Half Black Sup Forumsster here

How do I fix my people? Black side of course.

>inb4 genocide
That's gonna take awhile, at least until you cucks stop your leftist white morons

>go back to Africa
Tried that as well, niggers know they can't sustain themselves without white people, even if they won't admit it.

So I need more options. What do?

Eugenics.

Select for IQ over "muh dick" or "dat ass".

Okay how do I promote this? What do we do? Welfare and dem programs have basically taking out any form of /k/ selection type breeding. Niggers just hump n dump whatever looks good, because their white masters will take care of them.

Read Thomas Sowell, he had some ideas.

Reduce the welfare state, more jobs, stop nazifags from alienating conservative blacks, and remove the race issue from politics and realize all the issues come from the poor.

A demography of IQ 85 won't select IQ over dick or ass.

Sorry, ment to reply to

If we got rid of welfare, thhose lower IQ families wouldn't be able to survive and so they would slow down the breeding and die off. Instead, communist assholes, who support welfare enable it.

Don't blame the rats in the lab for fucking.

I've read 3 of his books, currently reading Basi Economics. Thomas Sowell is a master of pointing exactly what is wrong but he never proposes actual solutions. Sure he mentions what would fix it but never how the populace could implement them.

Basic*

Wish I knew how to help. You're right about social programs destroying the American black. Between that and the media promoting degenerate behavior I'm not sure there is a fix.

You seem to understand the problem already

Get rid of welfare and things will fall into place

Encourage full families and discourage single motherhood of black families everywhere you go.

Have you stopped to think why welfare policies were implemented in the first place?

Sup Forums isn't much help, I came here and posted with this picture and basically got called a nigger. A couple people actually did talk seriously.

You misunderstand me. Like Sowell, I recognize the issue; how do we implement it?

One idea is that we can try to "meme" the idea that welfare, Affirmative Action, etc. is the opposite of Black Power. Blacks love the idea of being a strong race but are easily the most atrophy ridden races on the planet. Appeal to their pride and mock them for needing welfare and the white man's hand to survive.

>How do I fix my people?
A large, burning pit.

Yes I'm well aware of democrats using welfare to make a weak, inebriated black race. I've read Sowell.

Still, at the end of the day, it's our fault. We're the idiots who fell for it.

Shame bad parenting. Single motherhood is the norm with american blacks and so is the normalization of child abuse. Shitty parents are a big reason why black youth are so fucked up
Most of them shouldn't be parents anyhow

Value education, family, keeping your word, respecting the law. You have to promote that stuff in your community instead of "AINTMAHFAULT" all the time.

There are white niggers that do this shit too don't forget. They live in trailer parks and smoke meth and get in the same fights and pull the same desperate shit when they run out of meth.

Whites are generally more ashamed to collect welfare which is how it should be. Shame is a useful tool for a community.

Yes but that only works in homogeneous societies. Areas where Whites are the majority and assimilated. Multiculturalism makes that impossible.

Welfare should just be abolished.

What we can start on first is that welfare is a form of slavery. If you can get that into people's minds you can start winning them over. For example you can quote Kanye West who has clearly seen that light already.

The population of blacks males with Eurasian y-dna would have to be over 90%.

For every black baby born to a black father with African y-dna, you'd need 9 mulatto babies born to white fathers.

Ideally you'd want to replace the paternal line of blacks to be 100% European/Eurasian.

European/white men are the product of 10,000+ years of agrarian/civilized competition and warfare. Self domestication... civilized DNA.

Africa is going through shit that Eurasians went through thousands of years ago at a time when Eurasians won't let the Africans kill themselves and cull their weakest without intervention.

>How do I fix my people?

haul them all back to africa and quarantine it
you can't force a people to develop. it has to come from within. the culture and institutions to promote high levels of organisation and development must grow from within the people. there is no other way.

Africans are never going to have the same progress as Europeans even if you gave them another 200,000 years. How hard is that for you niggers to understand?

Just live your life normally, don't commit crimes, either violent or financial.
Find a nice non-idiotic black girl to constitute a family with and educate your children correctly.
And don't fall into depression and go into a killing spree like the supreme gentleman.

This is coming from an actual Nazi. Don't throw your life away due to thing you did not control.

the "blacks" can literally survive in some way by having black women civilized by white penis.

Won't make them civilized like whites but would make them more manageable, organizeable, and more compatible with the civilized west.

White man has to go and pick the most docile, cool tempered, and attractive negresses and then impregnate them.

