TRAVEL BAN REINSTATED

>TRAVEL BAN REINSTATED
twitter.com/thehill/status/879349300265979904
Libtards permanently BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg
mobile.nytimes.com/comments/2017/06/26/us/politics/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban-case.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

chimpouts tonight?

Share salt!

Excelent

It's funny because of all the dumb, short-sighted Leftists who were in-zone dancing over the ultimately irrelevant lower courts' rulings, when the Supreme Court was always going to have the final say.

bimp

YES!
Salt! Moar! MOAR! MOAR!
Lib tears and chimpouts make me so happy.

Fucking morons thought it wouldn't go through

>B-but, Russia

Bwahahahaha now libs shitheads will empty their pockets to the ACLU. They're the ones more happy with Trump's victory.

Drinking CNN's tears.

you can't fucking refuse to serve people cake???????????

yes yesss
please take a huge shit on the SC, the biggest you can possibly take

they were fucking retarded to believe that this was ever more than temporary obstruction anyway. there's enough legal precedence for Trump being allowed to make those bans

Holy shit is the MSM upset now...

>Only the majority of the Supreme court allows (((bigotry)))

Brumff

No because freedom of association is bigotry.

Cake is a human right you old white conservative Christian (who is also a closet homo haha I'm so tolerant of homos but I bet you are gay cuz that's bad but not really I'm not a bigot fyi)

>muslims and leftists
>civil

(((Liberties)))

my dick is so hard, there's nothing to compare this hardness too, it's so hard I could penetrate steel, slowly

even twitter is salty about it

Where are the shills at? :^)
Correcting the rhetoric? Fucking losers.

>libtards think bigotry was ever illegal

>reporting a post
One bitch thinks the u.s is Europe

Fuck off we're full.

we're more than full need to lose a few

ahahaha

You can if you're Muslim; not if you're Christian (not even joking, that's how this has played out so far)

Bump

The reddit salt mines are once again open for business.

This guy's a retard who doesn't know shit about law. The Supreme Court didn't "allow the ban to go into effect." Rather, they simply issued a stay on the injunction from the lower court, pending their review of the case in October.

When the Court hears the case in October, they could very-well rule it to be unconstitutional. What they did today was merely rollback the clock, so to speak. That's how the legal process works.

Made me laugh out loud, don't know why but that was a perfect and true response

California hasn't woken up yet. I can't wait for the salt that emerges from that hell hole within the next hour or 2

A business can refuse to serve anyone they want, as long as they don't say that the reason for this refusal was based on the customer's race, religion, sexuality, national origin, age, or gender.

this would be nice. need a good chimpout live stream thread

>lets hear the arguments
>OMG UR A NAZI
lol

This is going to be good. I need some popcorn to go with this salt.

This post doesn't come off so well when you literally have a Nazi flag

>right wing supreme court
What a fucking retard. It was a unanimous decision. Even Obama's token spic had to go by the law on this one.

Rest assured, there is always a chimpout someplace, somewhere.

Checked and keked

TRUMP IS A KEK

ADD ME TO THE BAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

back to the_donald

>rule it unconstitutional

i would be surprised considering obama,bush, and clinton had the same countries under a travel ban for longer periods of time.

KEK*

This is bullshit. We are living under tyranny right now. Minorities and immigrants are under attack by the government and I refuse to stand idly by. Drumpf must be removed from office. He is in the pocket of Putin and hates true Americans

Hahahaha. Trump new this all along. He had the first two purposefully shot down so he could expose the unlawful and corrupt system the courts have become. Knew gorsuch on bench would give him win on the order when it went to scotus.
Libtard meltdowns added icing

Kek the only judges who voted against the partial reinstatement did so because they thought it should be 100% reinstated

If they all hate it they can all GET THE FUCK OUT

oh (you)

Need more redditor butt hurt.

Fuck this taqiyaah spewing mudslime.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg
Skip forward 5:00 to learn about our Muslim friends.

Burger here with a few thoughts:
1. Fuck you mudslimes
2. Fuck you illegals
3. Fuck you EU fags
4. enjoy your cultural enrichment

>Bush responsible for Citizens United
It was literally a lawsuit initiated by Hillary Clinton.
I used to think you could change these people's minds, now I know it's just more worthwhile to agitate them.

Reddit salt best salt

The New York Times comments section on the article is a wealth of liberal tears right now....

mobile.nytimes.com/comments/2017/06/26/us/politics/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban-case.html

Enjoy!

Oh look, a shill

It's better to make leftoids chimp out so they scare away normies.

Mods, Pin this thread for chimpout tonight

>a literal billionaire
>is in the pocket of someone

Smh desu senpai

Will Bernie be deported? He is a dual citizen after all.

Kek

Bump

It is possible, SCOTUS ruled if anyone lies on immigration application they can be revoked

>the US is a fascist dystopian tyranny

wtf am I reading

>based on the customer's race, religion, sexuality, national origin, age, or gender.
not sexuality, although some libshit states have added that on their own

Literally Thought Police dystopia of the Politically correct internet.

No, Jews have too much power and It might be a few years before we can start deporting dual citizen swine.

JUSTICES GINSBURG AND KENNEDY ARE RIGHT WING FASCISTS

I've always known it!

Perhaps the murder of Scalia under Obama's reign has chastened the left leaning members of the court, now that the tables have turned and a Republican controls the executive branch.

obey the (((allah)))

>libtards
Muzzies are more conservative than jerry falwell sr. They're aligning with libtards to survive.

Kek has spoken!

Who is Nader? I've heard his name but I don't know what he's referencing

Bump

CPD scanner thread on July 4. Nigs always shoot on July 4.

[score hidden] 9 minutes ago
The new way bills are enacted. A crazy, dictator-like lunatic makes a extremely unpopular bill which is shut down at all levels of the judicial branch, until the crazy right-wing Supreme Court rubber stamps it for approval.
Trump voters, be careful what you vote for, you just might get it.

be careful, everyone. you might just not get beheaded

lol fuck you ctr.

That's so fucking cringe. The court only got rebalanced after Scalia's suspicious death. If they want a crazy right-wing Supreme Court it might come to them next week.

Ralph Nader he used to run for president all the time. I think he was in the Green Party maybe?

you want cringe? STOP BETRAYING YOUR PAUCITY, UNSOPHISTICATED DRUMPFKLARDS.

[score hidden] 28 minutes ago
So far I have yet to come across a single Trump supporter who can actually reasonably and sensibly argue their points rather than resort to pathetic, primitive mockery or emotional outbursts based on group identity. It's all "lmao", "lol", "librul tears", "MAGA", "BTFO", "LIBERAL FEELINGS ARE HURT" or some other nonsense.
If we take at face value the baseless, unsupported argument that liberals rely on feelings, then it can be said, much more convincingly, that Trump supporters rely on their bile. Their total inability to be civil betrays their paucity of sophisticated, refined thought.
P.S.: I am not a liberal, I am a centrist.

>saudi arabia not banned

You fat retards are so stupid. You ban every sandshit country par the most barbaric one, just goes to show who really has your country by the balls.

YOU HAPPT NOW YOU FUCKING NAZIS

>comment score below threshold
holy fuck is this seriously what they do on reddit?

it is precisely what they do. they play it like a game of whack-a-mole. really disgusting site and also the format is fucking very hard for me to read but thankfully i only do when i know it's time to see the initial crying over a story like this. but yeah they do that on every subject on the politics board. can't speak for the other boards but i bet it's the same thing

moderately
RARE
A
R
E

Nice digits!