Travel Ban Wins

Supreme Court agrees to reinstate large parts of Trump's travel ban! Winning!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/339446-supreme-court-trump-travel-ban
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1397377&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Nutty Ninth BTFO

HYPEEEEEEEEE

Every day we get closer to peace.

Ii was literally posting this you fucking burger cunt!!!!!!

It's your victory to celebrate, after all.

Nice one.

bump 2

>large parts
HAHAHAHA IT'S NOT THE FULL THING. fROMPF ABSOLUTELY BTFO

President Trump's original 90 day travel ban would have been over months ago. Now, the ban goes in place until it's heard by SCOTUS in Oct. Liberals and their temper tantrum have effectively turned this into 6 month travel ban. Stop Mr President, please stop, I can't take all this winning!

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/339446-supreme-court-trump-travel-ban

Sounds to me like SCOTUS wants to weigh in on this issue. This might or might not be a Trump win as much as a pause, they could speak up and say "yeah, not only are the lower courts right, they should've been *more* strict"

Or maybe they'll give Donald whatever he wants.

AHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK OFF LIBERALS!!!! AHAHAHAHABHABABAHA

It's literally the entire thing except for one tiny part about blood relatives.

Sorry, Trump won big.

wow we are literally living in an Islamophobic fascist police state #RESIST #NOTMYPRESIDENT

Just wait. They are about to weigh in on BTFOing faggots and wedding cakes.

>Trump won big
...league

SCOTUS has to rule in Trumps favor. The ramifications of preventing the president from blocking immigration from countries we are at war with would be insane.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGH
AH
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

BASED TRUMP WINS AGAIN

NO WALL

NO TRAVEL BAN

NO MAJOR LEGISLATION

NO LOCKING HER UP

NO PROMISES KEPT

FUCK DRUUUUUMPF

Cut up the 9th circuit. Fuck the coasts.

MAGA

Ed Mubarak everyone.

>"yeah, not only are the lower courts right, they should've been *more* strict"
Won't happen. The Hill is wishfully thinking that would happen, despite the fact the President is allowed to put temporary halts on immigration if he sees fit. There is historical and legal precedence for that, most recently during the Obama administration. The Ninth's ruling only delayed the inevitable. Trump will get his ban, it is a national security issue

The ramifications would be SCOTUS ruling that Congress has no power to write laws and that only SCOTUS can write, enact, and judge laws effectively declaring a nine-way dictatorship. It would result in every judge who ruled against it being removed from power.

What's the travel ban?

The SALT must flow

styx made a very good point that ruling in his favour would theoretically give the President far more control over immigration matters so that when the next libtard eventually gets in they could theoretically flood the country with third worlders. Damned if you do and damned if you don't

>mfw leftists completely ignore the fact Argentina imposed an even stricter ban on Muslims coming to their country, and 98% of their population is European diaspora.

Winning is inevitable

No niggers, no spics, and no mudslimes. -Donald J. Trump

ninth BTFO

>40d Inverted Asymmetric Bhutanese double lucky Chess.

Serious, before Trump needs a ban, he calls for a ban, the liberal courts shit their bed in anger and issue a stay on the ban, it goes to SCOTUS who picks it apart and gives specific verbiage on what is allowed so that when the ban is REALLY needed Trump can play his hand and 9th Circuit can't do a damn thing.

Sounds like he has intel on emerging threats and is being proactive.

BREAKING NEWS: USA MOVES UP TO 57% WHITE

BUMP MAGA!

>Unanimous vote to lift the injuctions

AHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

No, this statute is a one way valve. The president can block people coming in but congress is still in charge of letting people in. Regardless it's something to be settled in the voting booth not in court. If people vote to let in all 1 billion muslims, let it happen.

WE CAN'T STOP WINNING

bump

9th circuit needs to be overhauled, like holy fuck, man. They are killing the west coast in liberal bullshit.

WE MADE IT GUYS

Don't be a cunt, when our next census comes out we will be like 75% white I guarantee it, if not lower

Bump

There was a time when this shit was not tolerated. Strangely enough, in San Francisco of all places.

SO MUCH WINNING

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT ABOUT MY FUCKING FEELINGS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Libtards and globalshits BTFO

Now if we can just get average white people, including law enforcement, to stop making excuses for non whites and to stop enforcing integration, white America might stand a chance in the long run.

That won't happen as long as Jews control money creation and white traitors control cheap labor (mass immigration.)

still no wall LMFAO

gtfo muzzies

Someone isn't paying attention. Must get their news from CNN and MSNBC.

