The Real Fake News

...we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=0
archive.is/R3UTc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T r u m p ’ s L i e s

Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office.
by DAVID LEONHARDT and STUART A. THOMPSON JUNE 23, 2017
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=0
archive.is/R3UTc

And? To what end would you spend hours of your mortal coil on this for? Enjoy your misery, it's not that contagious.

>nytimes

not even brave enough to name your bullshit eh you coward?

You delusional kiddie diddlers could accomplish so much more in this world by doing using your persistence for good deeds. What a waste.

Just like a sub-human libtard. Making bull shit claims but never provide evidence.

FUCKING GET OFF YOUR MOMMY'S COMPUTER YOUR WORTHLESS RETARDED FUCK!!!!!!!

Mfw when I don't care at all;)

>You delusional kiddie diddlers

you have the wrong board cunt

>JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)
>JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)

I stopped reading after seeing that the first two were weak as fuck. It reminds me of the PolitiFact checkers where it's like "Um no sweetie, Hillary didn't actually use bleach on her servers - she used a program to erase the data."

>(((jew))) york times

You need to be 18 or older to post here, kid.

What the fuck does this board have to do with anything. All shills are pedophiles , damn it's summer in here.

A guy at WaPo tried to do this for Obama in 2013. He now has a blog because no one will hire someone who blasphemes the messiah.

>marxists lie about people lying

I heard half of that was fake......they lied about his lies....

>not even brave enough to name your bullshit eh you coward?
>nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=0
>archive.is/R3UTc

>not even brave enough to name your bullshit eh you coward?
>nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=0
>archive.is/R3UTc

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don’t have any deals in Russia.”

>All shills are pedophiles

When leftists admit there are only two genders then we can talk about what is and is not a lie.

some find it hard to accept the fact their emperor wears no clothes

they become triggered
running to their safe space
engaging caps lock
furtively typing
MAGA over and over again
hoping the bad man will go away
ƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎЯ

triggered (You)
didn't it

(You) wouldn't know a lie if if fell from a tree.

give us your address

(You) talk about unity
yet are the first to divide by pointing a finger
Leftist v Rightism

sorry lads
I am neither
I am my own and love to poke sticks in your (((echo chamber))) and hear it reverberate with the howls of autistic prejudice
(You) are your worst enemy just like your meme god emperor messiah
enjoy your captivity
because chaos is the place I dwell

topkek

Can you even imagine the circle jerk meetings that led to the creation of this list?

How much do you think they're paying people to research every little thing he says?

Or maybe it's just a group of unpaid interns with women's studies degrees having to read through each tweet, desperately searching in the wee hours of the morning for what covfefe means....

>(He was for an invasion before he was against it.)

already the first one is an outright lie

>give us your address
this
(You) do not have the capacity to be there
enjoy it from a distance
that's all you'll ever have

can (You) imagine when credibility is lost
how can one function as a "world leader"

>Bu-bu-but we're unbiased

bias
do (You) even know what that means

to whom much is given
much is required
simple
if one loses credibility by one's own actions
should they not be held accountable
do (You) know even know what accountability requires

biased
lel

unironic cruelty, triggered in a permanent state of disruption.

>Trump. The weight of that second scoop was 3.456g

>Libtards. It was 3.478g, IMPEACH!!!!!!

all of (You) that have posted have a fragile ego that refuses criticism of choices (You) made just like your godfather figurehead that pathologically desires to be king of the world
Deceit has become universal
and (You) bought it
hook
line
and sinker

enjoy your ice cream sonny boy

Show me the one that's worse than claiming he was under sniper fire when departing a plain? Or claiming that he didn't know 4 US citizens lives were in danger? Or claiming he didn't know that putting national secrets on a private server was a breach of security?

Please, just show me half as bad as those

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

They dont expect anyone to read that wall of text thats why they formatted it that way. Its just so people open the page and are like

>wow that is a lot of lies, im not reading that wall of text though, but trump sure does lie a lot! The NYT is my favorite most trusted newspaper lol!!!1

Politicians never lie. Ever

>“A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)

Does this list contain anything of actual consequence, or is it just trivial garbage like this?

itt massive cucks rationalize that it's okay when THEIR guy lies constantly about even the most minor shit for zero reason

Lefty media does a lot more retracting than our President.

Your delusional asses are categorizing his unfinished business as"lies" only 6 months into his presidency?...You are already giving him the 2018 election wins and s second term with your unhinged, lunacy.

>Politicians never lie. Ever
that's my point
Trump is the new flavor of the same shite being foisted upon a people too lazy to question the narrative:
master knows his slaves better than they know each other and he pits one against the other (using his agents) knowing his slaves will always come back to master to resolve their dispute.
the system is rigged and you bought the charm;
now suffer the consequences that demand to be reckoned.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."
- William Casey (CIA Director, Retired)

at present, (You) got Trumped
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

the 64 gorillion dollar question is
why lie at all
it seems to have been the plan
lying is good and acceptable
telling the truth is bad and suspicious

(You) have been born into this indoctrination and care not to realize the harm it has done
enjoy your bondage frendos
as for me
well I live in true chaos
a place few dare to tread

Chaos was the law of nature; Order was the dream of man.
~ Henry Adams

Trips of truth