What's going through his head right now?

What's going through his head right now?

"I wish I had Alzheimers"

He is thinking about how BASED his mixed grandchildren will be

"Hitler was right"

Probably wishing he wasn't cheering for the kikes like a good goy.

Man, did liberalism fuck up my life...

fpbp

2 for the price of Islam

Is this what I fought for, is this what my friends died for. To let the white race into extinction by breeding blacks with whites, I should have been shot in the war.

>it was all for nothing

I can't wait to show these kids the cliff behind my house.

"Thank goodness my grandchildren aren't going to grow up to be Sup Forumstards."

We're on the wrong side in EVERY war!

It's that dumb as fuck boomer doubt though; he knows something has gone very, very wrong with his world but can't admit to himself what it is.
Admitting it means 40 years + of being wrong.

What could it be user?

Actually recently I became convinced that 90% of boomers will never admit they fucked up. Their error was so grave that they will never admit any culpably.
We just have to wait for them to die.

That skin doesn't matter only ideology does.

Boomers that had one kid or less shouldn't receive social security benefits because they contributed to an aging population

Boomers just don't care. They'll be long dead before shit really hits the fan over the next 50 years

"At least we're not speaking German."

>Have a 10/10 wife
>Fight in Vietnam against the chinks
>Almost get killed transfered to a miltry hospital far from the frontlines
>War ends stalemate
>Go home bang the 10/10 wife
>Months later a waiting exited at the hostpital
>it is a girl
>Spend all the money you have to raise it with a good life
>She is 23 year old her boyfriend left her with the 2 kids
>She comes the kids are already 3 and 5 year olds she didnt even let you visit them because you are a "racist bigot"
>exited to see the kids
>You suddenly see 2 mongrels
>You remember back how much money you wasted to raise the kid in a quality life
>Suddenly remember that that is the worlds future a mongrelized world
>Wish you were killed in Vietnam

Can he do anything more to become the Jewish stereotype

They should receive at least how much they put in.

I just saw an old white guy with a mullato grandchild at costco a few hours ago. He looked defeated and threatened to give her a smack a few times because she wouldn't stop touching shit.

>genetics so weak that you can't even sire male child
He probably deserves it

Sage this shit, where are the mods. Same post every day with same pic.

If they are going to be mixed race, then they could at least be attractive. Reality however kicks in, and you get children with a weird mish mash of features.

One on the left looks she might grow up vaguely normal looking, albeit with unmanageable hair.

One on the right has the face of a british expat used car salesman living in spain. I already want her to do me a deal on that trucoat.

That's not how genes work, m9

>YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Was it his daughter or son that had the mixed grand kids?

wew lad fpbp

The nigger hair is the biggest issue. It's really hard, downright impossible, to look good with nigger hair.

You won't find a half-breed that looks better with nigger hair than with straight hair. Straight hair may not make them beautiful but it will make them look better. Nobody looked at an afro-wearing woman or someone with wooly kinky hair and thought they were sexier than someone with straight hair.

This isn't even a white-black thing it's a homo-sapien thing. Everyone else has straight hair or reasonable curls like middle-easterners.

Does it matter

i wish these little niggers would get the fuck away from our table

Should've taught his daughter better values, now look what his carelessness brought him.