How do we re stigmatize middle and upper class women from working?

How do we re stigmatize middle and upper class women from working?

I want a neo-Victorian wife that goes crazy from staying at home all day.

Maybe if we meme something about how work as a whole is sexist against women, and women should boycott it? Market staying home as liberating?

>goes crazy from staying at home all day
People go crazy from sitting in a Jewish office all day, not from being in their homes, OP.

Lol

Start by being a man, women will follow. Adhere to WHY women shouldn't work, pic related, and then live according to that ideal. Simple.

For what its worth, the couple of women I've dated have all be deathly allergic to work in any form. Even good jobs. So I guess my anecdotal experience is that it should be easy to convince women to not work, its the making enough money for the both of you that will be the challenge.

That wasnt a problem until women started working. We need girls who want to be good wives though; not just sit on their ass all day.

even traditional wives, with modern appliances and such, have it pretty easy

Support unionized labor so a single man can earn enough money for his whole family, and there you go. Military/industrial greed is what drove the women (and POC) into the workforce, and it was there that they all got their big ideas of dressing up like white men. Reverse that trend is how you get women back in the home, but for that you need better bargaining power for the working class.

That's why you give her 6 kids to look after.

can't afford private school for 6 kids user

We need a society where people can survive on a single income first. This means eliminating the infrastructure of jewish tricks, raising the value of the dollar to pre-1960's, and probably a gold standard too. Once a single person can support a family comfortably, I feel the rest will follow naturally.

>private school
You've got a stay at home wife, what is homeschooling? Get involved with other home schoolers and sports.
Or just live in a place with non-shit public schools and send your kids there.
Needing to spend unnecessarily exorbitant amounts on each child is what's killing the west.

>How do we re stigmatize middle and upper class women from working?
be better providers and earn enough to hire colored help to do the shit labor that fucks up our nails, dumbshits. you think we want to spend all the extra time it takes to unfuck our nails and hair after cleaning the fucking toilet? ew. bring back the good old days.

>How do we re stigmatize middle and upper class women from working?
there's already and stigma and it's called MGTOW.
not that I agree with their ideas, but they sure are making a difference

Yeah, but part of it is that she should be improving herself-reading, exercising, doing a hobby, so she can be a more well rounded person.

and this mentality is why you fucks are dooming us all. instead of working with us, supporting us, you find ways to justify treating us like niggers. you deserve to die without children

If you bring home 72k or more you can get this in most areas.

I don't know why you ugly faggots can't just work out a little bit and stop drinking so much fucking beer you can't see your dick.

I went from a moderate to right wing, crossing into NatSoc over the past few years. (Fem/pol/ user, in b4 tits or gtfo) Anyways, what helped me get there was finding a good man that saw eye to eye with me on politics, and thinking about my future children and their schooling. I was lucky to have gone to a private religious school until I graduated high school and I see how much better of an education I had versus those in public schools. I saw how most public school kids grew up completely conditioned and how a lot of the people I knew from private school broke free or never got conditioned like they did. Right now we are about to get married and we both work. He's making a change to get more training to eventually get a better paying job, so in a few years I won't have to work to make our ends meet. My plan is to save up while I work the next few years as he furthers his training and job prospects, then when we have kids THEIR ASSES ARE GETTING HOME SCHOOLED. In my free time, I'd still be able to make money if we need it by running a small business from our home. Another problem that couples face is not living within their means. If they stopped buying stupid shit all the time they could afford to have the wife stay home and take care of kids. Here's to the future.

>If they stopped buying stupid shit all the time they could afford to have the wife stay home and take care of kids.

lol, try again sweetie, I can't literally live without my daily avocado toast and my recent pc gaming master race device

tits or gtfo

This so much. Everyone here shrugs off being a housewife as some non-job that's effortless when the reality of the situation is that raising children correctly is a bottomless pit of effort where the more effort you put in, the better off your children will be.

You're only supposed to say that when someone's not contributing to the discussion while being an attention whore, jerk.

I love to trigger people by confessing that my dream in life is to be a housewife. A good man doesn't just come along everyday and its not like there is a Sup Forums version of tinder.

AFAIK some user tried to make Sup Forums dating app. There's also an app for Drumpf supporters.

This is what we're currently doing. The free time to make money on the side really doesn't happen until the kids get a lot older, though. I'm just now there, since all of my kids are school aged (homeschooled) and able to help or not get in the way of projects.
And it's easy to do, as long as you don't care that your car is 20 years old and your phone isn't the newest...I recommend learning to sew, at least a little bit...it makes it easier to utilize hand-me-downs and 2nd hand clothing stores (huge savings when you're buying cloths for growing kids)...and gardens should be in every stay at home mother's back yard. The kids can help and you can learn to preserve your harvest as well...fresh food and it saves money.

Marry them and have children when they are young.

There's no going back
They wanted to work and now they have to work
Arbeit Macht Frei Nigga

Sorry user, the genie won't go back in the bottle.
Unless you're a roastie, in which case, get to work and earn me some dole moneys bitch