Black couple assaults mother and daughter because they voted for Donald Trump

Full video here: youtu.be/fwqDdhlxv8Q
The date on camera is wrong, so dont think it's fake.
Reportedly attackers name is Nathaniel Smith, from Georgia.

He just punched that girl in self defense desu.

He was trying to get out of there before the popo arrived and she looked like she was ready to fight

BLACKED

Good. They deserved worse.

I'd dick em both down.
Those would be pleasure related black eyes too.

ah yes the natural black man in his habitat

I thought that now that trump was elected we'd be winning constantly, how do they keep making us lose?

What a world

Wow. I hope they get arrested.

that little girl sure can take a punch. Anyways put the chimps back in the zoos

I find it very sickening that you leftists take pleasure in random innocent women being beaten for a viewpoint.

are you fucking retarded? I spent so much time at the polls intimidating niggers and spics away that I lost my job. I have fantasies about Trump fucking my wife. you're the shill here.

Why is the date on the surveillance wrong?

who the fuck punches a mom and a little girl, stupid monkeys

Once again black people are proudly displaying their lack of intelligence as if the continent of Africa was not already doing that for them.

>Larping as a black guy
wow, you sure are a winner and not some lonely virgin in his parents basement.

At least i am not a monkey

O wait i am worse

You forgot to write "out of character" at the Trump fucks your wife part.

>The incident happened at the Qwik Chick takeout stand in Baxley, Georgia on Thursday when a restaurant owner took a complaint from a customer about getting cold chicken and not enough french fries.
Seriously, don't fuck with a nigger's chicken.

lol you know how I know you're a hillary shill? you don't want trump to fuck your wife.

They got their money refunded, but the plan was just to get more food not get their money back so it was chimpout time.

When I take your wife to a date we always throw eggs at the black people in the zoo.

It's okay to punch Nazi's, Trump is the next Hitler

>But but Hitler gassed the jews

He didn't kill jews during his first months, better safe than sorry.
You guys are going to feel so stupid in 2021 when dictator Trump starts gassing Mexicans and Muslims

my wife would never go on a date with a liberal cuckold like you. She only likes adonis grade men like Trump.

It's that damn warrior gene again.

About time anyways. White women get away with murder and everything. Payback is a bitch. Need more beat downs of white women or feminists in general.

I have no sympathy for your white whores, black whores or all whores.

Nope. Black men glorify white poon.

I fuck your wife while you babysit the son of your wifes second bull.

Black men glorify white harpoons?
Do you want to say they suck white cocks?

This is why the Islamic slave trade didn't breed their slaves.

Imagine if the transatlantic slave trade also castrated all its males and sterilized all its women. How much of Americans problems with violence and welfare would disappear?

Hahaha so do you, don't lie to yourself shitskin

this is payback for that punch to our antifa girl

you guys are next,drumpfkins

>because they voted for Donald Trump
No, it's because they're niggers.

If you can't see that these two situations have nothing in common, there's something wrong with you.