This flag is actually a good thing

>this flag is actually a good thing

and I'll tell you why. If BLM keeps trying to lump blacks in with queerfolk (ie: yesterday's pride parade in Toronto) then blacks who don't want to be identified as queer will eventually push back on this. This will create a rift between BLM and blacks who don't support that shit. They are essentially ostracizing themselves even further and their cause ultimately loses steam. what do guys think?

>BLMTO interrupts the pride parade yesterday

I think Canadians should be exterminated and Americans should acquire former Canadian lands.

I think it's a good thing because you know that gays will lose their shit if their pride flag has to have black and brown streaks on it.

This sign makes me very angry for some reason

>blacks who don't want to be identified as queer will eventually push back on this.

No, the issue is queers don't want the flag niggerized.

the issue is neither group has been gassed yet, but it can be fixed.

they built what ?

Yes this has been know from the start. You can't just lump in a bunch of identities together under one party eventually you will have some infighting. Niggers are way more homophobic then whites. This is why the Democratic Party is currently failing it has no message.

Oh, we're not so bad

we need more gay niggers desu

like 90% of them

The cardboard sign, duh

Gays are racist pigs.

So African Jailmerican is now a gender? Huh.

Yes you are

>"hey, you're cute. Wanna come back to my place?"
>"No"
>"PRIVILEGED WHITE BITCH"
>"WE BUILTS EVERYTHING N SHIET, MU'FUGGA"
>"FUCK THE KKKOPS"

This coming from one of the gayest countries in Europe...

>They are essentially ostracizing themselves even further and their cause ultimately loses steam. what do guys think
I Agree, they will subdivide so much it will eventually be a million "ME" groups.

>we build this
WE WUZ GAYZ

They built America in the same way that 8 year old Chinese children built Apple.

>we built this
>never even built a wheel and axle.
>never built a wood enclosure.
>never built a written language.
>never built a boat.
>never built a harness for an animal.

I think it works fine. Blacks and gays are like natural enemies.

this happened last year didnt it... not this year

I find it hilarious that the left are constantly combining all their causes. You can't have a Gay Pride without it having to ALSO be a black power pro-muslim pro-feminism march. Then the BLM want to have Black Power Parade and get made when Jewish Pride people show up.

underrated