HAHAHAHAH YESSSSSSS
Lefties BTFO
HAHAHAHA FUCK YES, What a glorious victory. What a glorious precedent set by the SC.
So. Much. WINNING!!!!

Is it possible the supreme court 108's? I don't trust them

AND we will find out by the end of the month whether or not Kennedy is going to retire or not. In fact, the first justification I always give to normie acquaintances who open conversations with "what do you think of Trump" is that I supported him if for no other reason than that I believed we need strict constructionist SC justices, especially since Obama was able to appoint two. I say that I believe the US is going to undergo dramatic demographic, social, cultural, and political changes over the next 30 years, and there is a huge risk of radical legal changes as people get caught up in the culture war, and the struggle to establish the nature of the new political landscape. In light of that, I think we need a SC that will prevent any radical departures from precedent, and whatever your politics, the fact is that "conservative" strict constructionists tend to be more skeptical of establishing NEW precedent.

I think I just did a shitty job of explain it, but it's been received decently well by a few people. The rest are too stupid to follow any line of reasoning in the first place.

I suffer from a winning overdose, this have gone too far folks

Bump.

Lefties sure are the ugliest motherfuckers around

do you know if our embassy in your country is being set up in Jerusalem anytime soon?

Fake news. Any foreign national that has relatives, goes to school, or has a job here in the USA can enter.

A bona fide relationship is all that is required.

But still. The ruling will allow some to be denied entry.

But the "relationship" exclusion can be gamed out the ass.

Not a win. Not a loss either.

Its something else. Maybe a push?

>Unanimous vote to lift the injuctions
You telling me even fucking Ginsburg sided with Trump?

Remove hispanics from minority preferences and watch that percentage of whites rise.

The vote was 6-3. 6 wanted the ban mostly lifted. 3 wanted it completely lifted.

definitely not soon and I hope never, It makes no sense

source?

3-6 on full issue, 9-0 on partial. Case still stands for October hearing on full

You know what, I'm not even surprised anymore.. I truly believe that Trump eventually wins one way or another.

nice good to know that somali isnt on the list

Can someone tell Libs things will be alright. Their salt is making me scared for them...

>Can someone tell Libs things will be alright.
It won't be.

I never thought about that. Pretty hilarious.

u guys dont get it

we have to find out WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? with these muslims before we end the travel ban

This is my fav line in article

>Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, along with the newest justice, Neil Gorsuch — Trump's nominee to the court earlier this year — wanted to lift the hold on the entire ban, according to the order.

All we need now lads is for Trump to impose strict border regulation with Canada because the damn Muzzies can still come into Canada and head to the US that way.
He's your President, pls make him do that. PLSSSSSSS.
I'm beeing you.
My hope is if he does that than either Trudeau will have to make access to Canada harder from shithead Terrorists or he continues to virtue signal and gets BTFO in 2019.

Congratulations

Who /tiredofwinning/ here?

>Their salt is making me scared for them.

>
AND we will find out by the end of the month whether or not Kennedy is going to retire or not. In fact, the first justification I always give to normie acquaintances who open conversations with "what do you think of Trump" is that I supported him if for no other reason than that I believed we need strict constructionist SC justices
Same here

No. It's a win against liberals more than anything. They had to get into a fit, had to virtue signal, had to be little bitches for months. And now they have lost. Again... bigly. They fought the rising fire and only made it bigger.

Libtards completely and utterly BTFO

No terrorists for you

The US Constitution, the US Code of Law, and established Supreme Court judicial precedent ALL support the President's authority to issue immigration and travel bans.

Even if Gorsuch wasn't on the SCOTUS this wouldn't even be a close decision.

>when you are winning so much and people are just debating on how much you are winning, so they let you mostly win and set up a later date to conclude if you absolutely won.

what a whinny 'lil fucking faggot you are.
>NOTMYPRESIDENT
He's probably not YOUR president. He's only the president of Americans not shit-skin illegal POS's such as your self.

nigger detected

Nice. Did they remove Iran from the ban list though? There is less of a terror threat from Iran than from the fucking UK. Iranians are great.

it will be longer than 6 months. SCOTUS hears the case in Oct. They won't issue a ruling for months.

Bumping..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's not a 6 months travel ban, because they didn't enforce the ban the first 3 months

but yeah, liberal judges being btfo 9-0 is pretty funny

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1397377&page=1

Liberal meltdown.

yes

GOYIM NO!!!

>SIX
>FUCKIN'
>MONTHS

When they uphold the ban, it will be hours until some commie fuck is whining about how we allow something fascist sounding like supreme court to exist in a free nation.

Bump.

Bump