AUDIO ONLY PRESS BRIEFINGS? LOL WTF IS WRONG WITH TRUMP? LEAST TRANSPARENT EVER

America is going full banana republic tier

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/06/26/sean-spicer-wont-answer-off-camera-briefings-question-acosta-nr.cnn

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bBJJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please archive those
archive.is/bBJJI

In what way would the briefing be better if there were video?

Why would the press need to be briefed? If they paid attention to the twitter and youtube feeds, they would see everything there.

Pic related is what happens when the cameras are on.

Watching the fat fucks he puts out there as press secs squirm when asked about the President's obvious mental illness.

Well, that happens when they refuse to answer the questions.

So not at all. The point of those briefing is to let journalist know about the agenda and allow them to ask questions. It's not about muh SNL sketch material.

So you don't care about politics, but you care about drama and gossip.

This is why you neo dems will all be in camps come 2018

CNN is ISIS

>Sean...Sean....Can you answer the question, Sean?

Theyre not even required to have them as far as Im concerned, why should he bother giving any ammunition to the (((enemy)))?

lol this

holy shit trumptards eternally btfo

>Sean.
>....Sean...
>...Sean..
>...Can you >please..
>.just....Sean..
>...Please..
>..Sean..
>...C.C.
>.C an..
>..you..
>.just..
>..Sean?
>Sean?

Lol you will be extra saltier when Trump gets enough evidence to throw your ex nigger in chief tranny lover to prison for trying to rig the election for Billary

>it's a "fagleaf spergs out and everyone laughs at him so he uses a proxy in a pathetic attempt to not look like a complete and utter cumslurper" thread
these are the greatest. Lets take bets on how many times he says he's going to leave but then sticks around and posts another 40+ replies and still gets btfo

kys

>fagleaf trying to change proxies rn
this faggot is hilarious, i can't get enough

lol the fat demented orange retard can't even get obamacare repealed 5 months in but he's gunna lock up hillary and obama? u retards have lost complete grip on reality

I don't use proxies. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a proxy of mine. Is this what you thought?

This.

You will all die in prison and firing squads, Karl.

>s this what you thought?
it's a fact you use proxies you stupid faggot.

Seriously, there is no one more fucking retarded and gay than you on this whole board. I feel sorry for how fucked in the head you are, you really should just kys. Literally no one likes you, yet you post here 8+ hours every day. The fact you actually think trudeau is anything but a total retard tells us all we need to know.

Screenshot this for your gay threads, you useless sack of dog dicks.

>so triggered by me

Lol I don't use proxies. I'm glad u think I'm everywhere tho.

>le triggered xd
>making fun of retarded fags means you're triggered
Holy shit, you sound like you're about to cry.
There is no way you have an IQ above 90. No really, kys. Nobody likes you, you're literally too stupid to engage in discussion, which is why you copy-paste all your replies, use the same Obama propaganda graphs which have been debunked countless times, and refuse to reply to anyone refuting your bs. Take the cocks out of you before speaking to me next time, then do us all a favour and kys.

Oh Hi Obongo Leaf, haven't seen you for a while.