TRAVEL BAN SALT GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
youtube.com/watch?v=4t7OyAU3zZs
youtube.com/watch?v=-FrpuPLYnvY
boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2499318
youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gosh, can we stop winning for a moment? I'm overwhelmed by this non stop winning

>When you unintentionally shill so hard in a regular meme that you actually get mistaken as a jew and beheaded by CIA Muzzies.

Remind me again, what does the A in ACLU stand for

Hey jew no one cares about your spam threads

Um, it's a "muslim" ban, sweetie.

>censors the username
fuck off

lol

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Allah

Sorry I thought this thread is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0

"Arab" of course.

Post neogafs plz

Cuckfornia.

god i fucking hate living in this state.

youtube.com/watch?v=4t7OyAU3zZs

youtube.com/watch?v=-FrpuPLYnvY

Wants to ban Iran but not Saudi, why don't they just call it the "Israel's enemies ban"?

Why is everybody's dick so hard for the racist in chief's muslim ban?

Kek
That's an amazing comeback

Lol drumpfkins are serious retards. SCOTUS usually does that when they agree to hear a case, they'll struck it down in October.

merrill is an under appreciated meme

boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2499318

eat the hat

They think its a ban on brown people because Trump is secretly a Nazi, when in reality it is a ban on people from counties Israel doesn't like because Trump is actually a Zionist.

Nigga whut?
Oral arguments ended weeks ago, this is their final decision

We get to look forward to the ACLU getting BTFO too?!

Because you sharia blue faggots have made 13689 threads about how his ban was struck down.
It's like middle school students cheering for their school team. If one team is ahead, they shout like fools.

Link? I think some salt-rubbing is due.

This is the beginning of the end for Weimerica

>See you on the front page of The_Donald in a few months.
It's got to feel good to be that right

You are against the travel ban, then?

it's not my pic. i wish i knew their names then we could ask him to eat the hat

Are these people in high school or something? I don't really see anyone caring. I'm taking a break on lunch and everyone looks content. Liberal city too. Are most normal people just apolitical?

Well its not going to keep America from turning brown, and it doesn't make you any safer, so what is the point?

yes, what you are witnessing is the vocal minority

Just type it in word for word and the tread will come up.

Don't they realize that is how the native population feels about all these first generation immigrants who already hate this country and the native inhabitants? Are they not able to empathize?

Post neogaf please.

Bump

true. good idea

People dont usually sperg out in public, go on twitter to see what the eternal normie is saying

Makes people I dislike angry. The angrier they are, the more irrational they get. And the more the normies want to distance themselves.

Except it excludes a majority of muslim-majority countries. I WISH it was a muslim ban.

wait what happened?

Aspergers.

Yes. A lot of my friends don't give a shit about politics, even the liberals. They are like lol, a meme is prez. Reddit is a toxic liberal cesspool. Nobody cares in real life. Maybe in Portland or LA or some shithole.

>It's official, we are a racist nation.
Holy shit, Trump actually made America great again.

Wow he finally did something and it only took 6 months.

Wont someone please think of the Yemeni tourist!?!?! What will Disney do without the Yemeni tourist bux?

Court?
It was just decided by the fuckin Supreme Court.
Ahhh these fuckin dum dums

I'm for the travel ban because it will piss off leftists and minorities but I wish it could be extended to include all blacks as well.

Ashkenazi.

False. This EO has been out for 3 months now getting run through our liberal court system because facts mean nothing when compared to feelings.

the tourism thing is actually becoming a meme on the left. that drumpf is such a racist xenophobe and trumps america is basically the kkk to an extent that people don't want to come see yellowstone or whatever the fuck they do.

they're trying to spin it as a major economic problem, because otherwise they can't talk about the economy due to the fact it's doing so well. the reality is tourism is down because the dollar is so strong. but keep an eye out for the tourism narrative. it's slowly coming to the surface.

SC rules in favor of Trump for the Muzzie ban. Libs, 9th circuit, Sally Yates btfo.

But I saw France has lost like 1.3 billion gdp or soemthing because no one goes to Paris anymore because for some reason they don't want to be slaughtered.

>It's official, we are a racist nation.
Thank God.

5% at max on either side of the political spectrum are actively involved in political matters. The other 90% of society don't give a fuck and fence sit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

neat

So fucking jelly right now

>why don't they just call it the "Israel's enemies ban"?
That would include Saudi.

We're still 56% tho

He shipped 40% of your population to mexico and Africa?

Paris use to be the most visited city in Europe.

i want to go to america on holiday, but i don't want to go to LA and get raped by mexicans and arabs. this ban is good.

Can we not take screenshots in hyper widescreen anymore? Resize the window for fuck sake.

>see you on the front page

I always cringe when I see edits like this

why so mad? Weren't they always saying this?

To annoy whiney faggots like you

>mind = blown

Too many fucking liberals in LA.

Can we just start banning retards that spam links to other threads?

I NEED MORE, I'M EDGING OVER HERE.

Live footage from the judge reimposing the travel ban

>This Supreme Court is as bigoted as Trump
How is the SCOTUS
>intolerant towards those holding different opinions
in hearing Trump's administration out on the travel ban hold? Is it just me, or is that a nonsensical claim?

I feel like libs love to throw around words like that w/o actually understanding what they mean.

What's the chances that the left does something stupid and ends up redpilling the Supreme Court and they become /our-guys/?

>post yfw we might see a timeline where Sup Forumsacks is on the Supreme Court

The USA is huge. If you want west cost beautfy minus spics and niggers, come to Washington State (Seattle region). Surrounded by world class outdoors, hiking, fishing, you fucking name it cunt.

neogaf liberals are the most miserable sons of bitches on the planet.

Welcome to the club, you fucking normie scum.

>basic science
why do liberals think they hold the science card?

being within 500 km of microsoft HQ is not an option.

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0

>Wanting Muslims
For what purpose?

Laugh at reddit thread

What happened to that site? Were they always faggots or did the mods sperg out after Gamergate?

thankfully the united states of america doesn't appeal to the will of little children filled to the brim with opinions on neogaf. why doesnt this faggot kid move somewhere else? why does america have to be the 1 country where everything needs to change "for the better"? leave it the fuck alone

>muslim ban
>saudis not on the list
kys faggots

They're called slide threads bro

Took long enough
Get rid of title 8 pls and thank you