Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day

Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore and report threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?", "white women are shit", "all white countries are bad"

>attacks on right-wing personalities and outlets like Lauren Southern, Mark Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it

Also...
> "What does /pol think about ______"
> "Redpill me on _______"
> "MGTOW blah blah blah"
> "IT'S HAPPENING"
> "APOLOGIZE!"
> "Derp where are you on this political spectrum test?"

This is gonna be a long summer.

Anyone who spends more than a week on Sup Forums and thinks there aren't shills here is probably low-IQ.

bump

>

>believing that people are actually paid to post on a vietnamese claymation discussion forum
It's just the regular old shitposters from /leftypol/ /and Sup Forums.

>thinking people aren't paid to manipulate public opinion and adversite shit on the internet, on one of the most popular sites, on its second most popular board

The whole "it's just trolls and shitposters" excuse started to wear thin a while ago.

Correct.

Normal Sup Forums reader here. The attacks on right wing personalities have really ramped up and are actually dividing the base. It's sad.

I gotta say it seems Spencer's followers are acting like babies and unaware that this (OP) is what's actually going on behind the scenes. I still follow Baked, like I follow Posobiec, like I follow Southern. C'mon ya'll stop acting like you're better than one another.

UNITE THE RIGHT AGAINST THE LEFT.

I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years now and I still don't believe "shills" exist. Every board has board culture and memes and the "insert_European_nation_here is not white" is just one of those memes. I sincerely doubt there is an organization spending millions of dollars trying to push an agenda in this shitty site. Hell, Sup Forums still looks the same as it did years ago, with few minor changes and a huge increase in posters, because of reddit faggots making this board the edgy teenager hang out club.

I guess they think we can't spot them

>"insert_European_nation_here is not white" is just one of those memes.

It was a meme started by kike shills to divide whites.

They want whites to constantly infight, and instead of rallying against Jews and the globalist agenda, obsess whoever who's whiter, and fight among each other over inconsequential issues.

I have a hard time believing that you think in 2017 that internet shills aren't a thing.

Whites wherever they are and whatever their specific ethnicity are all suffering from the same problem of Islamization, mass immigration, cultural Marxism, anti-white propaganda in media and schools, feminism, so antagonizing, dividing and making white people waste time over old, antequated wedge issues like whether the Irish or Italian are white is what they do.

Sup Forums is just designed as controlled opposition to contain the opposition to the globalist and PC agenda here, and then manipulate it through psychological warfare, radicalization and D&C tactics, so all the users here can do is inform themselves to avoid them

Bump.

It is not just pol they are on, yeah they are not going to waste money just shilling one site.

Bump

>spending millions of dollars trying to push an agenda in this shitty site
why would it cost millions to post a thread every hour with botnet access, you could do it for $100 a day for mutiple people to bump it. reddit costs more than Sup Forums, just how dumb are u

bump

>equating actual D&C "x isn't white." to rightful criticism of "right wing" personalities

this is more pathetic then the threads complaining about said ecelebs. newsflash, there are next to no actual shills, it's more people trolling for (you)s mixed in with people that have actual concerns. Stop with this goddamn, "HURR they don't like my ho-bag eceleb dey be shills hurrrrrrr." Sage both pro eceleb and anti eceleb threads. Absolute fucking cancer. By the by, Alinsky's book was more for physical resistance and conventional media forums, not internet imageboards.

I deliberately shill, riles up the conservative schizoids and makes them devour each other over petty nationalism. I do this as I am paid... The Jew finances me. I am a white straight man and I do this, why? We've already lost.

It's not like the nordic don't enjoy doing it alright

stfu canda
>anglo
>white

what the fuck does a Hitler quote have to do with anything?

Only normal IQ people think there are shills. High IQ people like me know there aren't any shills but instead only (you) attention whores because when they get replies it's the only time somebody gives them any attention.

Have a bump.
Awareness is half the battle, the other is killing your enemy, but we will get to that,

He outlined what the Jews did then in the Weimar Republic, just like what they do now on the internet and everywhere else. Pit everyone against each other (men against women, blacks against whites against Arabs, whites against other whites, etc.) to destabilize society

Divide & Conquer. Everything he outlined about Jews accurately describes what they do even just on Sup Forums. For example, their attacks one right-wing/pro-white public figures like what we're seeing now:

>The Jew tries to degrade the honour in which nations hold their great men and women. He stigmatizes this honour as 'the cult of personality'.

