What is the most cucked country?

What is the most cucked country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWnmfHIMU5g
purepeople.com.br/noticia/-malhacao-viva-a-diferenca-gravida-keyla-nao-sabe-quem-e-o-pai-do-seu-bebe_a170854/1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
express.co.uk/news/world/713656/British-women-travelling-to-Calais-Jungle-camp-have-sex-with-migrants
thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
youtu.be/6Qn-YGH-pBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

correct

Undoubtedly Germany.
The impulse is to say Sweden, but one must consider what Germany once was compared to what it is now.

and what she did to everyone else

italy,we were always losers and we will be always losers with the fetish of being dominated.this time the eu and niggers are dominating us.

Quite right.

America. 55% white and falling.

If America isn't the country where the most cucks live, which is? Norway?

Germany, Sweden and Canada, in that order.

Us and USA. Cause we made everyone else cucked.

It was America. 500 years ago.

There's not many of those cucks left around if you know what I mean.

The UK is probably a good contender right now. We are so politically correct its literally killing our citizens.

1.France
2.Sweden
3.Canada
4.Germany
5.UK

>There's not many of those cucks left around if you know what I mean.
No, I don't.

Definition of a cuck: A racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy.

Cuckedness order:
1.Germany
2.Sweden
3.Canada
4.United Kingdom
5.France

Let me throw a vote to France also.

Literally famous for surrendering.
Ultimate cucks.

It's 60% and falling at rate of .1% a year(much slower than you)and our demographic is more stable too and we have a much higher birth rate(than you at least)and as you can see the climate is in our favor. But we are the most cucked?

Sweden. Quick run down on that pic?

>definition of Cuck
JLawOK.jpg

>Haha look at us we killed those spearchucklers with our firearms! We are truly the masterrace!

Says the one who had weapons since 1776 and hasn't managed to kill a single jew in politics.

Israel

jajajaja, and another jew thread

You ain't wrong..
However it seems that the more they cuck, the more people flock to our side.
So with any luck...

But most cucked.. Well Sweden it a major contender, however I have yet to see (I maybe wrong) see any of their politicians come out and say that getting rid of their own blue eyed, blonde hair white people is a 'good' thing and have other politician's cheer, that level of cuckery is all Germany.

1. America
2. USA
3. United States
4. Burgerland
5. Disneyland

Germany at it again

>see any of their politicians come out and say that getting rid of their own blue eyed, blonde hair white people is a 'good' thing

youtube.com/watch?v=HWnmfHIMU5g

See my post

Most cucked is Germany

Our political climate is merely a fraction as cucked as you guys at our worst. We still have rights, and we still have means of fighting back, which you are seeing everyday. While you guys get run over by peace trucks, we draw Mohammad just cause we feel it. You know how many people died that day? Just the Muslims that tried to attack

>It's 60% and falling at rate of .1% a year(much slower than you)and our demographic is more stable too

Get a load of this faggot. JESUS! IS this cuck serious??? We won't even be at your level that you got now in 2250!

Can we stop with this meme already?
The Frankfurt School is the keystone behind all of the cuckery and degeneracy plaguing the west today. Remind me, which country did the Frankfurt School come from again?

Germany is
Canada wants to be

honestly Sweden, it has competition but has got the spot firmly secured at the moment

Germany
Sweden
Canada
France
Britbongistan

>posting kike threads all day
>still losing ground
what's the sense of this

Were fucked, but you won't even be a country in 2250. I doubt even in 2100 to be honest

America is 60% white if Jews are excluded and have a very healthy growth and decrease a mere .1% a year. We have a Birth that isn't even that high but yet it dwarfs Germany and the political climate is on our favor and yet we are the most cucked?

Remind me why every white country has managed to kick out the jews atleast once, but not the USA?

The school is in frankfurt the students are in usa

America is lost. Face it, you guys are over. A country as fucked up multicultural, black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern... can't survive. Just cannot.

Someone Is mad

America obviously.
ZOG flew two planes into skyscrapers on tv and the fucking cowards gave up unconditionally.

are you christian germanbro?

Well we certainly have a lot of German tourists here these days.
Haven't seen so many of you since the forties.

You responded to the wrong post I think. You're literally saying what I just said

halt's maul du scheißgeburt

Here is a Brazilian Soap Opera for teenagers

purepeople.com.br/noticia/-malhacao-viva-a-diferenca-gravida-keyla-nao-sabe-quem-e-o-pai-do-seu-bebe_a170854/1

>Aluna do colégio Cora Coralina, a adolescente é uma garota pés no chão, descolada e com uma muita autoconfiança, que engravidou depois de transar com um desconhecido.

Which means:

"A student from the "Cora Coralina Highschool", the teenager is down do Earth, super cool and has a lot of self-confidence. She has gotten pregnant after having sex with someone she didn't know."

