Happening Right Now!

Indian Prime minister mets Trump, what's cooking?

>what's cooking?
poo

POO

poo

IN

STEW

Modi is going to initiate him into ancient yogic techniques of divine shitposting.

Can I repost this to reddit? With your permission of course

Trump brand loos in exchange for Indian brand poos

Curry, probably.

you're already on reddit, friend!!!!!

Poolicious weapoons deel.

poo

Shitposter meets streetshitter

Sup Forums does not disappoint today.

An arms deal to prepare against Muslim hoards?

Kek

Is modi an aryan , the skin tone of indian minister is just tad lighter than trump

Poo on Pennsylvania Avenue

He meets everyone.
He's met Putin just recently.

y-yes

>your poo better not touch our coasts

>Trump
Make us shit
>Modi
Ok
Really how did it go?

India new best ally. India and USA shall conquer the stars and nuke Pakistan. Other best ally Poland shall keep loos clean. Muzzles BTFO, borders stronk, all will be well.

No. Trump is shitskin.

I don't know, they didn't invite me

does he poo in a loo?

Trump will help modi achieve akhand bharat!!!! I'm di

Why do superpowers/future superpowers have POO problems?

AKHAND BHARAT NOOOOWWWW UNDIVIDED INDIA NOW!!!!

MANLET

Watch out Don, hes about to steal AmericanStandard loo

No. Trump is shitskin.

(You) (You) (you) (you). TRUMP WILL HELP MODI COMMENCE AKHAND BHARAT DEATH TO GORAS AND CHOOT FAKIRS

They both look happy.
I hope this brings some better future prospects for us Indians.

By future prospects I mean more US visas and white ladies sucking Pajeet Cock.

We will give you weapons in exchange for taking back retarded coders and doctors.

He's finally getting his hands on the pooclear codes. Fuck!

>Designated shit streets turned into designated propane camps.
>Trump helps India solve the shit streets problem.
>Millions of indians now earning some rupees for their human waste.
>India #1 propane producer in the world, develops a high end weapon called Mother Of All Cacas finishing any tensions with Pakistan also earning enough funds for a wall to block the Bangladesh illegals.
>In the heavens Khrisna, Vishnu and Ganesha bless the world finishing the Kali Yuga.
>within the years India loses the curry brown crusty from their skin revealin their original aryan identity.
>Trump Makes India Clean Again.

Kekked

why doesnt trump just wipe these feral brown savages off the face of the earth?

Not nearly enough toilet paper for that.

I wonder if Modi gave him the death grip handshake

POO

because I hate to say it, but in all honesty most poos are pretty redpilled. I had a pooinloo friend once and he:
>hated jews (because he knew what they do)
>hated racemixing
>hated niggers
>hated muslims
>hated faggots
>hated degenerates in general
>loved anime and good music
>loved western culture/his whole family assimilated very quickly

he was pretty fucking redpilled.

I bet you're a pakistani India hater or a illigal from Bangladesh who got booted back and now is butthurt.
Jokes aside, at least indians are bro-tier when they learn the western hygienic codes.

It has to be. Any Muslim to honest.

>>loved western culture
>>hated faggots
user pls

>friends with smelly brown retards

does your wife even let you watch anymore or are you resigned to the shed 24/7, cuck?

Looks like the LEGION OF DOOM is playing QUIDDITCH with our BACK 2 THE FUTURE again. If American progressive values are going to make it through the HUNGER GAMES alive we need to keep the BIG BANG THEORY in our classrooms and stop with all the ENCINO MAN bullshit.

If our guy won the candidacy, he would have beaten Drumpf and we'd have eight years of WEEKEND AT BERNIE.

Instead, every day feels like we're being visited by THE PREDATOR... but we would all very much wish that the mandarin man would fuck off so we can get GAY NIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE.

unironically this
Indians that escape India are generally redpilled as all hell, it's fucking hilarious

Hahaha your people live in piss, shit, and vomit. White women don't want you hahahaha little indian faggot with your small brown dick

This isnt a POO thread this is a fuck ramadan thread. Skip "marrying your first cousin is ok dinner" to meet Hindu Indian is the narrative.

kek

You will be kidnapped and forced to marry an
ugly bitch before that

wew

To all guys posting poo ITT
>"Look mom! here! I said Poo in loo again! Am I not amazing!, Now where are my tendies and cheetos? "

trump has fake tans on all the time newfag

Actually, they're probably going to discuss recent developments and the possibility of deepening defense ties. While the Indians buy a lot of military equipment from Russia, they aren't married to them. Since Russia is strategically aligned with China, which has a military alliance with Pakistan, both states may come to an agreement in regards to limiting the power of the SCO.

So, they might be working on a military and political alliance with the goal of mitigating China's influence.

>user, I insist that you try the fried poo, it's just fabulous

What do?

I'm fine with this

kick his shit in

BREAKING: Trump discusses mandatory installment of toilets all across the nation of India

AKHAND BHARAT NOW SHOW SUPPORT GIVE ME (YOU)S BJP BJP BJP!!!! MODI NR1

>Chris Christie will be hand-serving PM Modi a slice of his personal favourite dish, the meat loaf.

>No fun allowed
We can't have ONE MEME without one of you 'le oldfag' retards screaming Reddit?

fpbp

>Indian Prime minister mets Trump, what's cooking?
Hopefully not curry. Indian food is poo!

Immigration. H1B workers. This is a test to see if Trump protects the American worker

We have to work together as pooperpowers to eradicate Islam from the Earth.

loopoos are very proficient kebab removers
look at the comments sections of videos involving india and islam, full of loos wishing for genocide upon muslims
clearly bro-tier
they're /ournonwhites/

>indian Prime minister mets Trump, what's cooking?

poo

>DUDE POO POO POO HAHAHA
>*checks Swedish flag*
>KEK KEK KEK SOMALI KEK XDD

> (OP)
>>what's cooking?
>poo
"Look guys! I said Poo again ! Isn't I Am Funny.
Now give me upvotes and reddit gold"

Modi himself has been blamed for killing like 4000 of them during some riot.

fpbp

POO

poo.

It sure as shit beats "LE DRUMPF XD XD XD" which is quite popular on Reddit I've heard.

I hope he doesn't touch indian man, 150% chance of salmonella

modi pretty based tbqh

>look at me guys I've been on the internet for a long time, that means I'm special!

POO IN THE LOO