Man arrested for "smuggling hate speech"

Man arrested for "smuggling hate speech".

archive.is/kpzo1

>Wild Bill for America, also known as William Finlay, a popular author and speaker, was arrested today, June 24, 2017, at a Canadian airport for “smuggling hate speech” on his iPad.

Hey Americans any time you want to give up on trying to topple oppressive regimes and bring liberty to the Middle East and instead topple oppressive regimes and bring liberty to Canada that'd be sweet thanks. We've got lots of oil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/WildBillforAmerica
archive.is/kpzo1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

top jeb

what did he plan on doing with his hatespeech? dealing it? i mean im sure as cucked as canada is it is hard to get their hands on hatespeech and relatively high is the demand, but i would like to know for sure

>fly into canada with some reading material
>just so happen to be studying the work of "a race against time: racial heresies for the 21st century
>airport agent stops me and conducts a hate speech search
>finds the book
>i get put into prison and the book is confiscated

So what was the '''hate speech'''?

>Cananda's
get yourself together you mapleniggers
the only thing that surprises me about this is that a "coalition against islam" is legal in Canada

Holy shit! Tbh I'm not surprised

>Arrest Americans for having disagreeable speech on a password protected device.
>usa declares Canada unsafe for visitors
>usa guards border creating many jobs.
>Canada looses tourism $$ and free trade with the burgers.
>Canada bankrupt.

He's a Literally Who speaker who apparently is anti-Islam.

I'd imagine he had some speech of his that was anti-Islam on his ipad. I also imagine that had he had something "anti-trans" or "anti-refugee" he would have got the same result.

This is what a country with no right to free speech or guns looks like.

build the wall and then transport it to the northern border

Smuggling bantz that leafs can't handle

he sure looks real murrican'

I know Wild Bill, he's a moron.
youtube.com/user/WildBillforAmerica

user, please dont use polish mccain as a reaction picture

trump needs to annex us

>>finds the book
It was an Ipad.
So either they searched that, or they have remote searches for key words.

Just don't get caught with mein kampf

Good.
Hatespeech smugglers need to be burned on the pyre.
>Fucking leafs, day of the rake when?

Don't you guys have guns? For the bears?

Good. We need to sanitize hate speech and bigotry from our free country while just across the frontier the US burns in its bigotry.

Canada is "literally" the new North Korea.

>Canada, banning books
Now, where have we seen this before ?

I've watched a ton of his videos and he's actually pretty calm and well-tempered. If he can be arrested for hate speech, we all can. (Canadian speaking.)

P.S. captcha was "freemasons M16"

We need to stop the hate speech trade right now! Over 6 million people in Canada overdose from hate speech each year and over $100 million has been spent by the Canadian government on hate speech lab raids across the country. The economic and societal impacts that hate speech overdose has is staggering. This is why we need to reduce the amount of hate speech on the streets!

Common signs of someone smuggling hate speech includes a strong "skunky" odour emanating from the persons, no snow on their rooftops during winter, and bloodshot eyes (due to the hate speech that enters their bloodstream via skin contact).

Fucking fuck. Canada, stop at once to be more cucked than we germans are.

I am gonna start sending random candians mein kampf so they get arrested, the lels will be endless.

Give us all your syrup and we'll consider it

Every time you post a pepe a Canadian gets arrested.

Also give us your hockey team

What if there are 4 Pepes in one pictures?

It's honestly pathetic that the sjws don't see where all these laws are going to lead. They are literally paving the way for fascism.

We do have guns but many Canadians believe we don't.
It might be for the best, so liberal retards won't try to vote to take away what they think we already don't have.

I got that hatespeech for the low my nigga.
>$148.80 for a gram of Mein Kampf
>$60,000.00 for a kilo of some uncut RAW Protocols of the Elders of Zion

yfw the diversity police try to shutdown your hatespeech cartel

sure thing bud

He seems alright senpai I just watched his video explaining the situation.

How long before we're arrested for smuggling hate speech in our brains?