>Tato, um dos mocinhos da temporada, é apaixonado pela amiga e chega a assumir a paternidade do bebê.

Which means:

"Tato, one of the "good guys" of the season is in love with Keyla and recognizes the paternity of her baby."

So, the heroine of the story is a slut who has sex with man she doesn't know. And the hero of the story is a guy who became a hero because he was wife son'd

The problem with threads like this is people from these countries who aren't familiar with Sup Forums get defensive istead of realizing what their politicians are doing to their home. Make it more clear that Sup Forums is on the side of Swedish, German etc natives and we rooting for them.

I don't think there's really one country in particular. USA, UK, France, Germany, Sweden - all the same.
Whole West is cucked by kikes really hard.

>European Citizen
>"There is no Islamic Terrorism."

>American President
>"ISLAMIC TERRORISM!"

Think we know who wins here.

We have more white people than you in just sheer numbers alone. We also have more land that we can maintain for ourselves, segregation is much more real in the US. We have the capabilities of regrouping, where as Germans do not.

We also have the will to resist, which yesterday at the DC free speech rally the Jew got named publically. People are waking up in the US, people are not in Germany

Every European nation

Germany isn't even 200 yrs old as a country. It will split into it's tribal parts again

DUUUHH it's Sweden

>>"There is no Islamic Terrorism."

Except Britbong, no ones say this fucking faggot

No this data was collected by the American community survey 2011-2015 which does not account for a 20% drop in Hispanic fertility rates in 2015 alone. Hispanics may peak at 20% the most now, as a matter of fact blacks had a baby boom in the 80s and we kept hearing that we'd be 60% non white in 2050 and that blacks and mullatoes would be half of that bob white population and it didn't happen. I'm phone posting so I can't bring up the info graph about Hispanic birth rates declining but I'm sure some autist here has it.

Lol my german is shit

Reported to the authorities.

Literally every syrian has to pass through fucking italy
go blow up some ships for us

It'd be Sweden if Germany wasn't occupied by foreign forces.

Hope so. Wouldn't be fair for the few uncucked Germans to go down with this ship

Britannia
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
express.co.uk/news/world/713656/British-women-travelling-to-Calais-Jungle-camp-have-sex-with-migrants
thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/

1)Sweden
2)Germany
3)France
4)Canada
5)USA

Yeah it's hard to say. I mean Sweden has been dedicated to being a cuck longer but man, Germany has come on so strong here lately.

I kinda tend to give it to Germany since they've fallen further and they way out cucked Sweden. I mean, Sweden invented national suicide via N. Africans but Germany perfected it.

UK was the Jewry's closest ally. Now you are.

Neid. Euch Polaken füttern wir sowieso durch.

Australia
>full

>Veer all livink inn Amerrrikuh, Amerrrikuh, Amerrrikuh
Stay cucked, kraut

this, Anglos always were strange people

Mine. Don't be fooled by the pocket of redneck dipshits in flyover land, this country is a fucking joke.

> 40%

There will be no Germany in next 2-3 generations.

>desert
fuck off

germanbro why do you hate me?

>empty desert

I see nobody here is talking about how cucked Spain is, quick rundown.

>Podemos the oppositon to
the main political party in Spain were advisors to Hugo Chavez. (The leader Pablo Iglesias has been caught on tape singing communists hymns and professing his love to communists)

> Madrid has passed a law to ban manspreading. This ad is being displayed in the Barcelona to stop "manspreading"
youtu.be/6Qn-YGH-pBY

> Madrid, Spain's capital has a Diveristy Police (pic related)

>If one was to were a garment with a flag or a national symbol of Spain is under spanish rational a fascist.

>A campaign started by a conservative group in Spain was banned due to "hate" speech as it sateted "Boys have penises and girls have vaginas, don't be fooled"

The west is lost, I am not saying here in the UK is better - I am just stating the obvious, we as a society have rejected the fundamental christian values so all what is left is all this nonsensical marxist morals.

poland

Cuckmerica for sure

> Germany
> Honor killings

No more gibs for Poland then
shut your hole

Usa, ruled by joos

> out of control

Most definitely Germany or Canada.

how about angols and france?

>Captain Virtue Signal Away!!!!

>Tfw you know it's true but it still hurts

You Germans sure do like to play make believe, don't ya?
It's time face the music, Kraut.

You've become such an easy prey.

Take some refugees man its healthy to economy

Sweden, Canada, UK and Germany all in slightly different ways

>wanting to live among fucking dragons and minotaurs and land krakens
nah mate

> out of control
> Germany wide

Jesus, how disgusting

> court

Pray that the mudshits get you before we do, Aryan.

>migrants are just going to peacefully live in the desert and hills and not going to immediately take over the cities with gibs
almost gyrated my almond spice

>t. Polish jew
rename your country to Israel, that's what you are