Look at Condileeza Rice. If she would have taken the white dick and had 10 mulatto white babies from an intellectual white boi... those kids would have been leaders among blacks.

Other user is not wrong about shame.

Maybe the well-educated and working blacks should unite, and send a clear signal that retarded behavious and wellfare is not acceptable.

But then you'd probably just be accused of 'acting white'...

kys

The climate in Africa hasn't been conducive to civilization. If they didn't do it before, they won't do it in the future because of the way living in Africa is like. It's not Eurasia or the Northern Hemisphere.

I'm mostly talking about the American populations.

If you can't kill off the blacks, the White Man has to become the major paternal lineage amongst the American mulattos.

The mulattos needs their own Lebensborn.

Promote American nationalist ideals and pride in the genuinely quality aspects of black history without resorting to hatred for other races.
For instance, you can be proud of the civil rights movement without resorting to "the white kept us down."
Realize that races, by nature, are in conflict, and the one force that can unite them is faith in a higher causes/causes: the nation, or a binding religion.

I don't want to have to live with a black wife and have black kids.
And kids growing without fathers always end fucked up.
You'd need more than simple genectic influx to make it work, you'd have to create a psychological background for the offspring.

>Low IQ, criminal subpopulation with no future in a society that prioritizes traits they simply don't possess.
>Let's convince them that some abstract conception of independence is better than getting free shit, which they could never otherwise earn honestly.
>Even if you magically did convince them to stop accepting gibs, thinking that they'll not simply supplement the lost income with more crime against actual human beings.

Your people need to change on a genetic level, because they are genetically inferior. No "cultural", "educational", "societal" changes can fix the fact that this group does not possess the necessary hardware to function in civilization. Either old-school genocide or genocide v2.0 (eugenics). Pick at least one.

Why is that something whites have to do? If time is being wasted just genocide them.

I did this. 25% black here, doesn't show to the point where people are genuinely surprised to find out. My black side of the family is respectable and civilized. Never heard the word nigger from them once. No crime, all educated and successful.

I chose a smart, mature, educated woman and had a child. We're raising him right, no endless supply of sugar for ADHD, no fuckin iPhone/Pad for him to be glued to, no degenerate radio music, etc.

Lead by example. Don't be a nigger, condemn crime and for the love of god don't litter and put your shopping cart away and don't just leave it in the parking lot.

Find a nice black girl and have a reasonable amount of children and educate them to not be like the trash in the inner cities. Marriage is important and so is financial stability.

Don't cheat on your woman, exhibit self control and discipline.

Leading by example is a way to change things from the inside.

>climate in Africa
what is the probleme with climat ?

Inject your race with birth control disguise as a Growth hormone Niggers like sports and shiet

Always remember, JIDF loves to do saber rattling to cause confusion and to break up serious conversations.

I feel as if you are ignoring black history between slavery and the 1950's. Blacks were the fastest growing race when it came to education, social status, and wealth. Hell, the black family was more intact than whites at one point in the early 1900's.

I do believe in genetics and the IQ differences. But you are giving niggers a crutch by just blaming all of it on genetics. I refuse to give them that excuse; they've expressed better before, thanks to men like Booker T. Washington.

I did the same. My son is 50% white, 25% black, 25% mexican (the good kind, my wife's mexican mother was more spainish than indigenous). I'm actively trying to breed all that garbage out. I want the best for my children, I care nothing about racial pride, when it comes to my family and it's future.

>Find a nice black girl
>nice black girl
>nice

When pigs fly, honkey. I got me a nice half mexican/half white woman.

>muh genetic purity
Don't care, I ain't having children with a sheboon

>How do I fix my people?
Black Guy here, like it matters. Look, you've already made the mistake by thinking you can just "save/fix" a situation thats has been going on for years. The best thing to do is embrace individualism and build your own community/family. Educate your offspring and yourself properly and move forward. The issue with the black race is staying in the past and creating a community full of skeptical niggers. If you want to help black people, start off by helping yourself.

Combating ghetto culture should be first priority. How? I dunno. Cosby tried. Told them they need to pull up their pants and stop butchering the english language. They just attacked him for it.

That's fine and all but the collectivist are outpacing us. Individualism is not being reinforced into black children, it's all collective bullshit. There has to be some sort of crusade to push these ideals into the black community or nothing else will change.

