Hispanic population in 1990 - 22 mil

>Hispanic population in 1990 - 22 mil.
>Hispanic population in 2010
- 51 mil

Americunts, do you understand that your parents allowed millions of useless subhuman beaners to your country?
Your parents are biggest cucks and you inherited their shitty DNA

How do you feel that, americunts?

What's why we're getting a wall.

The damage has already been done.

>Hispanic education

sweden is 10 million now, cant fucking even belive if 5 million people in sweden were foreign, but 51 in america million holy

It's not our parents, it's the birth rates and Democrats.

there are only six million ppl in the world friggin idiot -_-

>Hispanic

Don't use this word you fucking faggots

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

If a pure Spaniard has to be a "White Hispanic" in america because hispanic is a geographic lingage term not a racial one, then it's stupid to demonize the word hispanic

blame mestizo brown mexicans for being rioting faggots

Don't blame spaniards for that shit

>Croat angry that he was filtered in the other thread
Hahaha seriously I love your chicken.

At least in America you can fuck off to farm country. You Europeans are always less than a few dozen minutes from the nearest metropolitan area.

not one single brick put down yet
wonder when that wall is coming

shut up spic

>at least we can hide in an increasing shrinking area until eventually we are wiped out

Yes, the Demorats led by Ted "Drown her in the river" Kennedy fucked the US by encouraging illegal aliens dependent upon Demorat gibsmedats to flood into our country.

Hence Make America Great Again, not Make America Great.

there is no probleme. USA for everyone

America is the land of opportunity

its not meant to be for whites only, it is for all people around the world
same for modern Germany

hey Germany ,im coming to you next month ,how Germans (syrian)nowdays?

there are 10-15 small all-white counties left in USA,

Meanwhile in Poland and Slovakia it's hard even to find nigger lol

you can get girls here easy if you look decent

my best friends sister is now in relationship with a syrian guy but not the jihadi type, he is rather secular and really good looking
his friend went to Sweden instead of Germany but he met a german girl and they are in relationship so he to live in Frankfurt now

Faggot cuck

im not a rapist or jihadi

well, syrians are generally good looking
not much diiferent to meds
and german girls love meds
if you are italian you are god tier here in germany
syrians are not far below

Boomers did it.

i have a nigger look

When my parents were coming up, "hispanics" weren't even a fucking thing.

There were "Spanish" people (Mexicans and Cubans and such), but they weren't "hispanics" then. They weren't considered to be a minority group.

Why are we even keeping track of all people with Spanish surnames, what does that even mean? It's a meaningless statistic.

Do you realize that when Boomers were coming up the "hispanic" category didn't exist?

Latin-Americans used to be just a different kind of white people.

fuckin wetback

white power

Boomers allowed them in.

Who is "them"? That concept didn't exist. There was no such thing as a "hispanic" then.

Good job hiding your beaner flag faggot

well they arent blowing shit up and running people over everyday so id say its a problem but not even close to the cluster fuck that is europe... nice try faggot

>the US government did not invent the term hispanic yet so all of the white boomers looked at the 4'11 brown, fat little indios and thought to themselves "ah yes, my fellow whites!" and allowed them it. It wasn't until the government classified them was it when the boomers finally realized their mistake....

actually there is already wall/fence in a lot of places faggot..... what we mean by building a wall is making it continuous

>By current trajections, over 100 million within 30 years

>More whites are dying than being born

Well atleast Americucks can take comfort in the fact that the Liberal ideology will destroy itself in the face of reality, when libtards in the year 2040 won't be able to have a functioning government because America will have more than half of the population comprised of gibsmedats who won't contribute much in taxes and aren't as entrepreneurial as the whites they'll replace. The hard truth will consume them eventually, whether they like it or not. America can only exist as a prosperous western nation if there's a white majority.

t. Indio envidioso who's parents could never cross the Rio Grande

We need to rebuild cohesive communities where the young men do the work, not foreign labor. This is how we win, support our own, DO NOT pay for labor from POC. Stop buying Mexican, Indian, and Chinese food. Buy your produce from a white guy at the farmers market. Hit them in their wallet.

Nobody fucking cared.

Ask old hippies, both Jerry Garcia and Carlos Santana used to be white. In their heyday, when they played at Woodstock, no one perceived them as minorities.

This "hispanic" shit was made up. It's some kind of bizarre social engineering that happened.

I believe they didn't have a word for mestizos because the Latin americans they got were mostly European.

He's right.

Shills get panic over the fact that Hispanics have once ruled the world and hated merchants. If they get back to power through demographics, merchants will be kicked out again.

Both of those people look more white than your average "hispanic" today. They definitely have more white admixture. The little fat incans they are bringing over today look more like pacific islanders than white. Seriously, go to California and try and find one "hispanic" that looks white.

I'm extremely angry but it's far too late to do anything short of all out war
I just want to die in my sleep most days

>This "hispanic" shit was made up. It's some kind of bizarre social engineering that happened.
Nope
You people were always brown

crying on Sup Forums's going to help you Lmao

that's a mestizo

not all hispanics are mestizo

some hispanics are white

some are clearly not

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

WHite hispanics are white

black hispanics are black

brown hispanics are brown

put them by their real races, not "hispanic"
Don't use the word hispanic

it's not a race

I'd rather be stuck in a community full of beaners than live in a shithole like Kentucky and West Virginia (which are 90-95% white and still all behave like NIGGERS).

>tfw no HISPANIC gf

Not really. Every state has enclaves of 95%+ white communities.

Around Boston area, which is a major US city, the vast majority of cities and towns are 95+% white. communities in the US are frequently very segregated

Still you can't afford it

there is plenty of space here

i bought a house last year for over 400k

feels good not to be a poorfag. get a job.

The solution is simple, impregnate brown women and breed out their non-white genes

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about Ahmed. There is a ridiculous amount of rural and wilderness space in the U.S. Not like your cramped little island.

This. Trumpniggers fail to realize we're already like 1/4th hispanic.

>I called him Ahmed hahaha, Londonistan cucks lol.

52%

I live in California and this is ok. They take jobs that white (cucks) won't do. You lazy fucks are too lazy to do factory and farm jobs so fuck off.

>tfw no qt brown gf to breed with.

Sweden isn't as small as you think. Only two U.S states, Alaska and Texas, are bigger than Sweden.

I can't believe I just saw someone gaslighting about the definition of hispanic.

bump

Why are you bumping the thread?