Atheists think this unironically

>atheists think this unironically

Evolution is the most ridiculous theory. You expect me to believe that life began when lightning struck a mud puddle, creating some bacteria that would turn into every living organism, whether it be a whale or an insect.

And I'm supposed to be the one who believes in magic? lmao

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vehd7eDlS7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not this again
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS BAIT.

>reeee
Fuck off, commie

>prove me wrong

bruh we dont need to, science already did that

(((science))) also tells you that homosexuality is healthy and normal, but we all know that's a fucking lie.

Liberals are ignorant, they reject common sense, they've been indoctrinated by the media and blindly follow whatever the media tells them, just like how a she blindly walks into the slaughter, all it would take is the sheep to step to the right to be saved, the liberal needs to accept common sense, step away from the TV and educate yourself. The bible is history it's not a fairy tale, it's a fact everything in it is true

B8 harder

(((Scientists))) also say there's more than two genders

This isn't bait, evolution has no logic behind it

Yet religion does?

According to liberals this fish didn't evolve for 66 million years

Yes it does, because it's not false man made doctrine it's the word of God.

You can literally witness evolution take place though? Get some fruit flies in a jar, put a blacklight over them and within a few days the new broods will have evolved to survive under the blacklight with iridescent exoskele's.

this pic related

Look at all the government funded, destructive industries atheism gave rise to.
Psychology/Psychiatry
War Industry
Race Baiting
Eugenics
Teachers Unions
PBS

The list goes on and on. Virtually every government funded, crappy idea comes from atheists. But they blame it all on Jesus. When will governments stop funding the atheistic religions and industries? Aren't we supposed to have separation of church and state?

yeah, because some insects adapting to their environment is the same thing as everything coming from a puddle of mud.

try harder

>white guy goes in the sun
>skin gets darker
>adapts to the stronger sun in the summer months
Wow white man evolved!

>Christains think this unironically

Creationism is the most ridiculous idea. You expect me to believe that life began when a magic man in the sky shouted some nonsense about animals then created every living organism, whether it be a whale or an insect

>that picture

Only 1.5% of the human genome even codes for proteins.

Lmao at u r freshman level of biology knowledge.

It does.
There is definite good, there is definite evil.
Everything is self evident.
God is everything
God IS watching you

Religion is the consequence of God's proven existence.

You expect me to believe that life began when nothing existed, and there was an explosion, and the earth was a molten rock, that somehow got wet, and then trees started to grow, and bacteria from the water which appeared suddenly over millions of years became the animals of the earth, except the hundreds of species that didn't evolve in 65 million years because they were perfectly adapted to their environment, even though th temperature of the earth back then was supposedly double ours today, yet atheist say temperatures rising even 1 degree is fatal to our environment?

Creationism is the only idea.

Atheism has been falsified as a cult based around a concept of "nothing" you worship like God.

Life? Creation? Everything? Came from no where for no reason? You worship nothing according to Atheism. This idea is false, and your religion is dead and buried.

>magic man in the sky

that's a deliberate misnomer. downplaying the role of the Creator of the Universe doesn't win arguments.

>shouted some nonsense about animals then created every living organism, whether it be a whale or an insect

let me get this straight, you think mud turned into bacteria turned into fish into land animals, etc. but find the idea of the diversity of life being created to be unrealistic?

A leaf who is not a fucking leaf , this is it i am convinced god is real

>Religion is the consequence of God's proven existence
Except God is only proven via the Bible. No where else. GG faggot.

>A bunch of retards on a mongolian throat singing symposium think they've uncovered the major "flaws" in the cornerstone of modern biology
>they think they can upend 200 years of contributions from multiple scientific disciplines with a funny MS Paint drawing

o i am laffan

Where does God come from?

This is not true proof is all around us according the bible

>For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Infinite, eternity, omnipresence are all PROVEN concepts.

If thought is energy, then thought is also ETERNAL and has existed BEFORE life.