>Tried that as well, niggers know they can't sustain themselves without white people, even if they won't admit it.
What if we give you all shit tons of aid to go the fuck back?

You hate yourself.
Simple as that, you are perpetuating the mistakes your parents did.
I stumble everyday where I live in the girls you say do not exist.

But hey I'm just an internet user.

Meme black nationalism, no joke. I want blacks to have an ethnostate in the South (based on the black belt), which will make any white ethnostate much easier to establish in turn. From there, just go the eugenics route. Half-breeds like you can lead the way in culling the worst elements.

>>muh genetic purity
>Don't care, I ain't having children with a sheboon
Kindly stop shitting up the white gene pool, then. You wanting kids or not isn't my problem, but whites have enough going on without shit like
>"ayo where da white women at?"

Jesus Christ, you don't deserve that flag. Civcuck faggot.

>There has to be some sort of crusade to push these ideals into the black community or nothing else will change.

Then become a man of god. If you really want to guide the black community use Christianity to preach your ideals.

It seems to me that blacks were doing better in the 70's. There was more priority then on personal responsibility and education, with less internal resistance to those ideas. Things started to fall apart in the 80's.

>I hate myself by recognizing facts
Sure thing, you can think that if you want to. It's actually the opposite. I love myself too much to be shackled to a failing race or superficial racial pride. I wish to see blacks do better but I won't sacrifice my future for it.

>kindly stop shitting up the white gene pool
No. I'm already half white, something I had nothing to do with, and I have every right to push my genetic lineage either way.

Change the culture of single motherhood. Strengthen the family unit.

Genocide is the only answer. Niggers are a plague on humanity.

>It seems to me that blacks were doing better in the 70's.
You mean the 50s. The Civil Rights Movement brought about a combination of good and bad things. If the black leaders (The real ones) during that time still lived then things would have been a lot different during the 70s/80s despite the Jews pouring drugs into the communities.

>How do I make a square go into the circle peg

>I have every right to destroy the white race

A nigger will be a nigger...

support complete laissez-faire, if only the most intelligent blacks reproduce, it will lead to the negro master race

If those stupid niggas would have followed Booker, blacks could possibly be one of America's top races.

Go read or listen to Booker's Atlantic Compromise Speech and tell me he doesn't accurately predict future Asian success.

>How do I fix my people? Black side of course.
I don't know but here are some suggestions:
1, stop comparing yourselves to whites. It takes the focus away from self improvement and creates resentment and justification for poor living standards - black folks not wanting to be educated because that's "too white"
2, stop putting up w/ crime culture in the hood. A few hood rats destroys the neighborhood, draws police attention, and then non-gangstas w/ some weed on em get stop and frisked and get a record and go into a downward spiral
3, value education ffs
4, CONDOMS
5, If condoms fail, take care of your kid and show fathers some love and support and admiration in the community, make being a dad admirable
6, Have black districts represented by black politicians concerned w/ solving the communities issues, and as soon as he starts to act like one of (((them))) oust him and replace him because he's sold out
7, Celebrate volunteers and community activists
8, Don't vandalize your own communities - broken windows theory - community clean ups
9, Take care of fatherless youth - hook em up w/ some food and $$$ and love every once in a while
10, Realize "nigga rich" is gonna keep you poor forever. Invest mother fuckers.
11, Realize that there are only so many black athletes because the lack of other opportunities for blacks means they spend a disproportionate amount of time playing games instead of uplifting the community and doing well for yourself - stop fetishising black athletes, Lebron James is making so much $$$ off you dumb niggas by making you think his overpriced shoe is actually worth something, he's an oppressor not a role model and he could give a fuck what happens to some hood rat - you ain't going to the NBA Tyrone, read a book about investing instead
12, educate yourselves and each other on the advantages granted to you from Affirmative Action and take advantage of all of them to their maximum

Hope that helps

I understand the appeal of Sowell's general line of argumentation, especially since it is presented as actionable criticism -- the assertion that there was an obvious upward trajectory prior to the meddling of pernicious government forces.

There does exist a subgroup within the black population that undeniably can function in our society, and you mentioned a memorable figure within that subgroup.

The US is actually probably doing pretty well at the moment wrestling with this issue. With an average IQ of 85, there will be a large percentage of individuals that will need to essentially live in animal sanctuaries because the value of their labor is so low that it's not worth even trying to participate. I don't mean to give these people a "crutch", as you reasonably described it, but it is perhaps worth noting that an earlier criterion for mental retardation in this country was IQ

13, know the drug rehabilitation resources available in the city and use them and encourage others to do the same

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

And this is why i urge you not to worry about the decline of the black race and to empower yourself in order to break the cycle.

