Do you love America? Yes or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_WmBAGRcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI
youtube.com/watch?v=tV1sRLYksNM
youtube.com/watch?v=EPhWR4d3FJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only this man could of made me love America.

Many questions can be answered ‘yes’ or ‘no’ only by a moron or a slave."

Fuck Yeah. God Bless America

youtu.be/IhnUgAaea4M

then answer the question you special snowflake

This.

But given how every other civilized country seems to be succumbing to Muslims (I will never hate the spic hordes more than the Muslims), or is becoming a social marxist shithole, Im pretty goddamn happy to feel as safe and active in my community as I can be here in America. I only seen a dozen or so Muslims in my entire lifetime, and i dont live far from a sanctuary city. I always get this tender warm feeling in my stomach when Im watching a political lecture or foreign media and get this lurch of confusion and disgust when i see a headscarf. Because Im allowed to still feel that theyre a bizarre outside threat. Because they arent here. Because those disgusting animals will never be a everyday occurrence to me.

>always starting shit
>israel's puppet
>War is part of culture
>So violent you literally created a fake version of Christianity to justify your actions

no, fuck usa

More than any other nation.

One you should treasure, but not as a possession,
Who needs to be loved, not treated with aggression.
Her value is more than all the world's treasures,
Not just the sum of scale's unit measures.
America should always be built up, not torn down,
By all the words you speak, when she is around.
USA needs to be hugged and not pushed away,
Especially when you are both having a really bad day.
Words spoken to her in haste and anger
Can place her fragile heart in danger.
America should be admired for her boundless love,
And looked upon as a true gift from Above.
Not used as a target for all your frustration,
But held close and kissed with loving admiration.
You should always appreciate her commitment to you,
And not take for granted what she's given up for you!
Kiss America and love her all that you possibly can,
And don't be embarrassed to be seen holding her hand.
Treasure each day as if it were the last,
And at the end of your life you won't be regretting your past.

really ambiguous feelings about Murica

Americans tend to oversimplify things, world isn't that simple

However, if Americans will get ride of anti-white politicians, it will be greatest country on this planet

I love the heart of the country, but not her face.

No

I love America when non Americans are around. It's a piece of shit and everyone sucks otherwise.

Yes BB

American used to be cool up until the 50's now it's a crime ridden brown infested shit hole, that seems to pump out new degenerate fads and ideas every other year.

oh yes, sad but true

I do love America, but I don't like the government. And I'm not a fucking liberal either. I never liked the government.

Yes.

I love America. Imagine if China or Russia was the world superpower...

If you want to know what I think of as the heart, it's this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_WmBAGRcQ

are there more europeans immigrating into america or it's the contrary?

Yep, now Europe is going down the same path.

>Started by jew loving freemasons
>Majority of presidents (with two exceptions) have been freemasons
>Puppet to the Jews and to Israel
>Exalt military who go around causign wars and ruining other countries in order to help the Jews
>Push degenerate Jew propaganda to the rest of the world

No

>Putting a verse from the NT with the face of that kike
Fuck off back to /ptg/ or Reddit, your pic.

Absolutely. It's the worst system in the world with all of the other ones coming in second.

Mark Twain said “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”

I love the good parts of my country.

yes. its like my second home

US has the best working propaganda. Which makes it a worst place to live in compared to other places, because US can do no wrong. Now this shit spirals. In Europe they wouldn't get away with half the shit US government routinely does and nobody reports on. Which other government can rob motorists on the roads of cash and not hear a single word about it except for "conspiracy theorist" sources. The list is long. The reality is nobody really knows what the US is doing and what it will be able to get away with. It's a dangerous place with the government absolutely immune to their own rules, and not since nothing gets reported, the extent of what goes on here is unknown.

Now now, you're just angry because you can't get your twerk on. There are plenty of videos on youtube. If even nine year olds can twerk, then you can too.
YOLO

I like the products they produce (mainly vidya, movies and TV shows), but fuck their tariffs.

I love my country and there's no place I would rather live.