>what is the cosmological argument

try harder

Social science, which looks at homosexuality, is not a science.
And citing something unrelated being wrong or faulty as a means to dismiss an argument or discussion of a completely unrelated topic is a fallacious form of argumentation.

>This is not true proof is all around us according the bible
>Proof
>According to the Bible

Did you not even read what I said?

time and space are connected. meaning, time began when space began.

Since God created time and space, it therefore follows that He isn't restrained by time and is therefore eternal.

If anything, all plants, animals and humans are devolving back to their primeval roots. The atavism is real.

Nice word games. But you still haven't proven God's existence.
Top tip: you don't prove shit with word games.

>unironically believing debunked talking points
Its a stupid argument which presumes a maker which makes itself. Any idiot with half a brain can see the problem with that arguement.

you ignored the argument because it's in a book you don't like

we can see right through your deception as easily as you craft it. God sees it and will judge it.

It's proven.

>Evolution is the most ridiculous theory
This theory is not only backed up with evidence, but it's also very logical.
I'm so you are a retarded religioncuck.

>God sees it and will judge it.
Stop it, you're scaring me

>God tells Noah to build a boat
>Two of each animal
>Floods Earth

Christians are you expecting me to believe that every living thing on Earth is a product of incest? I know all you faggots are inbred, but that doesn't mean everything else is.

Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

Open your eyes man. Look at the universe. Look at the unimaginable vastness of space, the billions of galaxies stretched across. For all we know now, there are trillions of galaxies, or quadrillions, or whatever other inconceivable quantity.

you should invest in a telescope if you haven't already.

But where did God come from? God cannot come from nothing.

it's wrong. your evidence is predicated on "nothing" which has been thoroughly debunked as false.

Thought does not come from nothing. It is eternal
Morality does not come from nothing. It is eternal.
God IS watching.

God is eternal.

>product of incest

newsflash retard, evolution implies that very thing.

>you don't prove shit with word games.

Is this bait? Do you even know what words are? Logical arguments are just "word games" now according to retarded atheists I guess

They don't know how life started at all you mong

All that vastness, and yet we are the only life in it. K bud.

That doesn't say anything about where God came from.
God either came from nothing or from something. Since God cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Wow, good laugh m8

It's because they've been weilding their fairy tale of "nothing" forever, and no one has bothered to squash it.

It's over. Atheism is a dead religion.

You don't know what eternity means?

I didn't say that. For all I know, we could be alone. So far we haven't found evidence of alien life, and perhaps never will. But if there is I'd be among the first to be excited about it.

I respect religious people, christians particularly, but evolution is a fact you fucking retard. Pic related.

Everything must come from something. Or not, in which case it came from nothing. Being eternal has no impact on that fact. Are you saying God did not come from anything?

Why do people bait here instead of Reddit or something

is, was, and always will be

>Evolution implies incest
You just blow in from Stupid Town?

>these things look similar so therefore one came from the other

Marxist Science said this. Jew Science said this. This does not make it true. Anyone who studies evolution deep enough knows it falls apart eventually. Many of their claims got called fact long before they were proven. Even their proof proves nothing. Dating techniques are easily debunked. Dating and ice layers are easily debunked. Almost everything can be easily debunked.

Sage this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vehd7eDlS7o

>Since God cannot come from nothing,
precisely

the laws of conservation of energy states energy can't be created or destroyed. God cannot be created. He always existed.

This is the fundamental LIE of Atheism. They posit a "starting" point for the "universe" because it invents the POISONOUS CULT OF NOTHING as a consequence.

I have demonstrated "nothing" as a pure jewish fabrication. The only alternative is an eternal and loving God.

You are HIDING the existence of GOD- NO MORE.

Are you implying we aren't? That's what literally 100% of the evidence we have points to, we have never witnessed anything else. Guess you just believe what ever you feel like based on faith regardless of what the evidence shows though, k.

