White women converting to Islam

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1324039/Like-Lauren-Booth-ARE-modern-British-career-women-converting-Islam.html

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its literally nothing

I think this doesn't surprise me at all. Women are brainless zombie titcows.

Why not this?

>that nose
>that makeup to look shitskin

I call that bait.

They do it because it is trendy and modern women are a pale comparison to their proud precursors.

>women doing stupid shit in the year 2017 for the sole purpose of Instagram likes and oppression points
Are you really surprised?

Didn't read the article, but I hope this is true.
White women poison everyhthing, so they'll get fed up of their little fad, and try to leave Islam, which will then cause huge problems.
I hope it de-legitimises Islam, and makes it look stupid.
Hopefully convince some closest atheist muslims to join them and become apostates when they realise they can do that.

This is what happens when you lose control of your own women. We should never have given them the vote. This is a nation of broken men and broken homes.

>What does Sup Forums think of this?
I think it's a disgrace
youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
The complete ignorance of just how dangerous Islam is, and just seeing it as a fashion trend, it's revolting.

this is really starting to blow up in the jews face

Let them. More alcohol and bacon for me.

hahahaha i dont blame her. british men are pussies.

So trendy. Much attention. She'll be into something else in a year or two.

Exactly. Gg Jews

it has been prophesied

Attention.

'cause white men are quiet, reversed, and shy.

white women are so starved for attention that they'll accept the first thing that walks up and speaks to them.

>What does Sup Forums think of this?
We all think it's really neat and adorable!
You go girls!

Says the guy hiding behind a snake flag.
Could it be
>A)Streetshitter
>B)Swede
>C)Leaf

Find out never because dond stdepp on snek :DDDD

>When you swear the oppressive patriarchy exists in the US but no one believes you, so you invite the oppressive patriarchy into the US

DAS RIGHT. It's about time these white devils see how great our fellow brown people are.
You white devils need to be on your ties because we are coming for you cave dwellers.

I think it's sad muslims prey on the mentally ill.

Women always spread their legs for conquerors.

>Cultural appropriation!!
But now that it's a trend the elite want, it will be encouraged. More white genocide, in people and culture.

Women bow to those who are strong.
Western society is weak.
Maybe if white men weren't such fucking wusses women wouldn't be such traitors.
Any white person on this board who isn't actively having childs is a part of the problem.
Stop bitching and do something with your lives.

what do you mean by this?

This

Lauren Booth is Tony Blair's sister-in-law, and she's just attention-seeking

It's an Orchestrated PR stunt.
England was silently taken over by Muslim Elites back in the mid 70's

What you are seeing now, are the last few stages of the Normalization Campaign.

Female desire to submit to males + (((Elite))) demonization of white males + (((Elite))) introduction and lionization of Muslim males = White women convert to Islam and marry non white males.

White people have misunderstood who their mortal enemy is all these years. That enemy is the (((Elite))) first and the servants of the (((Elite))) second. The Jews who own your money systems are the Masterminds behind white destruction. The white National Guardsmen and Police who enforce anti white laws and forced integration are the Muscle of the anti white movement.

Take on the Jews first and the white traitors second and the non whites will be powerless. If instead you fall for the nigger distractions, you will hand your enemy not only a propaganda victory, you will take problem children off his hands a free him up to fight harder against you. Choose your targets wisely.

>White women poison everyhthing, so they'll get fed up of their little fad, and try to leave Islam, which will then cause huge problems.
They didn't watch that one Sally Field movie.

It's a must watch for stupid white women who want to marry Muslims.

How can people seriously convert? I mean you basically jump from one purposefully chosen delusion to another, and being perfectly fine with it.

>converting to superior religion

literally nothing wrong with this?

>Any white person on this board who isn't actively having childs is a part of the problem.
>isn't actively having childs
>having childs

i didn't even have to look at your flag to know you're from america, user

If your the "know it all" ....why are ZIONISTS not the average jew like your saying ...the ZIONISTS targeting to dis-emble the White race?????

Any white person who converts to Islam should be arrested, tried for treason, and hanged.

I live in Shitain and I've seen a couple of White brawds wearing hijabs or whatever the fuck they're called and they looked absolutely miserable. Good riddance, just go all the way with your convictions and live in the third world if you wanna marry these primitives.

Amen

Amen x 2

I have no problem with White women going full goat but I resent them leaching off the White man's country, take abdul and go and live in the desert.

because you dont marry them you fags. they want a family, children. it's hardcoded.

I honestly don't mind if more women convert. I'd rather have these Feminists and SJW's convert to Islam and STFU in obedience to their man. Unless you like seeing women pour vaginal blood all over their faces and dress like dirty sluts, promoting homosexuality and AIDs.

>career women
That;s a code word for a single woman past or right before hitting the wall that rode a cock carousel whole her life and has no chances of finding a decent man and having a family.

It won't be obvious until you thin the numbers of Elite Jews a bit. Such Jews are higher priority than poor Jews just as Rich Leftwing whites are higher priority than random Leftwing whites.

based

I know two of these:

one is fat with a gay son. she still wears tank tops and shorts. the other one went to egypt to marry a guy but got cucked by a malaysian chick, so she's back here now

pretty much. it's impossible to find a normal white guy here. I'm going to eastern europe or south america if I'm not married by 28