So are we all in agreement now that Russia hacked the election, or is Trump spreading a hoax with no proof?

So are we all in agreement now that Russia hacked the election, or is Trump spreading a hoax with no proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/385228-russia-cnn-voa-radio-liberty/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/
circa.com/politics/comey-privately-told-congress-about-second-confrontation-with-the-former-attorney-general
circa
archive.is/ZrafK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4d chess
He is adding fuel to a fire.

It's a ruse you dumb kike. You're all going straight to the gas chambers.

Show proof.`Something tells me they don't have any.

he's right the DHS had access to many states voting systems and cyber command pussies couldn't keep the putin twitter troll army away

FPBP
digits never lie

>So are we all in agreement now that Russia hacked the election, or is Trump spreading a hoax with no proof?

Cool false dichotomy, bro.
Cool question begging, bro.

what a silly concept, EXCEPT as a political argument or attack

rt.com/news/385228-russia-cnn-voa-radio-liberty/

I'm going to the gas chamber because Russia hacked the election?

But why? I'm Inuit.

This is a war you started and this is a war you will lose
>Trump always wins in the end
> remember when liberals started the fake news meme? How is that working out for you guys ?

>We are going to take this Russian hacking lie and turn it around the way we did with fake news.

> so yes we want to get to the bottom of this Russia hacking scandal. Did President Obama colluded with the Russians ?

> did President Obama colluded with the Russians? He must have because that is the only way to explain why he did not act

> we are going to turn this around on you and make you suffer even worse than you have been suffering since November.
> you think that Trump can't keep winning and that things can't get worse for your side ? Well just wait you

You dun goofed liberals

So then you admit that Russia *did* hack the election? It's not a hoax anymore?

I think he's starting to fuel up the Russia conversation now that it's basically dead in the water and he knows nothing is going to happen to him, it makes dems look incompetent.

No you retard

So .. I'm confused then. Help me out here.

Did Russia do nothing during our election and now Trump is spreading the same fake news liberals have been?

>russia hacked the election
>russia did nothing
False dichotomy

>that Russia hacked the election

Setting up the narrative about what will be exposed

Right right the US Intelligence Community has been working closely with Trump to expose Obama because they love Trump so much.

I mean that's just a given.

Dumb fuckin eskimo nigger, there was no Russian involvement but since the regressives wish to push this false narrative it will be turned on them

dumb ass fuckin snow nig, fuck you

I mean, I'm just repeating what the president said.

Trump is going to blame the Eskimos?

no, it Is all about the nuance and framing the argument at this point

the President is Supposed to be in charge of the security of the US above all other tasks and responsiblities

included in that task would be to insure the sanctity of our electoral process

to say that you "choked " is an unacceptable answer

so they better come up with a better answer

>Russian intelligence monitors George Soros' Open Society Foundations
>Russia intelligence finds e-mail from then DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Soros cronies in Open Society Foundations
>This e-mail relays to Soros the understanding, by way of Hillary campaign director Amanda Renteria, she having spoken to then AG Loretta Lynch, that the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation will not "go too far" (1)
>Comey gets this e-mail shown to him from Russian intelligence partners
>Comey shares this e-mail with then AG Loretta Lynch who orders him to leave her office immediately (2)
>Hence, "Russia interfered in our election" repeated ad nauseum by Democrats.
>What they mean is, "Russia interfered in our coronation of Hillary Clinton ceremony."

All legal by the way, and exactly as Trump puts it: an "excuse" used by Dems.

Sources:
(1) washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/
(2) circa.com/politics/comey-privately-told-congress-about-second-confrontation-with-the-former-attorney-general

Here's the archive

>circa com/politics/comey-privately-told-congress-about-second-confrontation-with-the-former-attorney-general
archive.is/ZrafK

> I know that Obama colluded with Putin to get Hillary elected and to erode the public confidence in US elections

>it is pretty clear that Obama has been colluding with the Putin ever sense he agreed not to set up missiles in Poland, allowed Russia into Syria giving them a foothold in the Middle East, allowed huge shipments of uranium to Russia, as well as Obama working with Clinton to allow Russia to control a major US port and vital US minerals to fall Under Russian control

All can be easily verified by a Google search

>remember when Obama asked Putin to wait until after the election and when he would have more flexibility?

> remember when Obama mocked Romney when Romney said that Russia was our number one Geopolitical adversary? Obama said "The 80s called and want their foreign-policy back" and everyone in the MSM mocked Romney

>you Only watch CNN and MSNBC and go to the Huffington post, buzzFeed, salon, Reddit and politico on a daily basis and you believe every user source because you want to
> you live in an echo chamber that the average American isn't even aware of because it doesn't matter to them.
> The fake Russian conspiracy is for liberals who are unable to except that they lost fair and square. Instead of looking into the mirror and understanding the hard truth that your policies of globalization, open borders, and identity politics Hurt the average American and the average American decided to take a chance on a loudmouth reality show host/real estate tycoon then vote for a democrat because liberals are so out of touch.
> for the average American Cnn, celebrities, and Russia do not lower their bills, lower their taxes, cut regulations, increase wages, improve public schooling, stop illegals, keep them safe and improve the overall quality of life
> you know deep down that you are wrong

So we're all in agreement then that Russia is an enemy of America?

Even though their dictator rode around on a horsey without a shirt on?

Wait so is this why all those Trump campaign staffers and nominees were traveling to Moscow and meeting in secret with Russian diplomats? Because they were investigating DNC collusion?

Jesus no wonder they lied about their visits while under oath.

Those brave spies ..

Yes. Drumpf is a shill and Putin did hack the election.