You didn't say that, but Christianity does. And yes, we have found traces of life on Mars.

>is, was, and always will be
But from where did God come? If he came from no where, that is like saying God came from nothing.

Why is this question so hard to answer?

>Everything must come from something.
I win.

>muh dusty book written 2000 years ago by sandniggers is proof

>Evolution is a ridiculous theory

Do you think you're the same as niggers?
GTFO with that bullshit christcucks

That doesn't answer where God came from.

This.

Btw. this "muh theory" thing is annoying, you people clearly do not know the difference between theory (i.e. explain why something happens & how -> models + data + years of reproducing & testing) & theory (i.e. I think He did it)

I was mocking OPs idiotic argument by making an equally idiotic reply

>Being eternal has no impact on that fact.

Yes it does, by definition. That's literally what eternal means. Jesus Christ dude is English not your first language?

I believe in evolution, but I admit the adaptation and evolution from lizard to bird is mind blowing.
How does a creature go from having front limbs to wings? There had to have been a lot of disadvantages to adapting from useless webbed front limbs, and the trial and error of, I'm guessing climbing trees and jumping out to learn to fly.

A good leaf is hard to find

>Haha they can't be related just because they look alike
>Haha I don't care about the DNA results that show their relation haha
>Haha that's not a transition fossil
>My sky dad JESUS told me that's not real
>Hold one sec Atheist scum
>I need to go circumcise my adult son

>Christianity does.

proof?

>yes, we have found traces of life on Mars.

if you're referring to the Viking experiment, nothing conclusive was found. one test showed evidence of metabolism, but another found no organic material. The best we could say about this is "maybe"

but that's beyond the point. you're shifting the goalposts into the existence of aliens, which is not very related to the original discussion.

It's not. If you can't answer where God came from, then that means that God came from nothing. That is the only logical answer.

Psychology and psychiatry are not science.

>American education

The first chapters of the bible were written by Moses who lived almost 4,000 years ago

>they can't be related

i never said that. We all share the same Creator, so it would make sense that we'd have things in common. that doesn't imply that we evolved from each other.

Something had to have come from nothing. There must be something of pure actuality to bring matter into existence in the first place. Denying this fact means that you don't believe reality could exist at all.

I never knew so many people in this board don't believe in evolution. They have to be shilling right? God is not real and stop trying to justify it by bringing up the Bible because it is full of nonsense and contrary information. Noahs ark is just a copy of an old story of Galgamesh. Jesus is a copy of Horus. The bible is just a combination of old mythos. And dating techniques are accurate. You fuckwats are the ones who want to teach creationism at school, fuck off

e·ter·nal
əˈtərn(ə)l/Submit
adjective
lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning.

>without end or beginning

It's been answered. Brush up on your English and it will make more sense

Thought is energy but energy isn't thought. Go back to first grade logic class.

>from each other.
No one is implying that fucktard.

If by same creator you mean RNA sure

Exactly. So if God came from nothing, how do we know that other things also did not come from nothing?

>two of each animal
>that somehow means every animal on board was related

So you're saying God came from nothing?

From his penis.

He didn't "come" see definition of eternal here Eternal means no beginning. There was no before and there was no "coming" or "making"

>not knowing what a scientific theory is
You might as well kill yourself

Uneducated idiot. If your inferior intelligence isn't able to understand something it doesn't mean it's not true. I bet you dont't understand a lot of physics equations or concepts from chemistry and biology or mathematical theories yet you accept them. Why? Beacuse Bible (or whatever fucking book you pray to) doesn't say anything abou them. If you believe scientists on those thopics, why not on evolution? But I think you are a troll, so whatever..

>human walking on water, curing disease by touch, reattaching body parts after they've been sliced off
>everything in it is true

Pick one

Everything must come from somewhere. Where did God come from?

god=supernatural=eternal
other things = natural =not eternal

Why can't Christians answer where God came from?