9 out of 9 judges agree that libshits are shit

>/r/politics/comments/6jlgkd/supreme_court_reinstates_trump_travel_ban/
Scrolling through the comments you will find that libshits have zero reading comprehension.
>You mean 3 were against reinstatement?
>You mean that there was no option for "fuck this shit"?
>so 3/8 judges are against the bill?
>You mean to tell me that two judges are separating us from a diverse paradise?
6 judges voted to reinstate the order with some (minor) limitations, 3 wanted to reinstate it with either the same or harsher wording. Libshits BTFO'd so hard that they can't comprehend it. In their decision they added a clause they (((organizations))) cannot add new members and say they are hurt without those new members.
>supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/16-1436_l6hc.pdf

Bump

Bump

hmm, the supreme court can rewrite an EO?

does this set a precedent that no one with a relative or job offer can ever be refused a visa?

What the hell have a bump

I fucking hate you Nazi fucks. Whose going to dust my house or clean my toilet or watch my kids? You fucks not only just made my life harder but you are stopping good people from having good lives

What are the (minor) limitations?

But honestly this is pretty much expected. The super-liberal court that blocked this was way out of line in the first place. It was blocked basically on the grounds that it "hurt a Muslim man's feelings."

Basically if you have family or a friend in the US and they vouch for you, you are allowed in. If you plan on working or going to school, you are allowed in. The ban only stops you if you want to move to the usa for no reason

At the expense of others of lower status you mean. It's not right to allow immigrants just so wealthy people can pay them to do the tasks that no one wants to do.

Fun fact. Having family or friends in the US usually lowers your chance to get a non-immigrant visa.

So basically the supreme court did it's job and read the constitution and congressional law and sided with the executive branch as expected a la the constitution. Nothing changes, students will still come here, workers will still come here, and our refugee cap stays. Basically all this ruling does is open up the same courts that filed the injunctions to determine what "bona fide" means, creating another giant immigration bureaucracy, delaying an already long process for another year or 6 months. Non profits might be barred from contacting foreign nationals but foreign nationals aren't barred from contacting non profits, so i don't see why that matters but omg win win finally a win is all we'll hear from trump supporters and its all racist fascist faggotry from the left

only for pre-ban however, anything during the ban was explicitly banned by SCOTUS
>captcha rathaus

>trusting your kids with spics
lmao

This is a salt mining thread about an event that is fairly recent. Reddit links are appropriate given the circumstances.

Bump

can't tell if shill...

It's not right to use illegal aliens as a way to circumvent the minimum wage that your party supports. Christ, democrats can't do anything right.

If you did away with the minimum wage you could hire blacks for dirt cheap and they would be employed rather than gangbanging and shoplifting. We don't need 40 million spics for slave labor because we could use our existing underclass. Use your heads demoshits

Blacks won't even work for minimum wage. Why would they suddenly start working when offered less? Shit, you could offer a nigger twice as much and they'd be just as likely to not go to work and get fired in the first week.

>Implying they won't work once we gut the nanny state
Pass Go do NOT collect $200 niggers

He is new