You actually expect black people to do anything? Hahahaha! We colonized them in Africa, educated them and built infrastructure that is now in ruins. They didn't learn anything from white people when we colonized them or now when they live IN WHITE COUNTRIES.

>I got me a nice half mexican/half white woman.
Just don't reproduce

>No. I'm already half white, something I had nothing to do with, and I have every right to push my genetic lineage either way.
I can't stop you, sure, but this lolbertarian individualist nonsense is something I can't stand.

Also, how do you maintain the cognitive dissonance of "blacks could have done better if they fixed their culture," while still maintaining that white women are 'better' for you? Seriously, just go to nicer black areas. You have a huge upper hand in that most black men are utter shit, and there are plenty of black women who would love to be with you.

I have family in social work, and they told me that black women want to date within their race, but go for white men because they have no choice. Break the fucking cycle, damn it. Stop trying to run away and leech off of others.

>Implying I wanted a white woman
I married a half mexican woman for a reason. White women are the single reason for the destruction of western society and have cucked white men like you into oblivion. Do not mistake me; I do not desire white women, they are worse than any races' group of woman, save maybe black women. And that's pushing it.

>implying I think White women are better for you
See

No, you weeabo faggot.

They are that way because they've been jewed.

If you want to know who fucked over blacks in America look at Jews, not whites. Jews owned the slave ships, Jews infiltrated our government and gave us welfare.

Shhhhhhh.....

>Every race's failures are their own fault except mine, it was the jews

Yes and it was the jews who pushed liberalism, which pushed welfare, which broke the black family. It's still black people's fault for falling for it and it still white people's fault for becoming so cucked. Don't blame everyone else for your own problems.

Should have married a Jewess then.
Just for the lulz.

But actually, you go against your own logic.

Oy Vey !

>I go against my own logic
No I do not. I recognize that the black culture is a cancer and until it is fixed, whatever means necessary, I refuse to have children with a sheboon. I can treasure white culture and think white women, in general, are a cancer to society.

Whites are too altruistic and trusting. Don't worry, I don't plan to carry on the mistake.

Now, how are you going to avoid the common black pitfalls?

You have much to learn.

Sure it is our fault partly, but a large part are Jews, who've plagues whites for centuries. Look up the Rothschilds, Lenin, Trotsky, Marx, Soros, the Origin of Hollywood, who owns Fox News, MSNBC, CBC, BBC, Marc Zuckerberg.

No, its your fault mostly. The jews will continue jewing. The only people you can change is yourself. This is why, even though I personally blame progressives and democrats for breaking the black family unit, I believe the only way to fix it is to change black culture itself.

I am not understating the malice of other races interjections, I just recognize that when it boils down to it, we are in control of our own destiny. Hell, blacks wouldn't have been slaves in America if it wasn't for other blacks capturing them and selling them to the jews and the dutch.

He was fathered by a white man. The mulattos not fathered by white men didn't understand him. You can see the white man intelligence through his gaze. Literally one of the first mulatto elite among the blacks.

The mulatto conundrum.

Why don't black women follow that recipe for success?

Mulatto fathered by a white, born into slavery, born into shit circumstance, using his White Man work ethic... he works himself out of his situation.

While that is likely true, in his book, Up From Slavery, he stated that it is believed that his father was white; his mother was not sure. The rest of his family were all completely black.

I mean it would take an entire book: Welfare, single motherhood, ghetto culture, rap music, not using condoms, diet, in group shaming of "Uncle Toms", lack of education (or the drive to be educated), playing the victim.

Go full Colin Powell. Get a degree, learn a skill, be great at it, don't feel pressured to "be black", succeed.

you cannot do shit
wait till genocide
or flee to africa. you wont sustain yourself but you'll survive in shit huts n shieeet

SORT

I agree, I'm not saying it solely the jew's fault just that they have a significant influence. Jews can easily infiltrate white countries because whites have no idea that they're Jews. Jews however, know exactly who is a fellow Jew. Part of the problem is that we never learned to recognize them or keep them out.

Half black and half white here, how white do you look exactly? I want to breed the black out of my family but it depends on how white my kids will be and if the nigger side will show in them. Post a celebrity who looks like you or someone the same colour as you
>inb4 stormfags saying "muh 1 drop"