>The followers of the movement, and indeed the whole nation, must be reminded again and again of the fact that, through the medium of his newspapers, the Jew is always spreading falsehood and that if he tells the truth on some occasions it is only for the purpose of masking some greater deceit, which turns the apparent truth into a deliberate falsehood.

>Every calumny and falsehood published by the Jews are tokens of honour which can be worn by our comrades. He whom they decry most is nearest to our hearts and he whom they mortally hate is our best friend.

>I soon noticed that our adversaries, especially in the persons of those who led the discussion against us, were furnished with a definite repertoire of arguments out of which they took points against our claims which were being constantly repeated. The uniform character of this mode of procedure pointed to a systematic and unified training.

>The Jew wriggles his way in among the body of the nations and bores them hollow from inside. The weapons with which he works are lies and calumny, poisonous infection and disintegration, until he has ruined his hated adversary.

>"The Irish aren't white"
Well, they aren't.

When Hitler called out the International Jew I can assure you, he did not have what you have in mind. What the Int'l Clique did to Germany is not comparable to schizoid ramblings on internet imageboards. Yes, there are the occasional actual shill does exist,but most of them are just (You) farmers. This isn't Faceberg or Plebbit, people aren't tied to an account here, normal people that understand scripts can "shill." I understand what you're saying and where you coming from, but it's not applicable to the situation. The Divide and Conquer secret is that if you stop playing into either side, it ceases to exist.

>"HURR they don't like my ho-bag eceleb dey be shills hurrrrrrr."
Lauren is not a Jew.

you don't have to be a jew to be a ho, that's american nigger vernacular for a hooker, it's a derogatory joke, no ethnicity implied. But yes, I do think she's a Jew regardless, but I didn't call her that until now

I know what a "ho" is, but she isn't a fucking Jew regardless. She's just camwhoring for (you)'s. She's 22 for fuck's sake, do you really think that Kikes get that Machiavellian that early?

>What the Int'l Clique did to Germany is not comparable to schizoid ramblings on internet imageboards

He outlined a pattern of behavior that's just as common for them now on the internet.

In fact it's even easier on the internet. In real life, Jews can pretend to be white to attack their own group and cause infighting, or attack other groups and then let whites take the blame for it.

On the internet, they can hide behind anonymity and fake accounts to manufacture conflicts.

Look up GIYUS and JIDF
There are bigwigs who waste money to try to shill on forums and social media. It's really sad

okay if you know what a ho is, don't put the fucking implying line about were i called her a ho and then go "Lauren is not a jew", because that implies i called her a jew then, when i didn't until my last post. Yeah she is probably a jew, and I'm going to think differently until it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to me. I do agree she is a camwhore, and yes, Kikes can, they sneaky bastards.

Dude it's transparent with you lot. You think everyone is a fucking Jew. Obviously you were talking about Lauren and OBVIOUSLY you think that she's a Jew.

After it turned out that I was right that you thought she was a kike, why are you having a go?

Are my mind-reading skills too advanced for you, goy?

it might be easier on account based sites, look, i do realize there are some here, but it's not as serious as people think, most of them. It just goes back to don't feed into either side and Divide and Conquer will cease to exist.

No, I was just being honest about what i felt, take it how you want. Don't know what lot I'm supposed to be apart of, nice detective work though.

>what lot I'm supposed to be apart of
People who know about the Jew and are aware of his trick. Your paranoia is definitely justified, but I honestly don't think this is the case with Lauren.

>It just goes back to don't feed into either side and Divide and Conquer will cease to exist.

That's the entire point of the thread m8.

Now listen to me. Jews will keep spreading rumors about any girls on the right being a Jew or a coalburner, and find other ways to character assassinate other public figures. Learn to understand that, and not feed into it. They kept doing the same thing with Marion Le Pen. They kept saying she was a coalburner, and that her father worked for Mossad, just like they're doing with Lauren Southern now.

this it breaks my fgt heart that some pol users keep falling to the "divide and conquer the goyim" tactics

Bump for visibility

bump

fair enough, i'm just very cautious and not willing to accept people that easily, especially ones that get famous quickly.

Very well, I think very critically of her in any case, I'll agree to disagree.

Or it's a mixture of both.

Shill detected.

She is a woman. She is as bad as them.

>not liking redpilled women

Spotted the /r9k/ faggot.