How does this make you feel

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Martin_Sellner/status/879409728992010241
twitter.com/UNmigration/status/865474920951693312
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Fuck walls/borders and FUCK drumpf

I have never been this depressed.

extremely angry

We're going to need a lot of helicopters.

Why aren't people forming groups and fighting this shit in the streets? Populations have gone rogue and revolted in a sense over less. But no one seems to be doing anything.

I'm not doing anything either but I'm a mentally ill recluse so it's not like I have the ability to start some violent revolution or resistance, but I'm genuinely shocked no one else is.

>IOM
I check baggage at the airport and I have always hated those cock suckers.

>lol here's the stinking belongings of fifty filthy African families, and every single one of their bags will require hand inspection! Get to work!
Only the Ukrainian refugees have given any sign of being human, with family photographs and books in their belongings and not just rags and cookware.

>desireable

google france gdp per capita

why don't they just stop moving?

That we need more sea mines blow the rapefuges out of the water and hope they can't swim

Like we need to build two walls. South and North. Maybe even a dome just to be safe.

that pic is like the cover of Jaws

I'm kind of a pacifist cuck so I wouldn't really go for an revolution but rather a ~serious~ protest
This kekistan shit is a meme and not working.

Generation Identity has a ship that they're going to take to the Mediterranean to expose the human trafficking NGOs

twitter.com/Martin_Sellner/status/879409728992010241

that the message is vague and open to interpretation.

lefty reads that shit and goes yes it is the current yea your on the right side of history

conservative reads that and goes yea if 244 mil niggers show up in my country migrating is inevitable and desirable

mines are ineffective against small craft like that. just put 2-3 5" shells in each boat. rescue survivors and dump them back in africa to warn the rest to stay the fuck home

Makes me feel like we need a wall.

I know a ukranian refugee working at a tavern. Pierogies have been added to the 'secret' menu there. Pretty good stuff. Talks like a Sup Forums shitposter after a few rounds of beer.

>Inevitable
Yeah, because people today like to bend down for Abdul

>Necessary
No, they can live in Saudi if they can't let go of Islam without being bombed 5 times a day

>Desirable
Destruction of European culture and individual freedom is not desirable.

Just look at the replies to the tweet. Not one positive one

Great opportunity to test out our new torpedoes.

lol

White people dont want to lose their comfort

Bump

Fuck wasting time and money in taking them back just leave them to become fish food m8

So Hitler was right. The real invasion of Europe would come from the South, not the north. Normandy was a ruse all along!

>inevitable

Like, EU has no borders and shit ? Like border patrols and shit ?

Can you just stroll in and shit ?

the UN needs to go

You mean like spencer the nazi? Its not going to happen as the middle class is essentially dead all they have is deluded white upper class middle aged white folk. Reminder that hilter had 9 million americans in support of his Reich in a population of 150 million. Spencer has like 100k at most.

>UNmigration
>migration desirable

Next goal: Remove UN

when will white protect themselves from this jewry?

theyre all coming to your country hans

Agreed, israel being a rich, ethnocentric country should be the first to take in as many of these poor people as possible!

If they can't be deported, then they must be killed

I was watching a thing about immigration, it actually hurts the country bc the poorest people are stuck there and the people with the means to create positive change in the country leave ensuring the number of desolately poor increases way more than the number allowed to immigrate. Gotta fix the problems not run away

Will we look back on this forced migration of people as a modern Trail Of Tears? US and Israeli special interests seem to have created this war to clear muslims out of the mittle east and i to Europe.

>Reminder that hilter had 9 million americans in support of his Reich in a population of 150 million

Source? Genuinely curious

Feels like NGOs should be considered a risk to national security and be treated as such.

how do we open Eastern yurop? Our bros from the south are working hard at it but we can still contribute.

Torpedoes are inevitable, necessary, and desirable too.

Bump

What's there to see?

If you fancy feeling extremely triggered, check out the original video from that tweet: twitter.com/UNmigration/status/865474920951693312

Tungsten rods from orbit seem more desirable.

Sympathetic

What happened to the that Italia group we were funding to sink their boats? Was it just a big trick to steal our money and run away?

watch it "strike a reef" and sink or some shit

it makes me think why not just nuke them so we control population and theres less people in the world so inmigration wont be an issue until we get back to 7 billion