"All mankind is from Adam and Eve...

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action". - Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

How will racists ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4
atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOhammed was a faggot

But women can fug right off

Wrong. Homosexuality is forbidden in Islam.

So why are mudslimes so extraordinarily racist?

I think that the terrorists attacking the UK probably have a legitimate grievance but apart from that I think muslims in general are bad people.

Any Muslim that's racist isn't following his religion correctly.

They arnt supposed to be racist. They are supposed to hate non muslims. Non muslims arnt "clean".

>pedophile barbarian warlord that slaughtered millions was multicultural

hmmmm..... really.... makes ya think....

Why are so many Americans ignorant?
>slaughtered millions
LOL

>"All mankind is from Adam and Eve"
so we are just a really big incest family after all

he literally purged pagans from the middle east fuck off you sandnigger subhuman

Also if a woman doesnt wear a headscarf she is "indecent" a whore in other words.

Muslims hate all non muslims.

Muslims think your mothers, sisters and daughters are whores.

You said millions. I'm not a "sandnigger" either. You are nothing but a fool.

r/UnitedKingdom

fuck off

Bbbbbut Mormons say blacks were burnt for being bad. Makes me want to convert to Islam. At least Muhammad wasn't a false prophet like the blasphemous Joseph Smith

The bible says niggers are a beast of the field

Why mate? It seems like you're salty that Muhammad(pbuh) made one of the most profound statements of all time.

Muhammed is a false prophet, God never spoke to him just "an angel of light" the bible warned 500 years before Islam that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light

We can use this to blax the arabs?
>pbuh

Good arabs are no better than niggers.

No, Joseph Smith is a false prophet. Muhammad was trying to fix your broken Christianity but you're too thickheaded and blasphemous to listen

Wrong. The Bible mentions in many places about the coming of Muhammad(pbuh).

Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. God's revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sa'ir near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran. According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia, specifically Mecca).

Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Ba'ca (another name of Mecca) in Psalms 84:4-6.

Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who "shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgement on earth." Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke'dar. Who is Ke'dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke'dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of prophet Muhammad.

>just as long as all of them follow my shitty religion I won't kill them
t. sandnigger

It's in the Qu'ran that blacks are pigs.

Liar.

Muhammed never once spoke to God how is he a prophet?
it doesn't mention Muhammed but it does say this

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

> no superiority

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4

Doesn't change the fact he liked to bum fuck men and also little girls

FAGGOT im gonna go take a shit on your quran

muh peaceful verses that surely aren't superseded by later verses.

Exactly. American Christians have become so tolerant of duplicitousness (lying) that they can't even understand the Bible anymore. Lying iand blasphemy are now integral parts of US culture. Just look at Washington, DC.

The proof is in the Koran
The Koran says the trinity is Mary, Jesus and God
If the Koran is God's word, why wouldn't God know something this simple? This is a HUGE man made error
Not only that but the Koran says Miriam, the sister of Moses gave birth to Jesus, that's impossible

Kill yourself

>Muh I use abrogation as I wish to because it doesn't fit my opinion on Islam
>Muh I don't even know that it's not a verse

Both kill yourselves, these so called "errors" are weak af and of course have been answered.
The Quran doesn't say the Trinity is Mary Jesus and God.
Internet templars are so dumb I swear.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

>Britain

Judah identified his daughter in law as a whoe specifically because she wore a head dress, covering her face.

Old Testament associated head scarfs with whoredom.

In the end of the day, muslims are just jew wannabe gnostics, probably formed by gnostic antichrist jews that fled the retribution against them done by the roman hordes

Quran 4:171
O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

By not worshipping your demon heralded by a pedophile named Mohammed (piss be upon him).

Like I give a fuck what any book from the Desert Saga has to say.

Exactly and? Where does He say that Mary is part of any Trinity? Can't you read you dumbass?
He only said "And do ot say, "Three"; desist" nowhere it is written "Do not say Three and do not associate Mary with Me"

Gosh. High level autism here. Or just plain dishonesty.

