India, Portugal Launch International Startup Hub in First Indian Prime Minister Visit

India, Portugal Launch International Startup Hub in First Indian Prime Minister Visit.
What does this mean?
More Indians in Portugal?

inc42.com/buzz/pm-modi-india-portugal-startup-hub/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ALNikVms5fk
startupindiahub.org.in/international/portugal
sputniknews.com/art_living/201706241054951296-india-portugal-space-cooperation/
youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=wYX957lLWmc
youtu.be/omwoML8_KYs
tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/
ramanan50.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/hindu-kings-of-iraq-turkey-syria-lebanon-egypt-italy-mitanni-empire/
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/03/portugal-economy-bailout-angola-invests
archive.is/C7i3f
youtube.com/watch?v=SGcFWq1d4Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw portugal is niggier than India

Their prime minister is actually half-poo

youtu.be/ALNikVms5fk

You know that Portugal is EU. That means free passage to your white utopia of Poland.
startupindiahub.org.in/international/portugal

They are both indiands actually , Portugal's prime minister is a Indian

Portugal has a long history with India. Goa was colonised by the Portuguese.

India is obviously getting is allies in place.

>the indian guy is whiter than the portuguese
And you faggots have the gal to call us gypsies.
Unreal.

But still dude how did they allow a poo in a loo to be their prime minister.
Well at least their president is a portuguese and not a nigger

kek they are both indians , can't you read ?

Poland is importing a large amount of Indians itself. I just flew to Warsaw from Dubai and half the plane was full of Indians. The streets are full of them.

Due to Portugal colonising India, there are a lot of Indians in Portugal. So they've been there a while and part of the population.

regards,
t. Poo in loo.

We are literally fucked , usually the poos in the loos go to the UK , but now with this Indian that is the portuguese prime minister , I dunno ,we are deeply fucked

Yeah, only read it now.
Sad situation all the same.
(Not like I'm sad about it though.
They deserve it.)

To be fair UAE/Dubai has more Indians than Arabs. Same with Qatar and many other ME countries.

This shit is not cool , this is bad for the whole Europe , Poos in the loos spread like cancer!

The shit thing is I came from Australia where they are fucking everywhere and are breeding just like back in their poo poo land. Forget ahmeds, pajeets breed at a faster rate.

Indians ane Arabs are much alike , the religion is different the rest is basically identical !

This will gravely effect the waste removal industry

Gypsies,Indians and Arabs are basically the same thing seriously ,gypsies come from India , and Indians are non-muslim arabs basically

Not surprisingly at all, there are 1.2 billion of the fuckers on the world, and fast growing. Very soon they will surpass China as the most populous country in the world, and will remain on that position basically forever.

Arabs will kill you for saying it but it is true. Arabs just got rich because of the Oil.

Not only that but sometimes the poos in the loos get a position of power in european countries like the PM of Portugal, a Indian from Goa

Exactly , before the oil the arabs were eating bugs , nowadays they own most of european soccer teams and companies
But only asian arabs , african arabs are still poor as shit

I heard that Portugal has offered India space launch facilities at Azores islands for India rockets.
sputniknews.com/art_living/201706241054951296-india-portugal-space-cooperation/

Arabs literally invented civilization tho

Hahhahahhahahhah.
Good joke. Because they're still not civilized.

>Arabs
>Civilization

>nomadic tribesmen from the Arabian peninsula who only rose to prominence by 650 AD created civilization

WE

Are there many japanese/chinese people living in Portugal? I read they colonized some japanese and chinese cities like Macau and Nagasaki

He is half Portuguese and half Goan.

ok, explain the oldest civilisation ever being found in serbia then

Indian space program

Fuck India. Constantly saying how great they are, but have been sucking on Paki cock, worried about angering the Pakis out of fear of being turned into a glass parking lot yet in places they know they can be anonymous, scream about how great India is.

Indian is such a great country many of them are born with mutations.
Srsly on youtube there are a bunch of videos , gross as shit , they still eat with their hands

We are not safe
>arabs
>indians
>niggers
>asians
All coming to europe like flies , at least we are safe from spics or not since there are already million of latino hookers here ! sigh

4000BC

Well it's pretty obvious you are an arab now

One thing that I like about Indians is their Paki hatred. You are pissed at them for that. You are a filthy gas thief Paki aren't you. Fuck off Achmed. Go steal some gas from a overturned tanker. And Mohammed sucks cock.

I'm a berber actually

Stop posting shit. No one is buying your Arabs was Kangz horse shit. So better stop before you get banned.

He lost the elections, he went to power in coligation with the leftwing..
And yes, he is obviously not native white portuguese, he is from Goa-- 0india, an old colony of us.

>Portugal President in Mozambique sorrounded by niggers

>horse shit
It's literally an indisputable fact

Dude you guys are screwed , brazilians,indians,chinese,africans you had colonies all over the world , im still suprised you are one of the most homogenethic european countries , how do you deal with all them shitskins?

