Why are Latinos such subhumans

What makes Latinos one of the biggest subhumans on the planet?
Simple , unlike other subhumans who accept the American/European superiority ,Latinos think they have to right to talk shit about some Europeans countries,and Northern America .
Latinos are subhumans that live in 3rd world shitholes yet they think they have the right to talk shit about the US,Southern Europe or Eastern Europe.
Not only that but sometimes they live in said countries and STILL TALK SHIT , how can you talk shit when you are living in another's country.
Also they have this rivalry to decide wich one is less dark , when they all look like mongrels
>pic is your average """"""""""""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" latino that believes themselve to be white

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/5N58WTwQ48Q/hqdefault.jpg
youtu.be/HsitiB9HWO0?t=15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NatSoc has been quite common with South Americans for a while.

we need that wall asap
>tax beaner-americans to pay for it

Exactly , deport all the beaner shit , subhumans live in other's people's countries and still dare to talk shit about it

It's okay for Argentinians but for everybody else they are just subhumans larping

German empire supported Mexican civil war as did America..

Sieg Heil from mexico

they act so arrogant knowing that they are parasites
trump needs to make english the official language just to stick it to these wetbacks

Lol for the thousandth time natsoc is for every race

Beaners are disgusting they are parasites , they are prideful of their 3rd world shitholes but at the 1st opportunity they go live illegaly in any country , there are even african countries with higher HDI

They have tiny brains and breed like rabbits. We need a few famines.

sure but these beaners better understand that they are not aryans they're a tier above the niggers in the racial hierarchy

>Colombian """"""white""""""""""" pride

Actually there are a handful of african countries that have higher HDI than most Latin American countries
Latinos are bellow Arabs for sure

There was an article about a month ago where meixcants were pissed about illegals coming to mexico how retarded are these people to bitch about illegals when it's their illegals ruining the greatest country in the world

Exactly lol , its very often that you see them complaining about immigration but they are the worst scum , I reckon even arabs are better than them , culturally arabs are superior to them , also their shit countries are more violent than 10 arab countries combined

"""""""""""""""""""White Latinos""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Low IQ stormnigger raging his virgin ass the fuck out

Thanks to whites

Wall when

when you and your people start mowing more lawns to pay for it

>when the illegals steal even more of our jobs
What's the point if all those retards are there already? Trump said he was going to deport them and build the wall, what happened?

Canada is lucky, they don't have to deal with spics crossing their borders

Look a miracle a spic living in his actual country

Oh shit... Now I know this is bait

So the immigration argument is a long standing deal maybe broken by trump but there has been a deal between the US and Mexico where Mexico let's in immigrants and drugs and USA send guns.

this happened
i.ytimg.com/vi/5N58WTwQ48Q/hqdefault.jpg

let ICE do their jobs without interference and all you people would be gone within a month
there should be a death penalty for border hoppers

Still waiting, then? God Americucks are pathetic.

>THIS
They should be shoot on sight !

you people are the ones renting 2 bedroom apartments filling it with your 7 anchor babies collecting gov checks while getting paid under the table whose pathetic now?

I'm not, I live here in Mexico, so I don't know why are you talking to me. This post should be redirected to people with American flags, cuckfriend.

Juan Pablo in a nutshell

You are living in Mexico but I bet a whole bunch of your family members are living in the US!
Don't lie at the 1st opportunity you would flee your shithole of a country

Not really. And yeah I would leave, but not at the first opportunity, I'd move to another country legally.

My guess it's their educational system. Mierdas have grown up on leftist ideas and modern Western lefties reiterate them.

"Real-life elites", business guys, have a very submissive attitude. Mexicans have a special way to call them cultural traitors, i forgot the term. "Mynching" or something, it's based on ancient mythology.

this little cunt brought this upon herself you agree?
youtu.be/HsitiB9HWO0?t=15s

murica is shit,(fat fucks won Money manipullating another countries?guess what,we are in infromation era,you cant manipulate and steal another countries are going to be poor)europeu is going down,guess who have the natural resources that gonna be valuable in the future?you guys stink with all this superiority shit

I mean the girl really didn't do anything, it wasn't
*her choice* to live in the US because of his retarded parents.

I would blame it on the father, it's his fault for being a wetback and making his family go through this shit, no sympathy for him from me. Should've stayed here.

Fuck off monkey ,also learn some proper english ffs.
Typical 3rd world monkey
>y-your country is going down , we are """""""""future"""""""""""""""""""" superpowers

For the same reason you retards go and talk shit in the shithole countries,you teach them to be that way the only difference is you end up in pieces.

Call it what you want but is thanks to the invasions from the europeans to the third world we are like this now,by the way weren't you burguerlords people that ran from britain too?

America is shit ??yet there are over 300k brazilians living in it.
>Typical 3rd world spic