Atleast be honest, the Mecca Muhammed was surprising peaceful while Medina Muhammed quickly changed - the Mecca verses that contradict the later verses are abrogated.

I am an atheist. For me this is not one religion vs another. This is muslims walking around looking at all non muslim women like we look at a low class woman trying to sell her body.
Anyone who thinks like that about your friends and family is not your friend. Its your enemy.

I can probably coexist with christianty. I cannot coexist with Islam. Unless islam is totally warped by western capitalism, which is the plan of course.

Quran 5:116
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

>O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides

Better?

Muhammad (pbuh) was the greatest man to ever walk the earth. Your claims are baseless.

>Implying we worship Muhammad (sala alayhi wa salam)
>Implying he was a pedophile

May Allah enhance your suffering in Hell.
"And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]"

must be why all the greatest countries are muslim majority. brotherhood ftw! racists btfo!

What's the problem with that?

Mohammad was an equal opportunity killer. No doubt.

Aaaand here we go again. You just swallow the cum of what the internet islamologist say and spit it here. Fucking dumb.

There is no contradiction. There is violence & there is peace, this is not contradiction, you need contextualization.
Makkah -> Peace in peaceful contexts
Madinah -> Violence in violent contexts

>>O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides

Implying this means : >The holy trinity is mother Mary and Jesus

Lurk moar, dumbass. And for the record, Mary was indeed taken as a deity. Hell even worse nowadays, she's taken as the mother of God astaghfirullah

The paedophile stuff is quite irrelevant. Poltical marriages were common back then. Most western countries had leaders that were married to prepubescent children. Did they have sex? Who knows. It wasnt a big deal back then. Those girls had security which is the whole point of keeping young girls away from sex.

My problem is with the attititude of muslims themselves. Most of them are trash. Of course if you describe islam as perfection then its perfect. No muslims come close to those ideals. Random Euros who mind their own business come closer in all ways except being pious.

If you open any English translation of the Qu'ran, it will tell you straight up in the translator's note that English is a shit language, that Arabic is the best language ever, and the only language anyone should speak is Arabic.

Furthermore, Islam is culturally intolerant. It will demand that it's adherents drop their previous name and take new Arabic names, dress in Arabic fashion, eat Arabic cuisine, and effectively become an Arab.

Finally, the only people who can actually lead Islam and speak for it - regardless if Shia or Sunni - are Arab relatives of the Meccan trade family that started the whole thing. You can not speak for the faith at all if you're not Arab.

So no, it's a chauvinist religion. Which is perfectly fine by me, it can be that way if it wants. But I don't want it here for that same reason.

What is the context?

May whatever God exists forgive you for spreading the vile words of Pedophile Mohammed (piss be upon him).

Muslims aren't perfect, but Islam is.

Its perfect just like how capitalism and communism are perfect.

I know, I'm ex-catholic so I know that child brides were common, you can find plenty on the Bible.

It really depends, I know only arab Muslims and they really are intelligent & respectful, but those living in the suburbs (except the religious ones) are indeed trash and need to be educated on their religion.
It's a little bit like the christians friend I had since childhood, they're mostly christians by name & don't practice.

I know, I'm ex-catholic so I know that child brides were common, you can find plenty on the Bible.

It really depends, I know only arab Muslims and they really are intelligent & respectful, but those living in the suburbs (except the religious ones) are indeed trash and need to be educated on their religion.
It's a little bit like the christians friend I had since childhood, they're mostly christians by name & don't practice nor believe. Those kind of Muslims practice & believe but mostly bc of their name.

>Furthermore, Islam is culturally intolerant. It will demand that it's adherents drop their previous name and take new Arabic names, dress in Arabic fashion, eat Arabic cuisine, and effectively become an Arab.

Lmao just shut up please just... Arab culture is close to Islam bc Islam came to arabs first but can perfectly fit to other cultures. Southern Asians proved that.

Quran is literally multicultural.

