Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Police officers injured after chimpout
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40401221

>Muslim woman driver crashes into muslims at the end of their starvation thingy they do each year
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028

>David Davis '"pretty sure" of Free trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40397312

>Tommy Robinson in trouble (again) after being filmed punching a man at Ascot
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-caught-10684559

>Phillip Hammond allegedly wanted for interim Prime minister
independent.co.uk/news/uk/ministers-want-philip-hammond-as-a-caretaker-prime-minister-a7807441.html

>More cladding on tower blocks has failed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40397790

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m6ySjJppAUs
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
youtube.com/watch?v=968Kc83kNdQ&t=70s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=om9YCk7ufHs
strawpoll.me/13289737
youtu.be/P979HaI5qlk
google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisk2EdTxcjzjHgGK1O57NMxqXZdAmWvTKhDxAp06y2Dtzy_1IfgDRONG5UeR5g1AAfs1P6-6Xdw23vSsywyUYYIve78TF9JsLEdGgzWDr-t_1NVoLpb6Q9347uH-n3Ewabod0kSP8A7xBBtQSkme1sdk2jegp5kGQ05Te_1lkfc0YLAVg-L3MECc7OBUHewTL-VUyv6DBJ9yJ8nW3JBqZ9jFz7HY_1sLmdtP0TnOdW54yWoYRVNnbMtG56l_1vS1WRqiHQPWzFhJqeDDzz2aCYccr22IqP1sITHr71rCMmkX1B7wcD-chETxdkJbVuAYtDpBbFrZv016IRsaGyKUWsiVEhGIWIHTTw&safe=off&gws_rd=cr&ei=ICdRWbTfA8mgUeGxi5AP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd fucking do Becker's wife

/thread

First for Rightly So is a lying cunt

youtu.be/m6ySjJppAUs
Johnathon Pie demolishes Tories and the Queen

Redpill me on Rees-Mogg lads.

>Not filtering tripfags

Kingsmill 50/50 is unquestionably the beast bread on the market.

>/threading the first post.

First for thanks for the cash lads. Which flegs should we buy first with it?

If i was a Euro I would come get my British pension, only three months work needed to qualify (unlike a brit, that'll be 35 years of contributions please)
House prices and rents predicted to rise!

Kingsmill white no crusts is the best.

I'd do your wife

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)

Reminder that Mogg was notorious for standing in seats he had no connection to from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)

Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)

Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament.

Steerpike did the papers for you m8
>Not shitposting anyway

>The coup has started
youtube.com/watch?v=968Kc83kNdQ&t=70s

Looks like Gina Miller :o

m.youtube.com/watch?v=om9YCk7ufHs
Have you guys seen this? Jackie Chan beats the shit out of Gerry Adams in this movie, this fucking Hilarious

Johnathon Pie lads

The idea of democracy as a system of governance is a nice one - that the electorate gets to choose who they want to represent their best interests, but it is not a system that works in modern Britain. A democracy is dependent on a number of things, this includes the electorate having the best interests of the country's people at heart, having some kind of attachment to the country, being knowledgeable about the country's history and also being well informed enough about current issues. The issue we have at the moment is that a large proportion of the electorate have none of these qualities.

If the British voting public had the best interests of the country's people at heart then it would not have voted time and time again for parties that have a track record of massively miscegenistic migration policies. Mass migration as government policy started somewhere around about Thatcher's time when, under the guise of bringing down inflation, her government worked to reduce the value of working class labour by increasing the supply of said labour well beyond its demand, the motivation behind this perhaps wasn't explicitly miscegenistic though, the real, more sinister bump in migration started under New Labour, when, under the influence of a "Jewish cabal" (Labour MP Lord Levy's words, not mine), immigration rose to record levels of 140,000, net, in, in 1998, up from net migration being -1000 just 5 years before. This trend of migration being well into the hundreds of thousands range has continued to the present day despite many empty promises to reduce it and has disfigured the once homogenous country into a piebald mess. The formerly magnificent London's population is now totally unrecognisable from just a few decades ago, walking around its crowded foul-smelling streets one may as well be in a foreign country, the fact is that white British people now make up way less half of its population, this is reflected in their choice of a Muslim mayor.

