Joe Rogan about to have Sargon of Mossad on. Anyone going to watch this steaming pile of shit?

Joe Rogan about to have Sargon of Mossad on. Anyone going to watch this steaming pile of shit?

youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live

>le reddit frog le KEKistan le obvious truths le classic liberal man
D
ropped

Yes, thanks for the info I didn't know Joe was featuring sargon

no i block youtube at the router level

>It's another Joe Rogan agrees with just about everything the guest says episode

Nice. I like Sargon. He rustles jimmies.

"I'm an english liberal. I want universal rights for all."

fuck this kike.

what the fuck is his problem he only ever disagrees strongly with people who question theories he heavily invests in/when he has backup

what a stupid fat fucking manlet

Watch his argument with Steven Crowder about Marijuana, I don't agree with Steven but Joe Rogan acted like a baby even shouting into the mic at times.

He is right though
Sargon was in the right

Fuck off you irish piece of shit

I saw it, Crowder is a faggot and you can clearly tell he hops on the Republican bandwagon, it was dishonest of him to say he "doesn't care" about legalizing weed, so I don't really mind Joe going off on him.

hes always been that

he even started claiming he was like 1/8th black or some gays hit

99% of the YouTubers that get shilled around here are like that but "tired of pc-culture" or some dumb shit.

Why some people here think that shilling for those people will lead to their viewers being redpilled I really don't know.

>Joe pretends he doesn't know about Anita in order to get Sargon to talk about her.

>get blow the fuck out by the solar water bottle debunker guy
>double down on your retarded ideas
really makes me think

Rogan apologized when he posted the vid online. Said it was his fault it got out of control.

omg, Joe continues to embarrass himself bringing those nutters in his show. UFC has to fire him, we MMA fans don't want to be associated with those people.

yeah he's not a bad lad, just a bit thick

>promotes racial egalitarianism
>ignores the overton window
>muh classical liberalism
>muh skeptical rationalism
yeah nah

Sargon did noting wrong!
He is great and race mixing is OK and Israel has a point . And Jewish conspiracy doesn't exist and if you voted for Hillary then well I disagree disrespectfully but its your vote and we can all get along and .... DSAf ASD. .WDSAF .ADSF

get out

Calm down fag.

*Fake chuckles*
Well Joe
*Fake chuckles even louder*
It's just that the alt-right are right wing SJWs.
*Pulls a pompous face of unimaginable smugness*

WOKE man red-pill yourself dude join kekistan

which bitch are they talking about and why is she such an important subject?!

>Thread fully of salty bitches who cannot appreciate Sargon.
Give credit where it's due. He's consistent and honest and if he fucks up once in a blue moon, he mans up and owns it.

He's just too smug for me to handle

Why do cucks like him say shit like that on twitter and then deny anything like that in interviews?

you have to go back

>kekistan

>joe manages to steer the conversation into something completely random
love this man