You believe Mary is a deity, she was never seen as one by Christianity
Mary worship didn't start until the year 431 at the council of Ephesus, this is the first time she was called Mother of God. During Muhammeds time this was still a new concept, it wasn't widespread as today with the Catholic Church's teachings being so spread around the globe, in fact the patriarch of Constantinople argued that Mary is the mother of Christ, not the mother of God, this idea of Mary being the mother of God was a Roman invention, I imagine Muhammed would have been more familiar with the Asian beliefs not the Roman ones.

She had reached puberty before any intercourse took place. From a Abrahamic religious perspective, there was no transgression at all.

I tried being a good little liberal and to give everyone a chance. I have found blacks and young muslim men to have bad attitudes. Worse than everyone else.

A lot like the attitudes you find on Sup Forums but they cant seperate normal male aggressive feelings from their thoughts and real life.

perhaps not all humanoids are to be considered part of "mankind"

>no superiority

Outside, in the real world, arabs are the most racist people. They are right of course but stil.

Child brides didn't exist in Christianity,

1 Corinthians 7:36
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

This was written about 2,000 years ago

>except by piety and good action
you're so blinded by ignorance that you can't read a sentence correctly

>it's ok to rape a 9 year old if it bleeds
Kys hyper Satan.

>Child brides didn't exist in Christianity,
In the Bible yes it does

Well certainty no superiority in terms of honour/respect that is deserved.

muhammed owned black slaves. called them raisinheads. (Hadith no.662, vol 1). how will islam recover from this?

>how will islam recover from this
“Feed them from the same food you eat, clothe them from the same clothes you wear, and do not torture the creation of Allah Almighty.”

>rainsinheads
Yes and this guy he named raisinheads was given power by Muhammad (sa) to control an army of non-blacks

The Muslim world has enslaved and castrated African Blacks for a thousand years. The only reason it stopped on an overt, government level was because of, you guessed it, American intervention.

I mean it, Black slaves were castrated as soon as they were bought by Arabs. That's why the Middle East doesn't have the nigger problems the US has.

I mean, I'm not saying you guys were wrong in your treatment of blacks, but it shows your "multiculturalism" for the lie it is.

Not to even mention the whole slavery thing in itself, which according to "moderate" Mudslimes supposedly is banned by the Quran, but at the same time mentioned and legalised a hundred fucking times over in that disgusting, self-contradictory pile of used toilet paper.

Did I mention there are slaves in Saudi and Lybia right fucking now? Black, White sex slaves, you name it. You Muslims are two hundred years behind Europe, and its unlikely you'll ever change as long as you unthinkingly cowtow to that ridiculous religion of yours.

Show me the scripture, it says there you can't marry a woman unless she pass the flower of her age, this means she had her menstruation and can get pregnant, at that age she is considered an adult woman and unlike today women in the past had this much later.

De Robigne Mortimer Bennett says that the book ‘History of Joseph the Carpenter,’ was believed and genuine by Early Evangelical Church. Not just that, he also mentions when Joseph married Mary, she was 12 years old and he was 90 years old. At the end of his statement on ‘History of Joseph the Carpenter,’ he states, “These statements should undoubtedly be taken with many grains of allowance.” Here, he himself agrees that the statements where it mentions that Joseph was 90-year-old when he married 12 Mary is true, and should be accepted.

muhammed is a faggot and he is dead

Adam is Eve is really about trees, and how we evolved from plants.

"Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah’s Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us."

"The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast."

"Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them."

"I have heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks."

Lies.
God created Adam in the third day and the rest of mankind in the sixth.

>Early Evangelical

The Arabic word for blacks is literally slave or something.

Thats cool that you believe that while allowing slavery.

If God is our Father and loves each of us, I'm glad he taught you guys all those neat beliefs on how to murder your brothers and sisters.

atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

I like the little face in the cartoon muslim, he looks pretty surprised to be sexin' a goat.

>The Muslim world has enslaved and castrated African Blacks for a thousand years. The only reason it stopped on an overt, government level was because of, you guessed it, American intervention.

W.R.O.N.G

First - It was Arab slave trade.
Now was the trade Muslim? - No. Indeed the Arab slave trade was composed of : Arab Muslims, Mizrahi Jews, Berber tribes, Persians and even Chinese and Malays.

