's already stated his plan...even CNN agrees (money.cnn.com/2017/04/26/news/economy/trump-tax-plan/index.html)
6. His crowd wasn't bigger, but Hitler's was bigger than both. What's your point?
7. Draining the swamp is for the people to do. We should already be in armed revolt.
8. haha (washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/)
9. Nope...no one could do that.
10. Faith in MSM is lower than Congress. People of all walks are seeing it for the bullshit it is.

Remove kebab

>trumpanzees
reminder that this is r/marchagainsttrump lingo. back to where you came from, kiddo.

As I said in the other thread on this:

Fake news. Any foreign national that has relatives, goes to school, or has a job here in the USA can enter.

A bona fide relationship is all that is required.

But still. The ruling will allow some to be denied entry.

But the "relationship" exclusion can be gamed out the ass.

Not a win. Not a loss either.

Its something else. Maybe a push?

>That's partly because travelers with a "credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States" will be allowed in."

Back then, DAPA was still a thing. Also, Trump just signed an EO that gets rid of the requirement to review 80% of VISA applications;

>en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13802
>Executive Order 13597 of January 19, 2012 (Establishing Visa and Foreign Visitor Processing Goals and the Task Force on Travel and Competitiveness), is amended by deleting subsection (b)(ii) of section 2 of that order

The EO and section in question;

>en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13597
>ensure that 80 percent of nonimmigrant visa applicants are interviewed within 3 weeks of receipt of application, recognizing that resource and security considerations and the need to ensure provision of consular services to U.S. citizens may dictate specific exceptions

Which means basically they can all fuck off. We don't have to give them a VISA review. We can just ignore them.

literally liberal assrape occuring

Needs to be changed to "fuck off, we're full"

We always knew this was going to be the case - the activist judges in the lower courts can bitch and moan as much as they want, but at the end of the day the US Constitution, the US Code of Law, and Supreme Court judicial precedent all clearly agree that the President has the authority to set immigration and travel restrictions.

Even without Gorsuch there was never any risk of this being a close call.

Put a two year administrative delay on all applications from those six countries.

It's not like the government if efficient right?

THIS ISN'T NORMAL

IMPEACH

>> 131396006
> Saviour of humanity

Freedom lost? Mildly inconvenienced. People kept safe? Nonsense... this was fought against so liberals could feel good about themselves and #Resist could feel like it could accomplish anything other than making my penis harder.

Took them fucking long enough.

Oh they're mad.

but what if a Muslim comes from another country to attack you or is a Muslim born in the US? Even if a Muslim from those countries wants to come in and attack you they will find a way in just like banning guns is pointless because a criminal will find a way of getting one