"user, aren't you interested in anything other than politics?"

>"user, aren't you interested in anything other than politics?"

No now get the fuck away from me filthy degenerate.

yes.. are you interested in a-anything - at all?
Apart from yourself, I mean

>unzips dick

>implying a grill this cute would ever even acknowledge the existence of an overweight, neck-bearded Sup Forumsack

man those delays between 2 different reports sure are a pain

Who the fuck are you? This isn't my house. Why am I at a restaurant? How did I get here?

Yes, I'm also interested in holocaust revisionism

I am also interested in witchcraft and demonology and I like to play CSGO.

You can buy me a drink now. Thanks.

>Yes I am interested in science. Mainly the differences between human species.

>Well, I'm interested in you *wink*
This will guarantee access to her pussy, trust me.

I like economics.

Want to hear about how Jews impoverish nations through usury?

Speak for yourself faggot

No I'm also interested in role playing games. And I'm level 31 in Pokemon Go with three pokemons over 300 cp.

JAPANESUUU CULTURURRR

Me:
>political
>play multiple instruments
>sing classical and contemporary music
>go to gym, strong and fast
>avid reader
>high IQ
>8/10 physically
>good at sports in general
>excel in almost everything I do
But I'm an autistic fuck, of course not literally but in the meme sense.
I hate social interaction.
I have a GF who I will wife, but I have no idea how she's still with me. She is happy to be around me 24/7, she is quite clingy. I am a student, so I'm not rich, so I know she's not a gold digger.
But, in regards to your post OP, I would probably not even talk to that woman.

i wonder hows sex with girls like this

I am, but what would take precedence over that?

probably terrible

We aren't going to resolve those daddy issues until we Make America Great Again

Pretty terrible. Girls that are at a certain level of hotness get so self inflated that they become picky and bitchy about everything so much so that even sex becomes something they are picky and annoying about and will most likely force you to stop because it's hurting her or she will ask you to do all the work for her

Kek. Looks like I touched a nerve. Stay mad and sad, fattie ;-)

Everything is politics.

>Sup Forums is one person
>hehehehe self deprecating humor amirite guys???
Speak for yourself or kill yourself. No matter how redpilled and autistic you are you can still get pussy if you're good looking enough. Watched alex jones and offensive meme compilations with this pic related qt post sex. Weirdest post sex experience I had but it was funny, and now her recommended videos are full of alex jones shit.

If you find her really hot you just cum faster, but at the end of the day, like all women, you get bored.

Excellent

I like pizza too

No. On the opposite it was quite a shock to find out my ex is following Trump on (((Twitter))) because she speaks hardly any English.

NO WHAT THE HELL IMPERIALIST THOT I ALSO HAVE KILLED! AND PEOPLE SUCH AS YOU AS WELL AHAHAHAHAH DONT TELL ME WHAT NOW STUPID ROACH AHAHAHA YOU TURK I DATE ONLY ARYAN TAHAHAHAHA BY ALLAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Looks like a roastie

>10pm
How late do you people go to bed? I am always in bed by 11 so that i can get 6-7 hours of sleep before work the next day. I'm not ever going to meet up at something after 6pm on a weekday

I want to find a qt that doesnt go full retard with religion or leftism but that seems pretty difficult. Anyone know where qts with common sense are?

>every grill out of my league is a roastie
kekkles

Being sheltered on farms or in basements never seeing another human.

THOT BEGONE

This greentext legitimately disgusts me. I'm reluctant to even save the pic.

Dunno about that last part, the sex is usually only thing keeping it together. but the annoying as fuck to be around yes 100%. Not only that but when they do have an opinion about something important, its usually shockingly fucking stupid/naive or talking point that all her dumbass friends seem to mind share.

Your eyes.... are like politics.
The are beset by great complexities yet yield nought by shallow drudgery.

Why yes, I also have a passion for German military hardware from 1933-1945. Isn't the panzer ii just the cutest little thing?

>>unzips dick

Don't listen to this guys, it's amazing and something you never forget, specially if you are punching above your weight.

Welcome to my life cunt.
Not fit enough though but handsome.

Date a super hot girl now who isn't as pro-active in the sack, used to date a girl who wasn't pretty apart from good tits, who used to swallow my load every day for a year. I kind of miss the latter sometimes.

You're just more sorted out than I am. I wish I was as strict with myself as you are. Ideally I try to go to bed at 11 though.

yes. in guns and engineering too

Its called being introverted Autismo Wannabeno.

Well maybe in Canuckland, but what about in US?

i dont even care if this is a slide thread the answer is yes

underrated