This was all done with the permission of the electorate, who, evidently do not have the interests of the country at heart. Why do they act in such a way as if they do not value their British identity? It is because they have been taught that it does not exist, that it is not worth protecting or that it is something to be sorry for, but quite often the reason is that they don't want to protect the British identity is that it is not their identity. They are not British, they feel no connection to the wider community and make no effort to blend in with it. When an opportunity comes up like the EU referendum, they don't walk into the ballot box thinking that this is a chance to take control of a part of migration policy, because they themselves are the products of migrants and see no problem with it. As for the people who are British, some of them think that because of things like the Norman conquest, an invasion that happened a millennia ago by another European country, that that somehow justifies the complete and utter destruction of all that has been built up since, or that because of the British empire that gave many corners of the world their infrastructure and legal systems, we should open our borders to anyone who wants to come here to take what they want. These are the people we are entrusting our future with, these are the people that we are letting decide the future of Britain - often people who are not even British. The disconnect between the voter's own identity and that which they are given the task of deciding is shown quite distinctly in the Lord Ashcroft polls, it revealed that only 27 percent of blacks voted for brexit, compared to 53 percent of whites, 58 percent of Christians, and 30 percent of muslims. The same poll also revealed "Muti-culturalism", "Social liberalism" and "Immigration" were the three most disliked words and phrased of those who voted for Brexit.

Another pitfall of modern democracy seems to be centerism. Both the Conservatives (one should take special care to use the capital letter) and Labour (new and new old) are presented as being on opposite sides of a political spectrum, but in reality both agree with each other on key issues, both of them are opposed to tough drug control laws, both instead favouring a soft approach for first time offenders (who should be given stricter punishment as to deter them from further use), both of them have a relaxed position on crime and punishment, where people who defend themselves from attackers in the home and the street will then have to defend themselves in the courtroom, both of them support globalisation (both party's establishment campaigned for membership of the EU), both of them support mass migration, and worst of all both support the mass slaughter of millions of innocent humans through abortion, a symptom of the idea that is drilled into all minds from a young age that actions do not have to have consequences. They may differ on some issues like the top rate of tax and grammar schools, but fundamentally they are the same. This amalgamation of these two parties has happened simply because taking tough positions on some issues drives away votes, but sometimes tough issues require tough solutions, and burying your head in the sand for the sake of popularity is not a sustainable position to take in the long term. When a party does pop up like the BNP that actually talks about the tough issues, they don't even get an opportunity to grow because of "political correctness" the framework that has been put in place to take down anything that questions the status quo. The Orwellian concepts of thoughtcrime and newspeak are alive and well, but the people who enforce it are the ones who buy 1984 and read it as a warning against what they see as the "right wing" and fail to see the irony in supporting things like "no platforming".

There is a gap in the current political climate for a party that is socially conservative, but that supports some key infrastructure like schools, roads, railways and health being nationalised, a party that is nationalistic, but with a wider appeal than any that exist at the moment. But I fear that such a party would not be able to get off the ground. Democracy now is like a castle built on sand, utterly useless, but there isn't really any realistic chance at an alternative, so I'll still go out to vote, I'll still comment on certain parties and I'll still argue which is better, but it will be in a bit of a similar way to how a sports fan might go to support his failing team each game, sitting in the stands, bag of chips in hand, enjoying the show, but who won't be surprised if his team loses.

strawpoll.me/13289737

strawpoll.me/13289737

strawpoll.me/13289737

strawpoll.me/13289737

youtu.be/P979HaI5qlk
Here's the fookin news

To be honest, in this globalist world, I don't see the point in keeping Trident active.

That isn't to say we shouldn't have it serviced and ready to be deployed if the situation changes, but I don't see any necessity to pay for the constant upkeep as it is.

Iran poses hardly any nuclear threat and the only ones saying that are the Israeli and Republican shills who have sowed more political disruption in the Middle East than any Muslim ever could.

