Why not just raise the minimum wage to 1000$?

Why not just raise the minimum wage to 1000$?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/26/new-study-casts-doubt-on-whether-a-15-minimum-wage-really-helps-workers/?utm_term=.cded324bd79c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_Zimbabwe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems low

Because not all businesses are the same you dumbass! Raise the minimum wage for the million dollar corporations but not your small time mom and pop shops.

How about no one works and everyone gets free stuff. Cool with that?

>Everyone becomes rich
>Everyone can afford to buy rare metals
>Everyone starts their own space company because they're rich enough to do so
>Space colonization occurs
>The Eternal Jew can no longer subvert whites

That's the reason. The world would leap forward hundreds of years if we made the minimum wage $1000, and the Jews don't have a way to control us if that happens.

Funny. Funny man.

If everybody is rich than that would raise the standard for rich living thus nobody is rich

Even after the economy would adjust for the huge inflation this would cause your shitty used sedan would cost you $100k+

This argument against raising minimum wages is the most retarded argument

>The costs to low-wage workers in Seattle outweighed the benefits by a ratio of three to one, according to the study, conducted by a group of economists at the University of Washington who were commissioned by the city.

>"Like, whoa, what? Where did you get this?" asked Ben Zipperer, an economist at the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute (EPI) in Washington.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/26/new-study-casts-doubt-on-whether-a-15-minimum-wage-really-helps-workers/?utm_term=.cded324bd79c

lel

>Believing the inflation lie (((they))) created

If that's the case, how come technology increased as minimum wage increased?

i only support raising the minimum wage if it is increased to $200,000 an hour

Honestly if we did this, we may very well develop time travel and immortality.

Because that is far beyond the profits produced by workers.

What workers demand is more of the profits they produce, not subsidies.

Lets say minimum wage was $20 an hour.
Walmarts revenue was 485 billion in 2016, 2.3 million workers this is 213k per worker, $20 an hour minimum would $38,400 leaving the corporation with 174k revenue per worker, this would be a good start, wages havent even been adjusted for inflation.

Who the fuck would work for mom and pop?

We need to tell this to commies, they are dumb enough to believe it

Do you really think a waiter produces more than $7 an hour?
Literally all they do is take a plate to a table every 10 minutes

Sons and daughters?

Are you retarded? The government can just print money and give it out, making everyone rich, but the JEWS won't let them do that...

>vacationing leaf

That's not how the free market works

I know this is a shitpost, but they can print money, they can't however print value.
Inflation, look it up

Lol. You surely are one of the Jews pushing everyone to be poor.
The government can LITERALLY print money. We could all be millionaires over night and never have to work again.
Only a retard wouldn't understand something so simple...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_Zimbabwe

>I know this is a shitpost
WHY did you bother to respond then?

its funny because thats EXACTLY what the government is doing and EXACTLY what the jews want

Likely on the off chance you are actually that retarded. We do have our fair share of marxists here, so anything possible.

If all the (((BAILOUT))) cash was given to the public, instead of the banks, everyone would be a millionaire.

>EXACTLY what the jews want
If the jews want to make me a millionaire then I support them.

I LOVE ISRAEL

inflation you retarded fucking leaf go stick your dick in a Rottweiler's mouth

$13 is already showing signs of problems.

THIS. I would have just enough time to buy expensive stuff before all the prices went up. Would literally buy random shit and horde everything.

no, in reality 90% of businesses would be bust in a week.

this only works for bing companies like walmart

read this

>citizens can't afford living expenses
>gov't orders employers to pay more
>businesses increase worker wages
>businesses increase their prices
>citizens can't afford new living expenses

I think it's bad policy.

This. How are we supposed to afford clothes for school?
Im all about education.
EDUCATION NOT DEPORTATION!

we can just lower the prices?

>Why not just raise the minimum wage to 1000$?

Minimum wages do not help anyone. They are designed to destroy the economy by making it harder for low-skilled workers to get a foothold.

From the Protocols of Zion #6, heading "WE SHALL ENSLAVE GENTILES":

"WE SHALL RAISE THE RATE OF WAGES WHICH, HOWEVER, WILL NOT BRING ANY ADVANTAGE TO THE WORKERS, FOR, AT THE SAME TIME, WE SHALL PRODUCE A RISE IN PRICES OF THE FIRST NECESSARIES OF LIFE, ALLEGING THAT IT ARISES FROM THE DECLINE OF AGRICULTURE AND CATTLE-BREEDING..."

because that would mean less jobs available, mounting an small/micro enterprise would have bigger risks/costs (less job creation) enterprises already in the verge of bankrupcy would dissaper (more unemployment) and big companies would move their factories to somewhere more rentable if they can, or probably just close.

How? setting maximum prices using state budget, setting maximum prices without buying excess of offer, or subsidizing the consumers? pick one and I'll tell you why it would cause unemployment + bad resourses assignament + rationing

also, to keep it simple, let's say you have x ammount of money and you want to take the risks of starting your business (that's how quality jobs are made, through private investment).

If you know that placing your, let's say, 100k in starting a business you can have either bad luck and loose all, or good luck and be succesful, would you take the risks?

It depends on how much you make, if minium wage's too high you wouldn't make much money, so it's not fucking worth to risks what you have.

It's such a simple topic I can't believe there's people arguing about this shit.

I'm not a Jew I'm an Albanian

Congratulations, a loaf of bread now costs $10,000 and your countries currency is now on a 1:1 trade ration with japan