This. Pakistan is rightful Khalistan clay.

yes our prime minister is a nignog guys plz no bully

>your president will surely enslave those niggers

i dont think so m8 the eu cucks portugal we cant do jack shit due to having a dicatorship til 74 and the eu propaganda means the left sentiment is too high

Yes we are screwed m8, specially because our rulling elite is multiculturalist and our people suffered so much leftist propaganda, because of our past:

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw

That now, the left rules by far, they make it all.
We have only one nationalist anti-immigration party, is growing but slowly

>im still suprised you are one of the most homogenethic european countries

unfortunately you are a little bite wrong, some Lisbon suburbs don´t look like europe anymore, natives are already a minority.
And our governments have been giving our nationality to the entire world.

lisbon suburbs
youtube.com/watch?v=wYX957lLWmc

Is it true your prime minister wants to have an open border policy with brazil?
If so we are all doomed , my city is already filled with brazilian whores and spics baka

The Ganges: Making the River Thames look like the Danube since time immemorial.

youtu.be/omwoML8_KYs

>Is it true your prime minister wants to have an open border policy with brazil?

Yes, he wants that, it's insane, and our end as a nation.
He wanted to make some kind of open borders for people that speaks portuguese worldwide - basically our ex-colonies in africa, brazil, asia.
we are on suicide mode, and no one even cares

No need to explain it because that is bullshit, oldest civilization in Europe (but not the world) was the Minoan civilization.

tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/

ramanan50.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/hindu-kings-of-iraq-turkey-syria-lebanon-egypt-italy-mitanni-empire/

>Indians worrying about Pakistan
So worried that they kicked the shit out of Pakistan in every single war they've fought.

Don't Portuguese still go to Angola and Brazil to find jobs? They can make 3 times more in Angola than shitty Portugal? That's shameful.

>Portugal
>White

nah
Some portuguese went to Angola to explore it again, receive oil money to develop the country, and they would walk there only by car, cause if you with euro face walk in some of the streets, you are done. The same way some brits went to Nigeria, Namibia and so on

>More Indians in Portugal

Can someone please post some legit Portuguese qts, asking for myself.

We are, but not for so long.

You are not.

>half

Portugal indebted to Angola after economic reversal of fortune
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/03/portugal-economy-bailout-angola-invests

The cash-strapped European nation is coming to terms with effects of heavy investment from its oil-rich former colony

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/C7i3f

Only qualified people do that, like architects, engineers and so on, basically those more related to infrastructure developing, because they don't have jobs in Portugal. Normally they go, Angola or Brazil, a lot jobs in oil industry also.

The unqualified people normally migrates into central Europe. France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany.

They usually go to Germany and other richer countries.

The ones that do stay have to face with social pressure to behave properly, since we're still fairly conservative and direct in telling people when they are being bell-ends.

Also, the country is so peaceful that the few smart ones don't cause much trouble, and the ones that do are immediately reported and deported.

Rotfl, yea sureeeee
We are clearly abo, inuit and also some siberian.

Not as a country, not anymore. You were once, probably 20-40 years ago. Give 10 years and the native people will probably be a minority.
And in some parts of Lisbon suburbs its hard to find too much natives already. Unless its a rich area.

Angola has a debt that has to pay to Portugal of 1,04 billion.
And we have forgiven them in the past, just like we did to mozambique, gunea and other's.

LOL they are white , Lisbon is still white when compared to Berlin,London Madri etc

their prez is half poo

Well, not in 10 years but if things don´t change probably in 30-40 years. Sweden, France or England will fall sonner.

Except lisbon the rest of the country is already pretty white

youtube.com/watch?v=SGcFWq1d4Cw

it is times for another reconquista

Look white to me , googled portuguese people and this came up

>What does this mean?
It means we need to get the fucking message. Brown people stick together. We whites must also stick together.

The portuguese as well as all of the meds are whiter than you and me , well in this case not bc the pm is half poo

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
What a clueless pathetic guy... I bet you never proper stepped on Portuguese soil.
By the way, are those memes that made us avoid all this refugee madness.

>arabs
you literal ignorant subhuman, waste of resources nigger cunt, arabs were fucking sheep fuckers in their shitty peninsula, when there was civilization in egypt and meopotamia

>whiter than you and me
Speak for yourself.

Croatia never achieved nothing bro , you are mostly ottomans in denial and want to talk shit kek

>w-we white people

Brave words from a cuck who doesn't dare show his flag.

Are there Indians in Croatia. Because that would be weird.

Not that I know of. If you're referring to those would be tanned slags.

But then again who wants to live in Croatia , their country is worse than Turkey kek

It's crazy how Indian some of these bitchers look.-----

Sorry to break it to you bro , but Croatia compared to Meds(Spain,Portugal,Italy and Greece) is a fart in the wind
You never achieved nothing , and much like most eastern euros you need to stop grabbing germanies dick as " we iz aryanz" so you can claim " we whites did this or that" when in fact you achieved less than arabs and asians

IK. Providing they are Croatian at all. Footie championships (Euro Cup or World Cup) always bring masses of various people in checkerboard jerseys. I was in Japan when I ran into a bunch of nips wearing the pattern.

One word my friend ottoman rape babies , the ottoman empire was ended in 1914
Those are the ppl who bash southern euros while claiming to be the last bastion of europe LOL most of their pops are 60% muslim and shit

Show your flag, cuck.

Hahaha how pathetic can you be ottoman rape baby ,those are clearly croatians I have been to croatia , arguably one of the biggest shitholes in europe , you should be annexed by Greece much like the rest of the balkans