Gay stripper dances in front of little girl at San Fran gay pride week

youtube.com/watch?v=7hLNoPxeETU

fag enablers will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no words...

Everyonje here knows that pedophiles are just an evolution of faggots, and there's only a thin line separating the two.

>mfw they want to pass this as being legal

so half naked women can dance all over our culture and that's fine but when a man does it suddenly it's too much?

get over yourself BIGOT

Agreed

Who brings their kid to a pride parade?

>one day Krathos will come and I will suck his dick to slash faggots
>no fag here , though

rhetorical question I hope

There isn't even a line. 33% of fags are pedos if I remember right.

I saw a hidden cam video on YT where this guy goes round a fag club/bar and asks the fags about the youngest they've been with etc and EVERYONE had molested a boy 13 or younger

MODS!

>EVERYONE had molested a boy 13 or younger
Probably just trolling him

Fuck pride shit. Fuck people who take their kids to pride shit. Fuck people who act permiscuous in public. Fuck LGBT. Fuck faggots and faggot enablers. - LGBT community hating gay

lighten up
jeez

No? I mean the whole pride thing started in Amsterdam, but it's an adult party. You don't bring your damn 9 year old.

>pro pedo comments
>same guy

Fag.

KYS you pedo faggot fluffing piece of shit.

I never even touched a dick!

Get exposed fag

Do little girls even find half naked men dancing in swimsuits sexual? I think she's just watching someone dancing.

No, she's clearly can't comprehend what the fuck she's seeing

The Middle East NEEDS to conquered by Arabs, for its own good. They need Arab monotheistic Muslims and Christians to save them from their own degeneracy.

He isnt half naked you blind faggot. He is standing there with his giblets on display.

>the middle east needs to be conquered by Arabs
>Middle east
>No Arabs
>MIDDLE EAST
>ARABLESS

You're on the wrong timeline senpai

Are you retarded or juts fooling?

>slutty, barely clothed women literally everywhere in the US
>dude dancing poorly in a speedo is a bridge too far

The real question is, where the fuck are this kid's parents?

>trumpcucks are ok with this

Keep posting you dirty pedo fuck.

ok

faggots, duh.

is he the new pedro ?

Dumbass americans mostly

that pic is much older than pedro though.

I bet you hate those mean islamophobes too

If people being gay bothers you, then you are a crybully just like the snowflakes.

Pride parades are a absolute degeneracy, but this isn't that bad. It's basically a dude in a speedo dancing side to side.

I thought homeboy would be windmilling it and showing off his boipucci to some innocent child. This shit is part and parcel of living in Europe. Open your mind americuck.

does he actually show his dick to her?

Send him there.

Muslims are the only based ones nowadays.

We need to get cement trucks, fill the concrete mixers in the back with broken glass and razors and line anybody who leans even an atom to the left up and throw them in alive.

Their bodies can be disposed in landfills where they belong.

Something tells me they wouldn't want to stay in Canada anymore.

the better question is who doesn't
at least over here (and probably in most of Scandinavia) almost everyone who shows up to pride parades brings their kids along too

women dancing half naked is degenerate as well.

>that ending
i thought there was glass between the two

What a fucked up city. If some guy was doing this shit in front of a little girl in my town he'd be beat into a coma. The San Andreas fault needs to shift already and put this godforsaken city into rubble

Wow! So englightened! So progressive! I can't wait to abandon Islam and adopt these superior Western values!

Go get shishkebab'd Mehmet

I see OP's pic and want to laugh, because that is the exact face I would make, but Christ - That's just a little boy. How is that pervert in the cowboy hat not in prison? (And who takes their young son to a pride event???) Poor kid.

wow everyone has a body and everyone is acting like its all shocking?? he didnt force her to look she was just looking at it aesthetically, its basically art

This

Because it's legal in "those" circumstances. Stupid right?

Europe is filled to the brim with degenerate faggots and mooslims.

>that is too precious

Or they are happy to be reassured they went to the right place to spread their ((((((((((religion of peace)))))))))).

Land of the free eh?

0/10 m9

I miss Hitler

You answered your own question.

>taking your child to pride parade

Wtf were they thinking? And is it not against the law for a man to be naked in public? Or do they give him a pass because he's gay?

What's wrong? In just 4 more years, if liberals get their way, he'll be allowed to make sweet passionate love to her. Does that upset you? Stay mad, pedophobes. Love is love.

O and btw do you know if that's really a little girl? I don't think so! Xey might identify as somexing else. Stop your prejudice bigotry, literal nazis.

yeah but no one cares if a man has his titties out either. flashing a dick or vagina out in public where kids can see is messed up.

discord d0t gg/J4nHMe

What's wrong with this? What's wrong with showing off the human body?

I hate this shit. Fucking gay community is made up of disgusting perverts.

Showing you penis to kids is and shouting "ACCEPT ME" is not how to win people over.

It isn't the nudity itself that is a problem. It is everything else. Genitals and secondary sex characteristics are inherently sexual but a kid isn't going to be fucked for life just because they saw a dick or pussy. The context is the problem.

The same way the proximity of other naked people when you are taking a shower at a gym after a workout won't turn you into a faggot.

>t. totally not a jew you bigot

Look at all the trash these people leave.

They caught the litter bug

>Gay stripper dances in front of little girl at San Fran gay pride week
>little girl
>girl

Oh, you say San Francisco, yeah that's probably a "girl".

>Trump endorses homophilia as candidate and reaffirms his belief as president-elect
>Sup Forums keeps sucking Trump's dick

Liberals will go to a global warming convention or a Paris Disagreement rally and leave it like that. They are filthy people and hypocritical.

The Yellowstone Supervolcano needs to hurry up and erupt and bury the degenerate United States under a pile of ash.

All the fag pride shit this month shows a nation that needs to cease existing, for the good of the world.

Stop spamming that shit you bubonic buttblaster

Maybe fags are evolutions way of sorting out weak since we try our hardest to keep everyone alive these days. #alllivesmatter

>Not knowing that if you have ever touched a dick then you are gay.
>Yes your own dick counts.

That's still pedo homes

it wasnt even that sexy.

She wants the D.

>Maybe she identifies as a male adult, who are you to force your concepts of age and gender on him.

post modernists

I actually agree. Children shouldn't have to be in the presence of naked adults.

>fag
>making sweet passionate love to a female

The purest form of disgust.

w*sterners obviously

USA USA USA

There are many females(traps) that fags make love to

Scarred.
For.
Life.

No nudity unless it is between two consenting married straight men and women

Poor bastard. This is now a cringe thread, in honor of our fallen comrade.

>Legally exposing themselves to kids
>Legally
>exposing
>kids
wut???

discord d0t gg/jMysR

Kinda like in OPs pic. I don't see him getting banned and this thread deleted that means it's ok right?

why would anyone be proud of being gay?

Is Saville the guy in the pic?

No

discord d0t gg/jMysR

>Gay stripper dances in front of little girl at San Fran gay pride week
Where the hell are her parents? Why would they take her to an area like that and just leave her alone like that?? Unless her parents are gay and they left her to go check something out. Regardless, kids should be banned from that area when the Gay Pride crap is going on and the parents need to be arrested for child endangerment.