Is it enough to qualify it as Islamic? No. Arabs are 20% of the Islamic global population.

The thing is that Arabs expelled a lot of blacks and didn't let them reproduce in their lands and mostly sent them to Jumhūriyyat al-Sūdān

TL;DR >do not assume the fact that white slavery was awful so put the fault on arabs and say "Muslims"
Kek.
>Had her menstruations
Girls can have their menstruations at the age of 10 bro.

once again the child fucking monster has been proven wrong by observable facts. hes definitely in hell right now

Can you show me what the bible says? I asked for scripture, not what some guy believes.

"Holy Prophet said: Allah created Adam when he created him (sic). Then He stroke (sic) his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke (sic) his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards Hell and I don't care."

“Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed."

"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
If you read the Quran you will find out that the devil is a Black man, and Jesus(Isa) is White.

Fake quote made up in the 80s or 90s.

Muslims constantly lie about Islam. They just cannot admit how utterly backwards their cult is in reality.

Did you read my post? In the past the average age was much higher, we have a lot more hormones in our food that mess with puberty. In 1900 in America the average age of first menstruation was 14 years old, in 1860 in Germany it was 16 years old. Now imagine 2,000 years ago

>Southern Asians proved that.
In which way? Dressing up as Arabs with the hijab and the robe, or adopting Arabic as the state language?

And tell me, if Islam is so culturally adaptable, why doesn't it adapt to Western culture? There's lots of Western clothing that is modest. There are long dresses for girls. There are suits for men. Why does Islam in the West demand it's men and women dress like Bedouin LARPers? Why does it insist on Western converts dropping their names? Why does it insist on eating Arabic food instead of adapting local cuisine (what, for example, is haram about a lamb hotpot)? Why, exactly, does it design it's mosques like they came out of the fucking desert and not using traditional architecture?

This is the main problem with Islam. I guarantee you that if Islam allowed it's Western converts to keep their names, dress modestly using their own cultural traditions, and generally just adapt the faith to the culture rather than wholesale importing fucking sandnigger shit, then it would be hugely popular among traditionally minded people. As such, it's - correctly - seen for what it really is, a mere tool in a culture war waged by Arabs against everyone else.

>thinks hadith not even racist is enough to label Islam as racist

“O mankind! We created you from male and female and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily, the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is he who is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is fully informed.”

(Sura Hujurat, verse 13)

“From among Allah’s signs are the creation of heaven and the earth and the difference of your tongues and the variation of your colours.”
(Sura Rum, verse 22)

Ephesians New International Version (NIV)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

>Dressing up as Arabs with the hijab and the robe
That's where you're wrong.
Yes they got the hijab but their clothes are really ethnic

>why doesn't it adapt to Western culture?
It only depends on what you mean by Islam & by Western culture.
The father of Marine Le Pen said that the five pillars of Islam are really compatible with the French nationalism.
Also you might remember that Western """culture""" is cucked by its core & allows degeneracy prohibited in the three abrahamic faiths.

The changing of names is mostly in order to begin "a new life". I'm a convert and I still have a French name.

Islam is a religion based for a large part on Arab tribal customs.

Of coyrse, Muslims will deny this.

At its beginning Islam was indeed mostly Arabic, you lying piece of goatshit. The very beginnings of Islam are mired in slavery, the two, Islam and the practice of slavery, basically grew up together, and slavery was and is practised EVERYWHERE in the Islamic world to a far greater extent than it was ever practised by Europeans. Also, do I understand correctly that you imply Arabs to be White? Fucking toppest of keks, you inbred son of a donkey.

god bless

So you're saying the Hadiths don't matter? Therefore when Muslims tell me to read the Hadith for context to some insane Quran verse that makes no sense that I shouldn't because the Hadiths don't matter? WHICH ONE IS IT TERRORIST SCUM? DO I READ THE HADITHS OR DON'T?

>Islam is a religion based for a large part on Arab tribal customs.
Such as?
Wrong, they're mired in Makkah & spirituality.
Blahblah slavery blahblah war as if any religion didn't went through that and as if it wasn't common
Try harder.