And this would be the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI

Brety gud

I would gladly die to preserve the US Constitution and American soverignty

Former military here (Navy 8 years)
I feel no loyalty at all to America. The natuon has turned into a cash grab by the rich and frankly if they arent willing to invest in society I see no reason to defend it .
The nation has been looted and I dont think enriching the already wealth is worth it

>debasing it with a literal marketing campaign flag

You're thinking of Mexico

Mexico is known to have problems. The US is similar, but it's not known. We have literally half the same people. Do you really think we are any different?

>Anarcho-Capitalism achieved

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=tV1sRLYksNM

I love what it could be, not what it is right now.

nuke them pls

Clean Palomares burgers. Clean your shit.

In the 19th century it was the greatest nation in history.

In the 21st century it is the foulest abomination ever conceived.

Yes

>the foulest abomination ever conceived.
and Mao's China was utopia.

Settle down

Death to all y'all melanin deprived neanderthals, go back to the caves in Europe fuckin crackas

America's future is BROWN and MELANIN ENRICHED and y'all whitebois gon be BRED OUT OF EXISTENCE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

BBC FOR ALL WHITE WOMEN

Question for Brits. Do you regret the fact that your ancestors created America? Do you feel that your country created a monster, an unstoppable abomination that threatens the very existence of European civilization? Do you resent the fact that they completely overshadowed you instead of continuing to suck your dick like your other colonies? Conversely, do you feel proud that an Anglo nation and it's culture became so hegemonious?

Love what America was founded to be
>white ethno-state
Hate what it has become
>jew controlled and hell bent on suicide by diversity

>gets a job at google

Are you sure about that homie?

>angle's fucked up on the hightop

dropped

I feel more like it's a misguided child and it really isn't all that bad. The people that run it suck, the people are alright.

Americans are AAA bros.
I know leafposters can be annoying here, but we get on pretty well in the real world. Bros until the end.

Yes.

The future of America is Sharia you nigger infidel. You won't like it because purple drank isn't halal.

Yes

ye

.8% Muslim almost entirely converts or women and children, not growing that quickly maybe 2% Muslim in 2100, non white demographic stagnate white conservatives continue to have to make up for declining white liberal and ashkenazi demographic. The future is stagnate homie.

Yes

>leaf

YES

Most of the country is garbage

I love what America used to be before the left destroyed it. I will love it again if changes are made.

I like the people. I dislike the government.

You don't like Trump?

I used to
Then i realized that we're absolutely fucked and my parents/grandparents lived through some of the best years in any nation on earth, and I'm going to be the one to pay the price tag on that prosperity and security
When i was a child, you could leave your doors unlocked in my town. Neighbors waved and were helpful. Children were free to roam as they pleased uninhibited while the parents worked. People were not nearly as vicious as they are now, even to children. Everyone these days is out to get you. Invaders are trying to make this country into their own. Our "great experiment" has come to an end, not without results that would make one wiser. My children will be raised among ashes. They will never know safety as i knew it. They will never have the freedoms i had.
Monoculture = security. Multiculture = war. This is the lesson of the Great Experiment.

I'm talking about the whole government, including the (((deep state))) that works against American citizens. I don't dislike Trump. The only thing I found unacceptable was the Syrian bombing.
For a president that never had a government occupation he's pretty good. And moreso, he tries to do the right things. Previous POTUS didn't.

Affirmative.

If the RAISE Act passes we might see an expolsion of European immigration, Tons of Europeans want to move here and become citizens.

иди cocaть pyccким, мyдилo

I love the government, I dislike the people.

>love the government
you people deserve everything that's coming to you.

Why do we only get refugees posting from France these days?

Damn I wonder why you are so stupid, can't even notice an obvious prank.

America and what it self proclaims to stand for is an idea. It does not exist in a nationalistic sense.

I agree, whiteness is a state of mind.

I love their rights and freedoms.

I wish they would solve the nigger and (((pedowood))) issue.

Every American I have met in person has been alright, but, mind you these are people from Seattle coming to Canada (b.c. - shambahala )

One hundred percent yes, especially since November 9th 2016.

I AM NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET.

Yes

I love it the same way I love my deadbeat, drug addicted brother.

yes.
I'm just not a fan of suburbanites in urban offices

Why should you care what anyone else thinks fuck them

As long as you're not in San Fran, New York or some other city full of cucks its not that bad.

Do I love this Nigger and Spic infested Jewish-owned shopping mall and parking lot known as America? No.