The other supposed threat being North Korea, who strangely harbour little ill-will against the UK, despite our involvement in the Korean war.

tl;dr

>mfw Corbyn shouts "WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!"
>mfw he tries to start a Commie revolution using students
>mfw none of them turn up
>mfw the ones that do get BTFO in an Islamic terror attack on a bridge

That is the most interesting movie trailer I've seen in years

>

>hey handsome ;)
>fuck off paki cunt I only talk to pure white women

Checked. Also
>Being so powerful that you influence people's activities
People will tell their kids about Are Nige. Do you think they'll do that for Call Me Dave/Gordon Brown?

That looks mint.

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i

I want definitive proof that that is a paki

Since its being discussed Rangers thread I found this list online. :50:

Left Wing Clubs

AS Livorno Calcio (Italy--and probably the most left-leaning on this list)
*Celtic F.C (Scotland--Irish nationalist, but Irish nationalism is generally leftist)
*AEK Athens (Greece)
*Barcelona (Spain)
*Eintracht Frankfurt (Germany)
*St Pauli (Germany)
*Athletic Bilbao (Spain)
*PFC Lokomotiv Sofia (Bulgaria)
*Feyenoord Rotterdam (Netherlands)
*U.C Sampdoria (Italy)
*Polonia Warszawa (Poland)
*Malmo FF (Sweden--ironically in Malmo, probably the most right-wing part of Sweden)*
Bohemians 1905 (Czech Republic)
*Hapoel Tel Aviv FC (Israel--their logo is the communist hammer and sickle)
*FC Arsenal Kyiv (Ukraine)
*Olympique de Marseilles (France)
*Besiktas (Turkey)
*Impact de Montreal (Canada--they wave Cuban and Che flags during matches)
*Seattle Sounders FC (USA--the singles most antifascist club in America)
U.S.D. Virtusvecomp Verona(Italy)
Vasco Da Gama(Brazil--Fought racism and won)
Athletic Club Omonoia Nicosia(Greece)
Sporting Toulon (France)
Bologna F.C. 1909 I(taly)
Portland Timbers(USA)
Standard de Liège (Belgium)

Fucking hell this looks great.

So the cost of the snap election was the regular price plus a billion pounds thanks to the minority government.

>Fiscal conservatives

I bet Corbyn would love to mothball our carriers too

>Tfw my daughter charlotte has been missing for weeks
>she was at the Manchester bombing, and was about to get a taxi when I last saw her
>Thought she'd got into a free one, so was expecting her home soon
>she disappeared
>police won't return my calls

Right-wing/Fascist clubs
*Zenit St Petersburg (Russia-Most fascist and rightwing club on this list, virulently racist, they won't even let non-whites on the team and have admitted this publicly)
*S.S Lazio (Italy--tied with Zenit, at least, supporter wise)
*Rangers FC (Scotland)
*Spartak Moscow (Russia)
*Lokomotiv Moscow FC (I wish there weren't so many right-wing clubs in Russia--it's an embarassment for me)
*Real Madrid C.F (Spain)
*Red Star Belgrade (Serbia--Ironic, eh?)
*A.S Roma (Italy)*LKS Lodz (Poland)
*Helsingborgs IF (Sweden)
*S.L Benfica (Portugal--Has notable left-wing firms though)*
Hamburg (Germany)
*Partizan (Serbia)
*Chelsea (England)
*Hellas Verona F.C. (Italy--This one is pretty fascist too)
*Sporting Lisbon (Portugal--They have white nationalist groups attending that beat up anyone of color in attendance)
*Millwall (England)
Atletico Madrid (Spain)
FC Twente (Holland)
Shamrock Rovers (Ireland)
Paris St Germain (France)
Racing Club (Argentina)

That's the director of Goldeneye and The Mask of Zorro. should be good

First time seeing pierce Bronson in a while, at least for me

BJK

If you're serious, go the news?

