BWAHAHAHAHA

Anybody here wanna explain this lil' beauty to me?

No mental gymnastics allowed, please - I'm a liberal, not a conservative.

westboro does not set people on fire, behead them, bomb children at concerts, etc.

when you turn on the TV and hear about a terrorist attack, how often is it muslims? how often is it christians?

Westboro Baptist Church:

1. Is not Catholic
2. Has never committed any act of violence

No, I don't want to explain that you you.

I would like a source on the lil' beauty in the image though.

Mostly about numbers. Maybe a few dozen wacko Christians attending the Westboro church, but literally millions of militant Islamists committing atrocities every day.

By the way, I know exactly who you are. You were shilling with that frog girl image not too long ago. Get a life, k?

This one's easy. Muslims who aren't even part of ISIS still act like savages.

That's the same as saying Isis isn't real Islam, dumbass.

He really is a beauty isn't he?

>ISIS
>ISLAMIC STATE

are you claiming that the ISLAMIC STATE isn't real Islam?

WBC doesn't call themselves catholic because they're protestant, ISIS however calls themselves muslim.

Westboro Baptist Church
Baptist Church
BAPTIST

Americans really are fucking stupid.

>Catholics are christian but only when i want them to be

>Baptist church
>Blame catholics!
r u ok

You have some shit taste in anime, my dude.

>not catholic
>exercising there first amendment right
>whenever they step outta line they get BTFO
>non violent
Legally they do nothing wrong but there are a bunch of cucks

And why cherry pick them there are protestant catholics have done alot of shit

who really takes them seriously anyway?

also a number like 200 million is the amount of Muslims that agree with radical terrorism and there are less than 100 members of the church.

Saying that a church that makes no claims to being Catholic is not Catholic is the same? How?

This. It should be Baptolocism

Why can't we just ban all religions? They're all equally worse. I don't know why people get so eager to defend Islam. It is a dangerous ideology.

9gag level meme, shit anime and shit logic

The Westboro Church is a tiny organization with like a dozen members. They do not commit acts of violence and they are universally condemned and hated by almost all Christians.

Followers of radical Islam number in the millions and have even formed their own rogue terrorist nation. They commit the most horrific acts of violence imaginable. They are widely accepted by the Muslim community as a whole and are only condemned by Muslims living in western countries.

There is no comparison between the two.

to be clear, I also dont support westboro baptist church either. I think both are horrible organizations