Studying abroad in Europe made me realize i want to live in a country that's all white.

could HAVE.
Stop typing like a 12 year old if you want to be taken seriously you fucking moron.

Lol no. Fuck this degenerate shithole full of kikes niggers and homos. I really hope this piece of trash country doesn't exist in 20 years.

No

>fat, loudmouth, stupid and obnoxious """""people"""""
>Jewish control
>stupid brainwashed retards everywhere that do what their told and are just a bunch of pathetic slaves
>niggers spics and non whites everywhere and nobody cares
>get cut at birth
>get shot
>live in a culture less shithole
>so degenerate and sick that it makes Sweden look like a god fearing country
>have one of the most embarrassing worst stereotypes ever
>no sense of racial pride and identity
>all forms of nationalism and patriotism are civic or rooting for Jewish wars
>embarsement of countryman that are arrogant and retarded and say shit that the Jews taught them
>easily butt hurt countrymen that can't take a joke about their country or handle bants
>be hated and universally despised around the world
>israels bitch
>retarded religious zealots and christians everywhere
>shit education system
>get into debt for college
>everyone hates us
>laughing stock of the world
>elected bush twice
>elected a nigger twice
>helped destroy Germany twice
>killed millions of innocent people after WWII
>destroyed Sadams Iraq for Jewish overlords
>bought sold and paid for politicians and government
>water is poisoned with flouride
>quality is non existent, just quantity
>consumerist zombies everywhere
>everyone believes this shithole is the best country in the world
>shitty infrastructure
>3rd world tier rail service
>shitty expensive healthcare

youtube.com/watch?v=EPhWR4d3FJQ

I LOVE AMERICA!

EUROPOORS BTFO LMAO THEY CAN'T EVEN AFFORD CARS HAHAHA

THEY HAVE TO RIDE THEIR "SUPERIOR PUBLIC TRANSIT" AND SIT NEXT TO MUHAMMAD AND GET RAPED AND BLOWN UP HAHAHA

GET FUCKED EUROPOORS LMAO PUT A MAN ON THE MOON LOL YOU FUCKING CANT LOL YOU CANT DO SHIT EXCEPT IMPORT RAPEFUGEES AND IMPLEMENT GIBS PROGRAMS YOU CANT EVEN AFFORD LOL

Is an ok country.
Too many niggers and a lot of unfair things happening there.

we've got some house cleaning to do.

Obviously, as a gay American I have a love/hate relationship with good old Uncle Sam.

I hate how demanding, abusive and neglectful he can be sometimes. But at the end of the day, I just love that big fucking cock.

I've come to realize I don't.

There's a few cool cities, college towns, and the occasional cool small town, but for the most part, this country isn't very great.

Everybody works hard for nothing, and everyone is purposely kept dumb so that they don't threaten people in power.
From basic education, to teaching people how to start businesses, you are completely on your own unless you just happen to be born around someone who is willing to help you out.

America is developing a cast system where there is no economic movement and everyone in the bottom 9/10 is just left to wallow in a swamp of gun violence and race politics

Any American in this thread saying they don't absolutely love their country and people with every fiber of their being are as un-American as it gets. I don't like the government and I don't like liberals, but god damn it I love this fucking country. Anti-American niggers can move to Europe and fucking stay there. Fucking defeatist losers who don't even pay taxes getting clinical depression from some nigger collecting a welfare check make me fucking sick.

Do something about your country if it's going down the shitter, you fucking losers.

What're you gonna do about it? Fucking complain on an imageboard? Worthless faggot. Keep living at home and complaining. See how far that gets you.

what does love america mean?

love american's government? fuck no

love american people? like any other randomly selected group of people, some are good some are bad.

See, you deserve the government you get. If you actually tried to run away from the future South Africa that we are you would discover a lot of taxes and lots of impediments to cleanly severing ties with the greatest country in the world. There is like 40% of an exit tax + being a burger I can't even open a foreign bank account to leave in stages. But shit is great in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Suck more nigger dick faggot, the propaganda works and 40% of cucks like you make shit unlivable for the rest of us. God forbid somebody says something bad about the country. Neck yourself.

No. All modern degeneracy comes from usa.