Lauren Southern btfo's Jack Posobiec

I always knew Jack Posobiec was a little bitch. Never trusted him and his little stunt at the play was frankly embarrassing.

There is little info on this guy who came out of nowhere and now all of a sudden has a large part in the alt-right. He works for (((Rebel Media)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec

Jack Posobiec is, like Cernovich, one of those incredibly stupid people who I refuse to believe take what they themselves say seriously

Oy vey!

Jack does amazing work. Lauren can't even handle differences in opinion without running away and crying into a camera waiting for the beta males to donate. Jack is the real deal.

He's a kike.

>crying into a camera waiting for the beta males to donate

kek

They're both smarter than you.

And yet interestingly enough, both have broken relatively large news stories, so they hang onto some credibility inbetween their shitpostings. How did both get into the white house? Are they state actors? Jewish plants to infiltrate the altright?

Hi, Jack. You're fake news, you lied about the "rape Melania" sign that you, yourself made.

Again?
SAGE and hide boys.

>In May 2017, Posobiec said, "I’m willing to break the fourth wall. I’m willing to walk into an anti-Trump march and start chanting anti-Clinton stuff—to make something happen, and then cover what happens.”
sounds like he'll do whatever it takes to get views, even if artificial

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

nah, cunt

nah.

i wish i was a hot roastie so i could make money from alt right incels too

hey Jack remember that time that you"leaked" a section of your "book" then posted on twatter pretending it wasn't you?

Whatever dude

Jack is /ourguy/ and is in the White House giving us the best scoops from our God emperor Trump. He even quotes and links Sup Forums on his twitter. He's the best thing ever and (((Lauren Southern))) is clearly bashing on such a based dude for no reason at all other than to get donations for herself.

Jack is out in the field stopping hate speech. Lauren is just siding with losers.

put on a blonde wig and make videos directly quoting off wikipedia

since that's all she does

>HE UNFOLLOWED ME GUYS WOOOOW WHAT A DOUCHE
fuck off

It's called winning? It's helping to crush the left at every turn, something you basement dwellers know nothing about. Jack is based.

Both are useless but how are you going to put Lauren in ((( ))) when Jack works for Rebel Media and also has ties to hollywood

you link every single larp and b8 thread pretending you got a scoop and subsequently send all your geriatric twitter followers here. fuck off Jack you're less than worthless

Jack especially seems like a plant sometimes, but I think it may be Con-monkey Mindset in both cases. They are info-merchants pushing a brand. Jack's motivation seems less clear to me, though. Therovith at least has a reputation as a con-man with his e-book and his nootropic. Jack is a literally who.

What story has Cernovich broken?

Faith leaves The Rebel when?

literally who gives a fuck. let anyone say or do whatever the fuck they want as long as theyre not leftists. its simple.

Posobiec's actions were completely indistinguishable from leftists. He was whining against "hate speech".

ding ding ding
same with him shutting down a play
guy just wants attention

Jack is a liberal.

who gives a fuck that just means hes a pussy. let him be a pussy for 5% of the time, it is insignificant.