Yes, lots. That poster must be a city boy living in a bubble with no idea how many rifles are in his neighborhood

Something tells me this literal who Wild Bill is going to get more exposure out of this than that silly conference could have provided. They have potentially expanded his platform if other alternative media pick up on this story.

I already have mein kampf on my computer
not a fascist but I thought it was an interesting read
come at me CSIS

TRUMP!
They need some freedom!

Eventually we'll get Trudeau.

I don't even see how it'd be legal. You'd have to enact unheard-of censorship in canada just to begin preventing "hate speech smuggling".

Is this story even real?

>archive.is/kpzo1
This. He's a kosher zionist good goy type so they are just gunna astroturf him in the alt-media and more goyim will be lured into his neocon rhetoric

Are there any Canadian social media type sites? Just spam it with 'hate speech' then call the cops to the server room. Put those hate apologists away for good.

Exactly this. I have never heard of Wild Bill, nor have I heard about the WCAI, nor was I aware they were holding a Patriotic Unity Mega Festival. I am now:

a) outraged at my government for this obvious overstep of power
b) aware of and supportive of wild bill and
c) aware of the WCAI which I intended to investigate further and see if there is anything locally

Congrats media, you learned nothing from Trump. No such thing as bad publicity.

no you don't. William Luther Pierce's books were burned at the border more than a decade ago when people tried to bring them across.
Whether or not the story is real, I couldn't say.

>sanitize hate speech
>free country
Pick one leaf

>Is this story even real?
Well, I know the guy, and he does indeed say anti-muslim things, and Canada has made that illegal. Because he's a public figure (though small time), he was probably targeted knowing that he would probably have something on him that they could use against him.

How long until pepe and pol memes are people of color market stock in Canada?

searching an Ipad would be unconstitutional in America, Canada BTFO once again

(actually it was probably voluntary so w/e)

I need to get out of this shit hole now. Should I start investments to get some money?

Fastest way out is finding work in the US and getting citizenship from there.

Sup Forums sliding this shit hard

Except media isn't covering this whatsoever. They did learn from Trump. They're not going to report on something which exposes their agenda.

"smuggling hate speech"

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhaha

>Smuggling hate speech
I bet he had some rare pepes on his ipad.

Leaf fascist regime. Neat.

Literally gommunists :D:D

Whatling what now? Jesus Christ just when you think the bottom is in.

He was invited by the leafs and they arrested him. Day of the rake you fuckers

I hate Canada fuck you i'll say and do what i want. Your not my mom northern niggers.

With each passing day I love America more. Can't wait until I'm back in America and with Trump and muh Constitution

Could he actually get jail time?

what if I post more in one pic?

>you're not allowed to have stuff that doesn't agree with the party on your personal belongings
What a bootlicker. Yeah, you don't agree but you're still a fucking servant.

>Man arrested for "smuggling hate speech".
>things that were a sad reality in the commie states not so long ago are now becoming the norm in the West
jej
you might as well change that leaf of yours for hammer and sickle because you are basically a People's Republic of Canada now

To be fair, he looks like Max Hardcore.

The Canadian postal service seizes forbidden books without telling you. It's like the early years of the Islamic Republic of Iran where people tolerate totalitarianism because the infrastructure hasn't started collapsing yet.

>smuggling hate speech
>implying that bad words are wrong think and must be censored
What a joke of a nation. it's not even a nation, it's a shitty fucking sjw dystopia where they're aiming to rip families apart because feelings and wrong think are considered dangerous things.
>oy vey no carrying even words that we don't like!!!!
There is nothing separating social justice warrior canada from theocratic societies that lock up religious dissidents, save the names. The mechanics for controlling dissent are about the same, with propaganda pumped in their airways and their politicians fat on greed and power. (((hate speech))) is blasphemy, (((bigotry and discrimination))) transformed into sinful states of being, (((diversity and love))) are the tools of salvation. The so-called nation of Canada is ran by faggots adorned in fake priestly robes, the sort that suck dick and deny it while encouraging everyone else not to suck dick. fucking cancer of a piece of land, what a mockery of reason and logic their system performs.