Contact BBC News, or Sky News, or something?

google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisk2EdTxcjzjHgGK1O57NMxqXZdAmWvTKhDxAp06y2Dtzy_1IfgDRONG5UeR5g1AAfs1P6-6Xdw23vSsywyUYYIve78TF9JsLEdGgzWDr-t_1NVoLpb6Q9347uH-n3Ewabod0kSP8A7xBBtQSkme1sdk2jegp5kGQ05Te_1lkfc0YLAVg-L3MECc7OBUHewTL-VUyv6DBJ9yJ8nW3JBqZ9jFz7HY_1sLmdtP0TnOdW54yWoYRVNnbMtG56l_1vS1WRqiHQPWzFhJqeDDzz2aCYccr22IqP1sITHr71rCMmkX1B7wcD-chETxdkJbVuAYtDpBbFrZv016IRsaGyKUWsiVEhGIWIHTTw&safe=off&gws_rd=cr&ei=ICdRWbTfA8mgUeGxi5AP

I believe she is Iranian, and regardless of what some Iranians on Sup Forums might say, she is not white.

They killed it. Swim in peace, shark bro.

She's Iranian lad.

>you voted Brexit? oh my love you pure aryan flower let me wed you
>YE fuckin Pakis TakE mE dowNe GrEGGs me luver and I'll giz ya a blowy round car park
>based!

Daily reminder Jackie Chan was born into British controlled HK and is therefore property of the British Empire

Iran - Land of Aryans. Well that's it etymology anyway.

she's Persian, that's part of the joke

If you are being cereal wtf are you doing on here and not spending every second looking for her you madman

>Zenit St Petersburg
>won't even let non-whites on the team

Explain pic related

How can pro-Brexit women even compete

Britpol is just a bunch of witless pakis.

>*Real Madrid C.F (Spain)
>Halal Madrid
>The club of foreigners
>Right wing/Fascist

Gazprom is owned by Pootin or something isn't it?

Exactly. You could spend more money on kicking niggers out. Good call.

no u r

F

Should have dragged it into the water by its tail

RIP in peace shark bro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahHbabababababahabshdbsbahjsjajshndhfbh. Paki

i banged ur nan

>t. paki

/BIZ/ BTFO

Why is she from the west country?

I seriously hate Catholics more than anything else. Muslims are brown so they don't know any better but Catholics are technically white.

They are consistently left wing. Every Refugees Welcome event will be organised by Sinead O'Mahoney and friends.

I would get up in her bush if you know what I mean

Hindu nationalist I bet. I've loads of NSDAP supporting Hindu on kikebook.

based jews

Anglos, Jews

Good news

OY VEY!!!!!!

Anyone got any good mistress magpie vids?

>normies tell us brexit will be financial ruin
>the richest and least welfare reliant minorities in the country voted for it

Really probes the lobes

>race
>ethnicity
>Christians
>Muslims
>Sikh

>you're a tory, what a loser! [all laugh]

Yep. The Catholic vote in the United States has given the Democrats their every single victory. They consistently vote for the Democrats and only occasionally vote Republican (e.g. in 2016).

Can't wait to see this.

They seem to feel some kind of affinity with Muslims. They have a serious victim complex

would you drink some of her wee lad, wee with a foam on the top?

>bitch on the left literally has a zipper on her vagina for easier access

I'm ok being a loser honestly

that's just disgusting

all my lefty friends on Facebook this morning are all saying
>how do I get my taxes back as I don't want to pay off the DUP
they don't like it when I point out this is how we've felt for decades

>you voted for Corbyn?
>i'm glad you're progressive! Can I suck off your brother? hehe

Literally know a Corbyn voting woman who fucked a bloke then got mad that his brother wouldn't date her

Zenit had that Brazilian nig called Hulk their team

>tfw neo-nazi catholic
Hate how cucked the church is these days lads.

>unzip bomb vest
BISMILLAH

and they routinely threw bananas at him lel

dynamo kiev and real madrid are the only other right wing football clubs
English football doesn't seem that political.
I think the most political think i saw was a guy at palace wearing a jeremy corbychev shirt

LOL